Is the avocado any good on his own?

>Are they better without the avocado?
Yes
>Is the avocado any good on his own?
No

They're better without Matt

Can't break 200 views on twitch and is putting on weight already
Liam is going down under

I'm genuinely baffled he thought this would work.

If i had to guess, he saw pat and paige getting mad numbers went tried doing the same, but forgot he's the least liked friend of the cast so yeah.
Heck the whole anime weeb thing was fake as well.

>you will see the circle complete itself, but instead of Matt/Pat, it will become Black/Pat and the Two Literally Whos

He had like 400 viewers not 1 hour ago.

Hell, his stream is on break right now and there's still over 200 people in there.

>with only 3 friends, the odds for more Matt/ Pat playthroughs have gone up

A net gain, to be honest

most of the streams i watched were below 300
what game he was on? GR2?

The RE7 DLC.

Jesus the podcast with this eyepatch guy
Dude keeps getting interrupted mid sentence

Better than the one they just had with that annoying fucking literally who tranny.

Liam streaming sounds as exciting as mayo on saltines.

or Woolie Pat

Pat and anyone not named Liam works on some level desu. Woolie/Matt I think has worked occasionally but I don't remember when. Matt talks a lot more when paired with Woolie, ick.

yeah, but its kinda sad because eyepatch wolf is cool as heck
at least he speaks more than half of the guests the podcast had.

This. It's been so nice not hearing his shrill, whining voice on every podcast/video, but now the dream is ending.

this sounds mildly exciting user, I should try that one day.

The channel right now is the worst it's ever been.
I've had no desire to watch anything since Liam left.
Their inadequacy with even the most simple game concepts is unbearable.

I actually liked Liam in situations where was with 2-3 of the other guys, but I can't imagine how bad he must be on his own.

>That bit where we learn it was Woolie saying HxH is bad that cause Eyepatch wolf to go full autism and start his youtube channel

>Matt comes back
>DUDE CONGO LMAO SAWING MONKEYS IN HALF
>DUDE DOUBLE DRAGON WEEK
what's wrong with him

Shit, I haven't watched any content from Best Friends in months, maybe even a year.
Is it true that Super Eyepatch Wolf, who I've subscribed to like two weeks ago, was actually involved by the podcasts and was created due to Woolie's shit taste?

Matt is cute.

And he hasn't been annoying in the RE7 videos any.

in the podcasts*

Yep, one of the first things they discuss when Eyepatch was on the podcast a couple weeks ago.

That podcast was fucking stellar with just Pat, Woolie, and Wolf. Easily my favorite of the past few months.

>Balding fat manbaby is cute
Go to bed Mrs. McTranny

In Woolie's defense, he's stupid and literally had no idea there was a new HxH anime. He was talking about the old one.

Thats ok, Im balding too.

Liam's my favorite member and i love his solo content i wish he stayed on though.

Nobody but a mother would think this gremlin is cute.