NOOOOOOOOOO

Sony always wins, baby.

:^)

who cares. it looked bad anyways.

this gen

Lets be realistic about this. Sony won with the PS2

nah
its more like:

ITT: Times Microsoft fucked themselves over and Sony did nothing but Sony things, oh and also, no one cares about "winning" in the console race besides stockholders and executives

anyone who was excited for this only liked it because it was japanese

someone post the picture of that guy who was ultimately right who got permabanned during Gen 7 for saying the PS3 would be the winner of that gen by the end of it.

no one gave a shit about this until it was cancelled

lol PS3 didn't win shit.

Gen was over by the time it caught up

Always

And the Ps1

He beat Xbox by the very end, but wii won it. Dont lie to yourself.

Ngl this game looked fucking amazing and it was coming to PC, so even though I use ps4 I'm pretty sad this was cancelled

I'm pretty sad that I live in a world where Knack 2 will become reality and Scalebound won't. I own a pc and PS4 and I really looked forward to Scalebound on pc. At least I have Nioh now and Nier soon on my PS4 but Scalebound would still have been pretty awesome.

yeah

i had a PS3 for that gen and holy shit, you would have to be BLIND AS FUCK to not see the 360 ahead of it by forever miles

i mean, yeah, it has some good games, but fuck did 2006-2009 kill the damn thing. the biggest shit on it was fucking multiplats until like last of us saved it, in fucking 2013.

at least its still getting games though, which i respect keeping the thing open for shit like P5 and other niche games to drop whenever.

i just wonder when they will completely pull the plug, i'd want to say this year, i couldn't imagine it going into 2018 or 2019. we hit that ten year system mark last year, so just kill it this year Sony, please.

and at the last stretch, the PS3 gave one last sprint and won the race

What's with this notion that for Sony to win Microsoft has to lose?

but xbox and wii won, they crossed the finish in 2012 man

ps3 is still taking its time, but slow and steady doesn't win every race.

the Wii's library was weak as piss compared to the PS3's at the end of the gen

PS3 is lasting until at least the beginning of 2019.

the race wasnt over until the gen finished

its time to move on

lol this game looked like jap hack n slash trash, knack probably had more substance to it

the PS3 has been dead since the PS4 came out

getting garbage versions of FIFA and that's it doesn't make a system alive

Won what?

Sony faggots are scared shitless, they know the Scorpio is coming and with the announcement of the Microsoft E3 Press Conference coming on Sunday this year they're really shitting bricks. To make matters worse, Zelda BOTW makes all of Sony's exclusives look like shit and Nintendo is about to take Sony's shit and jam it so far in Sony's ass at E3. Sony has been caught off guard hard by both Microsoft and Nintendo. Microsoft and Nintendo looked at which markets were doing the best in the game industry and planned accordingly, Sony didn't have a plan and now they are getting shit on hard. If Microsoft and Nintendo impress this E3, it will be the end of Sony and their fanbase as we know it, Microsoft and Nintendo unifying their platform development was the final nail in the coffin for Sony.

always

t. afro american

>pre-rendered cutscene stable 30fps
>jump into actual gameplay
>sub 20fps
Christ that was horrible