Predict Breath of the Wild review scores

Predict Breath of the Wild review scores.

The last 2 digits of my post

What this guy said but only the last digit out of 10. It's impossible to get a 10/10.

no no no the last digits of my post

high: 98/100
average: 94/100
low: 89/100

and the last 2 of my post will be the userscore on metacritic

This user is lying, its the last two digits of my post.

then i will get 60

94/100 Metacritic : "Better than Skyward Sword"

paid reviews/10

99 "The Dark Souls of Skyrim of Zelda games"

Judging by the size of those tits, I'd say about 8.8

almost a 10/10 on every site except for the sonyshills ones and a perfect score on famitsu

10/10 Ocarina of Time has finally met its match.

>9/10
>10/10
>11/10
>muh dick / 10

A piece of absolute garbage like FF15 can get 9/10 across the fucking board, this shit's going to get non-stop 10s guaranteed. Reviewers have no taste or standards, anything with the open-world meme is guaranteed to get top scores.

I want it to get 11/10 from IGN just to see the reaction of Sup Forums

It would be absolutely hilarious.

>8.8
>883
>88

Metacritic score will be the last 2 digits of my post

Nothing would surprised after claiming skyward sword is perfect.

Dude, it would be the first time ever they break their 10/10 system and give a one-of-a-time 11/10.

Imagine the reactions.

Sup Forums would be on fire for weeks.

92/100

9.1 - 9 .3

I think the open world will hurt it.

10/10 because it's Zelda
People will praise it for "bringing the series back to its roots while still bringing new things to the table", regardless of how good it actually is.

predict its DLC's score

8 out of 9.

If I get 7 it will be 9.5
If I get 5 it will be 7.5

If I land 0 again it'll be 10/10

Boom bitch.

the digits have spoken it won't even get above 60.
Game confirmed fucking trash, pre order cancelled.

it will be another Bioshock Infinite

people shower it with 9s and 10s and everyone is swept up in the hype

then 6 months later people finally admit that it's not very good

I love how the last good zelda game was WW yet your delusional retards keep hypeing this soon to be painfully average game and the wii u 2

Its funny how 90% of Sup Forums is delusional nintendo fanboys, i look foward to the amount of post buy rationalization and butthurt

nintendo hasn't done many so i can see it happening

honestly at this point Sup Forums is filled with more people hyped for stuff to fail to where its funnier if it succeeds

You mean like every 3D Zelda game since 2003?

It's funny how this will get (you)s because your b8 sounds incredibly forced
But to every bait there's a bit of truth

The curse unbroken.

(It's OK when Nintendo does it)/100

8/10 at least

How is that b8? The switch is looking exactly like wii U, almost 0 third party support and crappy a gimmick

"BUT WE WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY LOTS OF AAA GAMES ON THE GO!" You are fucking retarded if you really thinks people do that, normies are too busy browsing instagram on the smarphone for caring about playing vidya on the go.

"BUT THE DS AND 3DS WERE BOTH SUCESFULL"

Yeah, yet you don't see people playing them on public. People want to play at home. Most of people that purchase consoles today are mega normies who wants to play 3 matches of fifa at weekend and watch some netflix, and guess what? They already have the ps4 for that

The switch will be a very funny disaster and everyone who thibks otherwise is retarded

LOL

TP WAS FUKING GOOD

I can see it getting an 8/10 at by most, a few 7 and 9s as well.
The story will be good as well as some of the towns but people will find the open world boring and empty

I think it'll get some 10s, a lot of 9s and 9.5s and some few 8s here and there from people particularly annoyed by some open world design traits.

>annoyed by some open world design traits

The people who praised Skyrim for specific things are going to deduct points for those things.

See here's the deal, you took time out of your day to make this reply, nintendrones will just say delet this and call you a fag, me? I just shrug it off because I know this will happen eventually, keep in mind you post just reeks of desperation for attention, no matter how right you are.

last two digits of my post number

it'll get a 10/10 from everywhere. Zelda is the patron saint of the normie and the hipster, and guess who writes for game ''''''journalism''''''

The fifth and sixth digits of my post number plus the seventh and eighth divided by the ninth

Best dungeon aesthetics at least.

848?

So, 8.5?

I don't really care much considering I have to buy the game anyway if my Switch isn't gonna be a 2 month paperweight. I'm hoping for reviewers to give it less than a 9, though, just to see the asspain.

Kotaku will be like the only mainstream website to give it a 9 because they'll find something "sexist" about its portrayal of Zelda or whatever. Mark my words.

You should kill yourself

It's actually the last 2 digits of my post

Ah shit, I'm getting my SJW sites wrong. Kotaku's actually not as insufferable as the one I was talking about. I meant Polygon.

Skyward Sword and Ocarina both got them. But whoever reviewed Skyward Sword is apparently retarded.

9.5 from IGN and 38 from Famitsu

84 metacritic

Here in Italy the official nintendo magazine gave 11/10 to super mario galaxy 2.
The ass is still burning to this very day.

Shilled 10s