What is he up to?

What is he up to?

Probably not aging.

Trying to figure out how to rub out the last traces of fun still present in Smash 4 as he ports it to Switch

Making Smash 5

Kid Icarus Uprising 2

pls no

He's porting Smash 4.

He was trying to escape, he could've used the chance Iwata death gave him, now he is at the mercy of the yakuza

Hopefully this. I'm clinging to fucking any remote shred of hope there is for a sequel. The guidance convos in Smash 4 were a teaser, r-right user?

meditating, generating energy for when nintendo forces him to make the next smash bros

Perfecting the most infuriating random tripping algorithm know to man.
Jokes aside, he's apparently working on a Mecha game

Yeah, isn't he supposed to be like 50 or 60 at this point? He should be a hobbled wrinkly Asian man at this point. Is Samurai a vampire, stealing the youth from new interns?

>Jokes aside, he's apparently working on a Mecha game
you're a retard if you believe that

Switch port of Smash, what do you think he meant by that quip about not being able to enjoy every day as if it were Sunday?

It was said a few moths after the last batch of DLC came out that Sakurai had already started a new project non related to Smash, if I were to guess I'd say he's either making a sequel to Kid Icarus Uprising or working with HAL on a new 2D Metroid given how he likes to jump from an IP to another...

A porting could be made by Bandai Namco alone since they said back in summer 2016 that they were working on multiple NX titles and they co-developed the latest Smash games...

That's a guy?

Killing himself hopefully.

Dont want him touching the next smash game

making melee hd

HRT by the looks of it.

Making another easy as fuck baby tier game

But he stopped making Kirby games a while back.

jackin it to his fire emblem waifus