Bioware doesn't even know their own lore. Peebee is over a hundred years...

Bioware doesn't even know their own lore. Peebee is over a hundred years. Humans first made contact with them 30 years+ before Shepherd defeated the Reapers.

They've been travelling on those ark ships for hundreds of years.

It's technically possible but it would have to be an amazing set of coincidences.

>Inplying they weren't kidnapping and raping humans way before the "official" contact

Everyone was cryogenically frozen on the ark.

Not possible. The mass relay of the sol system was inactive or uncharted or someshit.

But asari don't actually breed with other species. They just fuck em. Any babies are 100% asari

Source?

There's probably crew being unfrozen in shifts for ship maintenance and whatnot.

Though then again that wouldn't explain why an asari is on the human ark.

Peebee was alive before the ark were even built, before Shepherd was even born.

>Peebee

Oh god. Oh god no.

Her real name is Pelessaria B'Sayle. Bioware just suck at making nicknames.

I haven't really looked into the new characters but if that's true then it is effectively impossible.

Far from the first time Bioware doesn't understand their own lore though.

>Bioware just suck
FTFY

After getting called out on his bullshit, he had this to say.

You can't just post this without names

Remember that time in Origins where you decapitated Leliana and she came back in Inquisition literally because of deus ex machina?

Christ. What job does this guy actually have?

He's the lead designer.

His job is to destroy the work actually talented people put forth in Mass Effect 1.

2 was good, better some might say.

NOW I'M EVEN MORE UPSET

It was pretty good. The gameplay refinements for combat were legit, but even that is hampered by the amount of streamlining that resulted from it.

it was good in terms of the gameplay got tighter but in terms of story it did literally nothing to advance the story outside of a bonus dlc mission.

The team on Mass Effect 3 couldn't even remember that destroying a mass relay takes out the surrounding solar system with it so it's hard to be shocked by an almost entirely new team fucking up lore.

I didn't mind it. It breathed life into the mass Effect lore. My favourite mass Effect game.

>arm mole

fucking DISGUSTING

it made the game feel disjointed in terms of the trilogy, if someone just played me2 without the dlc you would have no idea why Shep had his ship taken away and was in trouble with the alliance government.

damage control

they already fucked it by making andromeda the same races in my opinion. like, bring them from SOL system sure, not lol asari again...

so no longer is the lore some half baked fan fiction, it's actually genuinely just some shit that he churns out on twitter

what in all of the fucks

Sauce me up senpai

It turned the game into a corridors filled with waist high walls fest.

>recessive human gene
They don't take genes from their mates.

This is what happens when no one from the dev team of he original game is around anymore. They don't even know their own shitty lore.

wait, this is supposed to be female? holy kek

The Asari caused the destruction of the Spanish Armada though before Humans had even mastered flight.

Bioware is a joke. What else is new?

Aspen Rae & Shae Snow - Why So Serious?

>Bioware dialogue options

One of them should be blue and the other red.

>Peebee
One of the robots from portal 2?

>They don't take genes from their mates.

Then what the fuck is the point of seeking out other inferior races
What the fuck is the point of shunning asari on asari action

what

>it would have to be an amazing set of coincidences

Welcome to Theme Park RPG Design in the 21st century. If you want a textbook example of amazing amounts of coincidences and conveniences piling up to make things easy and convenient for the designers, I suggest Shadowrun: Dragonfall. If you prefer literature, try Harry Potter.

Gotta keep those Ardat-Yakshi from being born.

At least now we know why Bioware always only made the first installments and the next ones went to Obsidian.

Bioware can't into sequels.

It's been a while since I played ME1 but I understood it as they take some sort of mental/psychic imprint from selected mates that becomes part of the offspring.

So the ideal is to have as diverse a set of imprints as possible, pulling from every source into the asari collective, if you imprint from other asari's you don't bring anything new in?

It is weird though, that they don't consider the experiences/mental psychic imprint of another asari as of having as much value as a xeno?

>making up lore on the spot
High quality writing I see

wow no one literally cares nerd lol

its a great game

Every ME sequel's only value is as 3rd person action gameplay and dating sim. Some missions have interesting lore and interplay but they're getting rarer with each sequel.

You must mentally separate each title, like a fanfic homage to the original, rather than considerate it a proper sequel.

Don't buy it on release day, don't pay full price if you pay for it at all, they can still be fun.

>It is weird though, that they don't consider the experiences/mental psychic imprint of another asari as of having as much value as a xeno?

That's because there may not be an original asari imprint or something like that. They are symbionts/parasites and may have been that from the start. The Asari we see right now may simply be the amalgamation of millions or billions of imprints, traits, anatomies and all that taken from many many species over many many years, and the whole trend toward humanoid sentient species seeded in the galaxy by the precursor races has made them come out the way they are aswell.

So maybe they were fully blank/parasitic slates that have only ever defined themselves via the reflection of what they've taken from others and are still adding onto that.

That was a piece of cut content from Lair of the Shadow Broker's dossier on Samara. I refuse to accept something so cheesy as being canon.

She wasnt, she was on the nexus.

She came back in 2, bruh.

There would indeed need to be someone awake to maintain the ark, Hell Asari's fit the bill since they can live for 1000 years.

False, the codex states they can mate with any species, in fact it's actually frowned upon in the Asari society to be the child of 2 Asari.

That's what does it? Not the disgusting torso tattoo?

>Oh fuck, we forgot she's not supposed to have eyebrows
>make something up

They aren't really fucking them, they are getting some imprint from them. I'd assume no genes at all otherwise there'd be a lot more bushy eyebrowed asari.

>these people all get to do jack shit in stasis for 500 years
>we're going to need you to spend half of your entire life working on the ship tho goodluck
no wonder she looks so haggard

>They don't even know their own shitty lore.
It's not their shitty lore. They stole the idea of Asari from an episode in season 1 of Enterprise.