APOCALYPSE NOW GAME QUITS KICKSTARTER

I knew that this would flop

Wow, who knew

Wow they are just hungry for those Patreon buxs aren't they.

>giving 5 million dollar to literal whos

what could go wrong

Everything but gotta get those JEW money

Whats apocolypse now?

A popular Movie but the reason why this kickstarter flop was because THEY DIDN'T SHOW ANY TYPE of gameplay

You can't make a kickstarter without showing out your game you are trying to make

>we couldn't raise surely we could ask for over five times that amount on a new crowdfunding platform we created
>that's exactly what went wrong the first time

hopefully Digital Homicide is taking notes

Why Apocalypse Now? Like I can understand say Mad Max due to explosions and guns but why choose to make a franchise out of Apocalypse Now out of all things?

How the fuck does a video game adaptation of Apocalypse Now! have ZERO publisher support? This is fucked up!

>surely we could ask for over five times that amount on a new crowdfunding platform we created

The $5 million is probably closer to the amount they need and they asked for the easier to hit $900K to make the project look successful for other investors.

>"You see, its funded! People want this game!"

>$5mil.
Not even Obsidian asks so much for Pillars of Eternity 2, what the fuck? This is shit is going to flop harder than my balls while slapping OP's mom's ass.

That'd make sense if they hadn't fallen nearly $800k short of their KS goal.

Because they've presented a concept and nothing else you fucking moron.

A game on Kickstarter going unfinished. Imagine that.

It mite be a good game lets donate.

You get a special skin.

so did they even have anything to show or was it one of those "I have an idea now give me money" kickstarters?

What happened to that game?

And what happened to the director Yasumi Matsuno?

Yep the "I have an idea now give me money"

What the fuck would an Apocalypse Now! game even be? There's already Rising Storm 2: Vietnam coming out.

>>What happened to that game?

The team ended up "downsizing".

>running around the compound shooting at bullet sponge kurtz while repelling waves of jungle nigger enemies
the mere existence of this would give me aids

It was supposed to be a Silent Hill type psychological horror. That's why publishers don't want to give them money, since apparently one of the big publishers agreerdf but only if they made it a shooter and devs said fuck no.