SWITCH BTFO

NEW ZELDA GAMEPLAY CONFIRMS THAT ZELDA ON THE Wii U LOOKS IDENTICAL TO THE SWITCH VERSION

youtu.be/LAiEhEu0F70?t=31s

>2:29

THIS CONFIRMS THAT THE WII U VS SWITCH COMPARISON PICTURES ONLY LOOKED DIFFERENT DUE TO THE TIME OF DAY, SEE PIC RELATED

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

we already know the switch is higher resolution

>720p > 900p
>for $300 + Paid Online
>still runs at 30fps iwth dips

No thanks

Xenoblade X may not have the physics or casual appeal, but it looks far better than this game on the switch.

90% of the textures are in 240p. Gameplay is the only selling point, something both systems share.

>entire day/night cycle shown
>draw distance stays above what we've seen of the WiiU version the entire time

???

Don't try to argue, they just want to shit post. They'll be samefriending before you know it.

900p is nothing to get excited over. Its barely an improvement over 720p

Sonyggers seem to love 900p at 24fps though.

>THIS CONFIRMS THAT THE WII U VS SWITCH COMPARISON PICTURES ONLY LOOKED DIFFERENT DUE TO THE TIME OF DAY

no it doesn't. how do people lack critical thinking skills this bad? it only confirms that time of day may complicate a direct comparison.

Wasn't aware that Zelda had online multiplayer.

I think you meant Xboners.

outsider here, I really don't see a difference between wii u version and switch apart from resolution.

Fuck off with your console war bullshit.

This has been confirmed by Nintendo months ago.

I wouldn't say that. It's halfway to full HD

900p is 180p from 720p and 1080p

>shit flinging threads like this literally made by sonyggers
DON'T CONSOLE WAR GUYZ

900p is much closer to 720p in pixel count, two dimensions and all.

>a wii u port of a game is barely different

wooooooooooow
call the cops

>lets advertise our game 8k
>game only uses 240p textures
sure made lot of sense

Why is this surprising? Everything for the Switch looks on par with WiiU.

LEAK WHEN

But this is not wii

Actually, no, it doesn't.

Nice try though Sonypony.

All those people saying shit like "Yeah wii U version looks like trash lol I am glad I am getting the switch one"
Now I wonder if they start saying "Come on guys, the Wii U one does not look so bad!"

Every fucking day sonyggers try and pull some new bullshit to diss BotW.

The desperation is real.

Fuck off. BotW will still win GOTY. I thought the only thing that mattered was gameplay?

>botw
>switch game
>goty
This is pretty fucking delusional thinking

>GOTY

Not with Andromeda coming out soon.

>B-B-BUT SONY

Every

Single

Time

How mad can one fanbase get

>andromeda
>relevant
naaw, even reddit isn't stupid enough to fall for that shit, and we know by the end of the day reddit decides what game is goty

Switch is a piece of shit lmao

that video doesn't even go above 720p

look at yourself

This image is outdated, you should get some newer console war shitposting material

It's a 40% difference in resolution.

>tfw I'm going to get my Switch and Zelda on 3/3 and have a great time playing while you whiny faggots are on Sup Forums blubbering and bitching about a game you'll never even play

what are you trying to say?

>because its a switch game, it's excluded from game of the year

hey buddy, it's GAME of the year, not CONSOLE of the year.

>implying i give a fuck about what autistic people do for fun

Do you think you're going to go to the store to pick up your addon cart the day your special season pass content comes out?

Leather club's two blocks down.

Zelda might appeal to some zelda fans, but it will not appeal to wide audience. I would go as far as claim that if the odyssey turns to be good mario game, it has better shot at goty than some zelda game.

But realistically speaking, I think goty award will go to a multiplatform game with better graphics than what switch is capable of.

please tell me you're not serious

He's clearly standing on top of that very high up dick shaped rock, not the low cliff in the beginning. The ground he's looking at is much farther away,

Yeah, I agree that it probably won't be GotY and Odyssey has a better shot, but it's definitely possible for it to win. Zelda is no stranger to winning GotY.

Nothing is more autistic than whining about a game you'll never play user :))))

nice tumblr gif faggot

You don't think all the SJW gaming sites won't proclaim it as the second coming and if you disagree you must be a Trump supporter? They'll say BOTW still promotes the damsel in distress thing with Zleda even though she'll have a more active role in the story.

Wasn't aware that there are faggots like you, who buy a shitty console just for one single gaem.

And not even for an actual exclusive.

Why the fuck are people even discussing GotY as if its a relevant title/award?
Theres no Oscars/Grammys of games, literally any shitty publication can put out a list and a publisher will use it to claim their game won Game of the year.

