ITT: cutest girls of their respective games

ITT: cutest girls of their respective games

that's a man, baby!

looks like a cute girl, isn't that what matters?

user...

>he thinks we don't know

Where can I get a qt twink bf?

outside

>3d

gross

Right here.

owo pics pls

>loli
>trap
>spats

You first, show me you're worth my time.

yall niggas gay

and we admit

There's many cute boys on Sup Forums!

>date someone from Sup Forums
wanting an autistic sperg bf

That's the best kind

I need one of them!

I just want a strong boy to protect me from bullies

But what if they're only pretending to be cute.

Are you the user from that 404ed thread? I'm still here!

That's the worst type - cuteness has to be natural!

he made the actual cutest girl
tfw your waifu isn't even real in the game

Yes! So you live in Canada too?

Only 3DPD girls pretend to be cute, what with all their various kinds of make-up and stuff

Yep, I'm from the Maritimes! How about you?

I've "online dated" a few Sup Forums users. They aren't autistic but you obviously need to know how to weed them out and pick the ones you like the most. "Online dating" does nothing but make me feel more lonely though.

I live in Nova Scotia!

>no big dicked user to shove his dick on my boypussy and kiss me passionately while teasing me for trying to not cum from having my prostate massaged

>tfw no cute Sup Forums shitposters live close to me, only normalfags

Whoa, so am I! How about that storm, huh?

this is the gayest post

I online dated a boy from Sup Forums for a month and then moved in with him. We've been together for several years. Anythings possible as long as you have true freedom.

Are we really gonna talk about the weather? I like snow, so it doesn't bother me much! How do you feel about it?

A shame everyone in these threads is just an average looking man and not cute and girly at all.
I like dicks but the rest of male body is just awful.

I think you might be gay.

how is that gay?

Please stop posting >girls in this thread, it's kind of grossing me out.

fuck off b'y

fuck this board for making me gay

>Making me.
Sure, blame it on this cesspool.

Just trying to make conversation! Snow is nice, it makes me want to cuddle up with someone cute! What part of the province are you from?

As you wish!
Is "boy" suddenly a bad word?

>tfw started fapping to traps a month ago
>just finished fapping to one right now

Wait Wait Wait, what the hell, I was under the impression that being gay was a horrible and miserable experience, how come you fags are all happy and flirty? Denial? Delusion m

I feel nothing but pity for those that will never experience the joy of being a cute girl(male).

Boys can't be cute.

Such a boring topic! Cuddling with someone when it's cold out is the best! Especially if you're sharing a blanket and you have a nice hot fire in a fireplace to cuddle by! I live in Dartmouth, near Halifax.

I think I can manage without knowing the feeling of a dick in my ass.

This. Cute boys only exist in 2D.

>tfw no cute Sup Forums bf near Dallas.

I hear dick+prostate is a pretty great combination.

Well that's why I brought up that topic, to talk about cuddling with you! Nothing better than spending a snowy day in bed with a cute boy and some hot cider! I'm from the island, near Sydney!

>wanting a Sup Forums faggot as your gay boyfriend.
Do not want.

iktf

go back to tumblr and find one then

and thats why you sre single.

But who else would want someone as clingy and damaged as me?

>you'll never be a dom futa mistress abusing other girls, traps and sub futas
life sucks dude, I hope VR advances enough to accomplish my ERP fantasies

It feels great to hold his hands while he thrusts into you, you feel yourself getting closer and closer until you can't help it anymore and climax all over yourself!
We should talk about important things, like video games! I'm not personally a fan of cider, I'd like hot chocolate! Sadly that's a bit far...

I don't want any kind of boyfriend, I'm not a faggot, but even if I were, you bunch of shitstains wouldn't even be considered as a "desperate last resort alternative to being lonely for the rest of my life".

Geez, the first half of that post is pretty lewd!
Sure, what sort of video games do you like? I like retro stuff but generally play anything on PC!

Being a faggot is gay, super gay.

Shame on you faggot gays for being gay faggots.

P-please no bully desu...

Oh don't pretend you don't like it. All you sissy fags love being treated like shit and abused.

Lewd? Me? Never! I just like making someone else feel good while being close to them, if I feel good it's a nice bonus too.
I like to play MMOs and RPGs mostly! I do most of my gaming on PC as well.

Not him but...
I sometimes have fantasies of being beaten to death.

Imagine a world where cute traps who weren't completely fucked in the head existed.
Why can't we live in such a world.

this is called balance, not everything can be perfect.

This thread is a no-bully zone!

Hmm, okay then.. Being close and feeling good does sound nice! I don't really have time for MMOs much anymore, but I play FFXIV sometimes!

I like to be choked sometimes during intercourse, but I'm mostly romantic and lovey-dovey, do I pass?

I never said I'd act on it

That's pretty nice. I'd ideally love to have a collar or leash that my bf could pull to choke me while loving

Fuck off with your waifu shit.
>but she originated in vidya or has a game at least
Not a single post here is even discussing games. You just jack off to which drawing you would fuck

Cancer

This is probably important to ask, are you a top or a bottom? I think my preference is obvious!
What server are you on, maybe we could play together sometime.
I have a collar actually, the guy who bought it for me made me wear it out a few times on dates with him. It was a bit embarrassing.

>on dates with him

You are living the dream user. and I'm not. I don't even know how to get a bf that isn't on the internet

Is it all rp or are there really as many sluts on Sup Forums as it feels like?

At least you can get an internet/Sup Forums bf.

user... Those are both me. I don't think you can call one person many.

haha look at this weak person

I FUCKING LOVE THAT ARTSTYLE

Geez guys, this thread is super gay....

not that I'm complaining

She is the cutest

best girl

>tfw not a cuteboi so other cutebois won't even give you the time of day

I can tell you from personal experience that weebs are some of the horniest and sluttiest people on the planet
Its fantastic.

I'm referring to in general obviously. But really what's the point of "dating" a slut? FWB until they hit gay death is the only thing I can imagine.

because one makes you a man and one makes you a faggot

What makes you think he's a slut? Just because they post about gay shit on an anonymous board doesn't mean they take cock daily from strangers.

I'm not a slut, I'm saving myself for that special someone.
I am going to die alone and a virgin.

Well that's what I was originally asking.

>Protecting his anal virginity
What the fuck am i reading?

No, I am not one of those who wants a dick in butt.
I don't want anything in my butt, it is fine as it is.

I'm a switch, more of a top I guess?
I play on Sarg!

Now that makes sense, carry on