Fire Emblem Heroes thread

>ITT rate my heroes account and post yours for people to rate as well

>tell stories that you have that are note worthy about rerolls or anything to do with this game

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-oqO4eceqhQ
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that Twincestfags are and have always been delusional.

Should I save my orbs if I don't like the current focus characters.

youtu.be/-oqO4eceqhQ

Of course.

What is this link

I'd want to fuck my sister too if she was Eirika

>2017
>he doesn't know what youtube is

I have 97 orbs which i was saving for the eventual Tellius characters and the special Ike and Lyn costumes but they're now forcing us to roll characters we don't want in order to clear quests and get the things that allow you to promote 4 star characters. This is bullshit

You can just get the great badges from the training tower.

Yes but you need level 40 4 stars to beat the lunatic stratums making it a big loss of time to bring them back to level 1 when you promote them

Are you planning on playing FEH two weeks from now? If now, why save?

Personally I'm getting kind of bored already, I'm just going to finish up lunatic mode.

Are they really adding a proper VS mode soon? That might be cool.

stamina cost is brutal.

I do not see a proper vs system working.

Seeing most characters are able to 1shot the other players will end up shoving their characters back and forth until 1 person caves and initiates.

they could force a turn limit to prevent that

In Shadow Dragon vs battles lasted a set number of turns and if neither team got wiped out the person holding the throne when the time limit ended would win. Also there was fog of war, long range attacks and stuff. There were some major problems like having better units due to growths and forged weapons but that stuff is already (mostly) fixed in heroes.

I bet he went back to fucking his sister right after saying that. L'Arachel is still the best girl though.

Ephraim says with a smile

Also
>He plays the English version

Weeb, I don't care what you think.

The NoA version was censored to be that way

Weeb, I don't care what you think - Part Deux.

How so?

Can't wait for March, Choose Your Legends Lyn to add to mai waifu Lyn collection

R8 and tell me how to improve my team.

This is your Axe user for tonight, please dont be mean

get Olivia or Azura for tacomeme

Turning my Nowi into 5* has her at
>17 HP
>14 Atk
>5
>5
>5

But a 5* Nowi can't have attack that low. What am I missing here?

>""""""Localized""""""" dialogue

Fuck this game, I just want to clear all the quests but they introduce quests that rely on gacha gambling bullshit. Trash.

dont clear those quests then the rewards can be gotten from the tower

My wife, Lucina , is so cute!

I doubt the Paralogues are going anywhere, and the heroes are gonna be in the pool forever, so you theoretically will be able to do them in the future

Can the commander of Askr forces even absorb a slap to the face?

Missed pic, shes 14 def at 27 now.

Is he any good?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Gacha is so shit, every time I get my hopes up for the roll, the game just shits on me. It just poops right on me. Fecal mattrr

Just spent 100 orbs, zero 5 stars, yeah.... this is why I don't play shitty mobile games...

>tfw finding out your whole team who've been doing great at both pve and the arena all have complete dogshit IVs
It's the worst. Part of me just wants to ignore it and continue playing but knowing they're all gimped really fucks with my motivation to do so.

-Spd +Res. I'm sorry.

Going well so far, only real barrier I have left is to hit 40 with the gang, which is going to take a lot more effort considering I'm out of stamina potions.

Also if Seliph ends up being low tier, I'll probably switch him for Olivia, otherwise later down the road I'll max out Cherche and switch Effie with her.

Which characters have both support and offensive skills, and all A,B,and C skills?

How do you find IV's?

savage blow is fucking garbage

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

its more like 3 30 ish units and olivia if you want the minimum requirements.

You can get them from tier below Lunatic as well buts its like 40% chance and its only one at a time, whereas in lunatic you can get up to 5 at a time I think

>that suspiciously specific denial
Fucking smooth, Ephraim.

How, its free damage

How do I use this? It doesn't have half the characters I have, and only reads stats at L1/L40?

I think Olivia is going to be free in a few days if they are pulling from the same pool for the bonus maps

Are the new 5 stars worth rerolling for?

Paralogues are limited time only, says so ingame.

Zero sources. Never happened. fuck off weeb.

