What're the best PC games right now?

What're the best PC games right now?

I just dropped a substantial amount of money and I don't even see any exclusives posted here, mainly multiplatform games or ones that are like 2 years old

I dunno. Arma? Undertale?

how come that girl has facial hair

>I just dropped a substantial amount of money and I don't even see any exclusives posted here

Another thinly veiled "PC has no games" thread. Why would you spend a "substantial amount of money" on a PC if you didn't even know what games it had?

>girl

>girl
Oh my sweet summer child

Multiplats may as well be PC exclusives.

>What're the best PC games right now?
Warhammer Total War is unarguably the best PC exclusive in years. Literally 11/10 game and the best entry in the franchise due to best field battles. Sieges are kinda hit or miss, though.

Because I want to be part of the master race

I bet you pre-order games too, don't you?

Is this another Xehanort?

Undertale

my WOC iconic kween

Why would you think that?

Bump

AND I KNEW IT WAS YOU ALL ALOOOOONGG

new album when

she's female you memers

what genre do you like OP?

What kind of games do you like?

Shooters? Strategy? RPGs?

Rising Storm series
Almost any RTS game
Plust the superior version of all multi plats.

Is she a fucking werewolf?

Have you seriously never seen a girl face close-up before? In public transportation or something

>Rising Storm series

There is currently 1 Rising Storm game available and 1 in closed beta. You'd be more apt to say Red Orchestra/Rising Storm.

Still great game though. Pic related.

Insurgency is also a good PC shooter.

Fighting, cause manhandling other players is so satisfying (loved the for honor beta but don't wanna pay $60) , RTS, I played the shit out of company of heroes, I tried CSGO but I don't really care for it cause I seem to be at a disadvantage with a 60hz monitor

I'm digging the witcher 3 right now but I don't like deep lore single player games that require a ton if attention and time too much

>1000 on fallout new Vegas

Jesus fucking Christ, what could you have done in that 1000 hours? I finished the game and every single quest and everything in like a 100 or so hours

Mods, different decisions, replays. I've still got New Vegas Bounties III to do and I'm still thinking about playing DUST.

I don't understand why people wouldn't just pirate these single player games

You could've downloaded it with all the DLC for free

Mods. I'm nowhere near him, but I have something like 400 hours in FO3 and Skyrim, 500 hours in NV, and 250 hours in FO4. Not sure about Oblivion but probably 200, didn't mod it that much compared to FO3 and NV.

>fighting
can't help you there sorry
>RTS
see pic
>FPS
RS/RO2 is great
try insurgency
for SP FPS try ziggurnaut
if you're liking TW3 then I would suggest playing 1 and 2, but for the sound of things I doubt you would like it, and the threads don't need anymore shitposting in them.

>Sieges are kinda hit or miss, though.
Literally does not matter now. Map editing tools + custom campaign battles solve that.

mods and different builds.

All girls do. This one just hasn't shaved recently.

Sometimes I do pirate games. Like, I've never bought an Ass Creed game and have played the majority of them. I actually never bought skyrim until right before the buffed the price when the new edition was rumored.

I think I bought new vegas before I even knew how torrents worked and before all the DLC was out.

people want to buy and support games they like, weird concept, right?

Newsflash user, we're mammals.

There's easily 250 hours worth of gameplay in NV with all DLC siding with different factions and doing different builds. If you only play through an RPG once, you're making a mistake.

Kill me pete

I'm good, Pete

If you're getting hundreds of hours of entertainment out if a game it's probably worth some money. I don't understand why people pirate games they play, I only pirate games I'm not sure I'll like.

Does pete eat you afterward?

Kill me, Pete

Kill me, Pete

>PCucks actually believe this

1080p 60fps is slowly becoming the norm, and PC's will only be good for cheating games with mods.

Because you bandwagon onto stupid shit because some retards somewhere hinted it would be a good idea and you never bothered to rub your two brain cells together and decide on your own if it was actually worth pursuing

new fags dont know about sky

If by slow, you mean glacial. See you in ten years when actual parity exists, including price.

>cheating games with mods.
>People still actually think this.

Also, as 1080p60fps becomes viable on consoles what that used to cost you on PC can now get you 1440p75fps and beyond. Higher refresh rate is really the way to go once you hit 1440p. Makes games so much smoother.

is this a photo by that fag that always uses the same lightning and then fucks whoever is being photographed?

>tfw lost in my bedroom again

Maybe I'm not a little bitch like you cause you get NO PUSSY cause you're a little bitch dude

Refresh rates and resolutions have diminishing returns, user. I know it was a hilarious meme for years, but there is a cutoff point where both no longer actually matter outside of just being resource hogs for little payoffs.

Then there is the question of even playing the games on a PC when you can get them on consoles as well, PLUS exclusives. All PC seems to get these days are absolute shit "survival" games, and indie titles that only require a Facebook machine to run.

It's like you've never seen women irl before

That's Sky Ferreria, a model and shitty pop star. She did release an album cover where she's fully topless though, so I guess kudos for that.

I loved Rome 1 and Shogun. Is this one as good as Rome?

Sup Forums always makes me feel good about myself. This post is one of them. Even if i don't hang out with chicks that often, at least i am not this fucking pathetic.