The winner is the game that gets the most r34 drawn, when will we start getting an award show for that?

1. It's not from tumblr
2. Even if it was, how would that matter?
3. You're a gigantic faggot for even taking the time to post about where I got a gif from

fuck you

Goty does matter, stop saying otherwise.

>Zelda might appeal to some zelda fans, but it will not appeal to wide audience
>zelda
>not normie game series #1

u wot m8???

Can't wait to emulate this at 4k while nintendrones pay $300 for an underpowered piece of shit

>Theres no Oscars/Grammys of games

Oh noes.

So the gaming industry isn't as retarded as the Shittywood 'murican movie industry and gives themselves prizes for creating shit.

Zelda hasn't been normie series since n64 was relevant

no i don't

if these sites thrash a great game, they'll lose a lot of credibility. even gta v got high scores from everyone. they can't afford that

The oscars/grammys are a pissing contest like the VGA's so in a way we do have those awards.

And if you haven't figured out that the title alone just means to people around here it means the game people consider the best all year, you need to lurk more.

Are you retarded? go outside
ask any fucking braindead retard who pretends to like video games and their answer will be either CoD, Madden, Mario or Zelda

It hasn't been for a decade at the very least. It's popular among female gamers who make up a large portion of the fanbase, but 1/100 women isn't exactly normal.

why are emulation fags so obnoxious? they're bragging more about how they'll play the game in high resolution than being happy to play the game

Stop math

I hate to break it to you, but there are ton of people who've never played a single zelda game in their entire life.

Dolphin + Cemu, this kills the shittendo.

Can't wait for PS3 and PS4 emulation, we will anal fuck Sony too.

PC master race 4 life.

And they're all underage

>tfw I'll just go watch my homie play it on his wii u
>tfw I just play around for free and never pay a dime

I still want a switch to go with my PC, but not right now. Not enough bidya for it yet

good luck with that

not even sony knows what the cell is

Not really no

See you in 2018

Saying you like something and having actually played more than that one game when you eight are two very different things and the majority of people couldn't tell you what came out since OoT and won't buy BotW. I like zelda and I know this to be true, people really give no fucks unless they actually like vidya.

t. Underage

it´s exactly like the console wars mentality
they don´t want to have fun, they only want to feel superior to somebody else
if you wanted to only have fun, the objective of videogames, you would want every game to do great and be well received

Some people thought the Switch would be more powerful since it's 5 years newer

>switch BTFO
all i want is a monster hunter game that looks good OP IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR???

lel, you got a few years to go. I doubt your unstable emulator can handle this game anyways.

PC can't even play old directx games or sega saturn. Good luck

xd

Good luck! at current rates it will November before the game is playable all the way through, and Mid-next year before it runs fine at higher resolutions.

If switch is x86, wouldn't that mean that emulating it should be easier with pc?

I just like to make fun of retards that are getting a switch. I bet you even play video games in public lol

A lot of games are already playable ;)

Just in time to play the complete experience! FOR FREE.

So now you are ok with everything SJW sites says just because they like something you like? lol what a complete faggot.

it's arm

>A lot of games
You mean just SM3DW right?

>someone wastes their time making that image
even more autistic than the people they're trying to bash

Nintendo fans don't understand how utterly irrelevant Nintendo has become outside mobile/handheld.

Honestly ditching home console and doubling down on their handheld division is a smart move. Pokémon still prints money.

That is why I am anal raping GameCube, Wii and WiiU on my PC and getting dem gamez for free? That is why I am anal raping PS1 and PS2 and getting dem gamez for free? All of these run flawlessly.

We are coming for the PS3 and PS4.

Pirate 4 life, PC master race 4 life.

Fuck it, I'm just pirating the Wii U version

Nintendo really blew it this time

At least it's 900p desu

Especially since it's bridging mobile and handheld allowing for both a higher price point than mobile games and more expensive hardware than handheld traditionally is.

>PS3 emulation is coming you guys!
You faggots have been saying this since 2007, when is it going to happen?

you take this meme way too seriously my friend

Never played a Nintendo game. Why? I don't want to buy their hardware.

Oh and my first game was Starcraft.

>WiiU version can't even see the details on Death Mountain
>OP picture proves that literally nothing has changed except for the camera angle

Nice try

Some posts in this thread have been deleted, so why not just delete the whole fucking thread? Why are you only deleting some shitposting when you could easily delete all of it?

Looks good to me.

I don't understand these babies who buy consoles for graphics. Get a fucking PC if they matter to you that much.