They aren't as meta-defining as the previous focus heroes, and the good new ones aren't as strong as they could be alone; they need other good heroes to really shine, so rerolling won't help in that regard.

Just downloaded the game. Can somehow tell me how this rerolling stuff works?
It looks like you start with enough orbs to get 3 random characters, is that what you guys are talking about?

>he uses crystals to level up characters
Enjoy your shit EV's lmao

Japs have an incest fetish, they'd never write that dialogue

>he doesn't inject his units
top kek

>not knowing how to reroll in a mobile game
kill yourself.

you can get 4 characters with the initial free orbs (5 if you clear the first 3 stages)

if you're not rooted, you have to reinstall the game and redownload some data every time you reroll

if you're rooted, you can just delete one file and keep trying

Someone had copied and translated the nip dialogue last night if memory serves. From what I gathered the
>Disgusting
was added.

>mfw can't find macho brace for faster training

All I wanted was an Ephraim but I got a bunch of jobbers.

user pls tell me how to get pokerus in FE Heroes

>you lived to see the day Fire Emblem became Pokemon but it's waifus instead of animals

Am I screwed if I only have 2 5 stars becuase I feel like I might be screwed later on.

I hate tacos

my boy ephraim is no waifu

I do not have the best of luck

だが、兄妹愛なら負ける気はない。
なにしろ、俺とエイリークの仲の良さは
妙な噂を立てられるほどの。。。

However, I won't lose when it comes to love between siblings. There's so much love between me and eirika that it's enough to start strange rumours...

I got a second Seliph in the same pull but sent him home because I'm never going to use this hero.

Just do what I did. A old pic I took when the game was released.

Why not merge ?

>tfw all these S class motherfuckers in my roster
I just rolled Erika with only 5 orbs left. Feels good as hell, especially since I needed a good 5* red unit

5* or bust user.

So lets say I wanted to do multiple re rolls quickly.

I cant do that on IOS obviously but could I do it on my computer and then transfer the account or does it not work this way?

>There's so much love between me and eirika that it's enough to start strange rumours
The sentiment is the same. They're not fucking. And they're twins, who are known to have close bonds.

>They're not fucking

Is the healer necessary? What about the axe dude?

Reroll on your computer.
When you get a roll you're satisfied with link it with you myNintendo account.

But you'd end up with a 5*+1 seems like a waste to send him home.

>However, I won't lose when it comes to love between siblings. There's so much love between me and eirika that it's enough to start strange rumours...

Wow. This sounds like anime trash. The American version definitely make him sound more badass and a dick.

>Healer
No, use Tiki.
>Axe dude
No, use a different axe unit.

I wonder what kind of faggot made this "translation"

>仲の良さ

that last party only says they get along well/are close to each other. Whoever made this just pulled the word "love" straight out of their asses

Confirmed for not having a twin

Just started today since SS got introduced.
Trying to level up Nowi at the moment but I dunno.

Looks like exactly every other mobile game. Stop giving them money.

Post yours.

Sorry, I wasn't that user and didn't read their post. Yeah, pretty stupid of them to not merge them.

Can confirm, twins aren't as close as they are.

Healers suck, I would recommend only using them on a team that you're training. Swap the axe fag for Merric, even at 4* he's a good green unit.

Post yours.

How the fuck do I do that?

Pretty nice team though mayne you'd want a Magic user.

I spent $0 on this. 22200 feathers for Sharena and 200 for Olivia. Totally worth it. +HP -Atk Hector I got on my first roll and a -HP +Spd Tharja once when I had only 5 orbs and wanted a good Red so I stayed up until 5 for some reason. She stomps Arena so hard it's not even funny.

By posting yours.

my only mage is sophia

> make her your waifu and protect her

Who are you quoting?

but I already have a waifu, one that doesn't get doubled by Effie

Also, anyone care to help me figure out what my endgame team should be? I'm thinking of dropping Effie once Azura is a high enough level to be an anti-red tank and swapping her with Erika once I level her up too. Or should I drop Merric for Erika instead? Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Thanks anons.

Whatever units you like

>gameplaymemeing
wew

If that's your team, then you need to sort by rarity faggot. We can't give good suggestions if there's a good 4* hidden down in Level 1 hell.