How about a thread for the upcoming best zombie game ever made?

How about a thread for the upcoming best zombie game ever made?

Lol. Feel free to pre-order it, friendo. I'll be keeping my money for now. I cannot imagine that this studio has learned from it's mistakes.

What are you talking about, nigger? The first game was the perfect zombie sim

i hope they improve the world in it and add more stuff in general
otherwise it was a pretty fun game

U wot m8

Please have mods.

Do we have a release date ?

Just 2017 for now

Bump

i see you didnt play it on xbox 360 when it first released

why would anyone play a game on a console?
the fuck is wrong with you

gameplay trailer?

I remember when I first played it, I spent hours gathering resources and weapons and when I played again a couple days later it was all gone. The survivors used up all my resources and stole my weapons. I haven't played since then and I hope they get rid of those always playing bullshit.

What's wrong with the 360 version? I still play that version to this day (don't have a computer to could possibly run YOSE), and I still have fun with it. I'm almost considering buying xbone just to play part 2, but that would be the only game I buy for it.

Dying Light already came out

Is it going to be as shit as the first one?

Yes but does it have coop this time

wat

Is this one going to be coop?

The 360 version has hundreds of dicks hidden in all the textures.

Eh?

What ever happened to that Crytek game in the Weird West setting? Was supposed to cooperative randomly generated missions with revolvers and double barrels and zombies and shit.

Crytek doesn't make games anymore.

I swear I watched something about it like 2 years ago. I can't remember the name, though

There's hundreds of dicks hidden in the textures of State of Decay on the 360.
What don't you understand?

no one give a fuck about your pocket money, user.

Does anyone play this?

Nevermind, found it. It's called Hunt: Monsters in the Gilded Age. It's never coming out.

Because Crytek's Wikipedia page is so hard to find. That Games Developed section is too confusing.

I figured that out in five seconds on google/wikipedia instead of spending two years waiting for someone else to tell me.

>using this image to shill
>textures
>the blood
>that muzzle flash
>that fucking zombie foot

looks like it's another trash open world zombie survival with crafting meme game