JUST BLOCK LOL

>JUST BLOCK LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/15/heres-how-kolins-v-moves-work-street-fighter-5-season-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=sArVhT1wbPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he still plays SFV
let it go

normal throw into aegis reflector juggle for 300 damage

>mfw akuma is bad in this game

he's good, and the most played character currently, watch sako and get gud

>If capcom had announced literally any char from SFII or III everyone would be talking about it right now
>They announce a literally who that no one cares about
>Will probably do that too with the next 3 reveals too

It looks like they are intentionally trying to make SFV bomb as hard as possible. Why?

>most played = good

every character was a literal who before they were introduced. S1 dlc chars were all returning characters

You're the only one who's upset about Kolin. We already knew for several months that S2 DLC will be entirely new characters.and like said every character is a literally who before they're released. If they didn't release new characters fan favorites like Juri would have never been made.

Characters only become popular if the game they are in is popular, and even then its a 1 to 10 chance.

Since SFIV Juri is likely the only "popular" character capcom have made, and even then its not even close to established characters like ryu, ken, chun-li, etc.

Its simply dumb to take so many chances in a game that is already failing so hard.

>playing SFV

joke's on you, Sam plays it

I don't see your point. Street Fighter V IS the most popular fighting game among the people who matter. The game's population far outranks everything else as we speak. And mark my words, Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 will both have lower player counts by the end of the year than Street Fighter V.

>and good
>fucking up reading comp instead of debating what he actually said

We need Sakura desu

I don't have any real trouble versus Urien.

Fucking Laura, though...

ops forgot the pic

>being a stupid cuck

>The game's population far outranks everything else as we speak.

No, that'd be KI.

Sakura wouldn't be good in this game. She'd just be another "do long combos for no more damage than other characters doing short combos" character.

I just leave this there...
eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/15/heres-how-kolins-v-moves-work-street-fighter-5-season-2/

who here vega main until hugo

Better than "unpopular character that will be played by less than 1% of the players and just got into the game because the devs are retarded" character.

>not being able to block a telegraphed af overhead
git gud

>LOL they had to remove Zangief's green hand otherwise he'd have too many tools
>Why do you even care, green hand was stupid and didn't suit him (^:

Gief is good without it who fucking cares

There's like 300 giefs in diamond

She was in three.

>"Lol Ryu is good without Shoryuken who fucking cares?"

The thing is ryu is trash and gief is good in season 2. He beats laura and stomps balrog, 2 of the best S2 characters. His only problem is that you probably lose if you run into a sim or vega

Cammy's divekick is slower than this, not an overhead and i still can't block it

Atleast a cool character is top tier
I guess

>implying the overhead is the broken part
have you seen these retarded headbutt 50/50s during aegis? And ex chariot tackle is completely retarded

git gud

>play against a ken
>they lag
Every time, without fail

>British """"""""""Humor"""""""""

There's a lot of things you can tell people to git gud over but 50/50s aren't one of them, they're a stupid concept and shouldn't be in any fighting game because it's guessing game cancer. Something tells me you don't know what 50/50 is

He gets a strong punish off of trigger. Is it that worse than other charas going super saiyan? How quickly/easily does he get trigger, cause I personally don't have an issue with a chara having strong footsies and strong punish.

What is Capcom's obsession with Camy lookalikes

Like fucking Decapre and now this

>It's not spam user, it's zoning :^)

It's not the trigger man, it's the reset damage and instant stun he gets off of any reset. He does a headbutt, and depending on the strength of it he'll either end up in front or behind you, leading to 50/50 situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=sArVhT1wbPg

>BUT CHARGE CHARACTERS ARE FAIR LMAO

At least you can play this fucking game.

>Port Forward my router
>Connect the cable
>Be sure to have good connection
>Be sure to pick only people from my region when they enter the lobby
>Check if they have a 4 to 5 bar connection quality
>Game starts
>Lag and teleports quite often.

I fucking hate this game.

Besides all that i fucking hate the pressure counter focus every character has and how long are the fucking block strings.

>play against shotos
>spam fireball
>retaliate with Metal Balls and Reflector
>proceed to body bums with throws and Tackles
WHO HERE SAVORING THIS???

Time to confess your sins Sup Forums.

Have you ever lost to a Dan?

>laura's name is just rara
That's funny

its funny that the song is freestyler because urien legitimately freestyles all aegis mixups and they can still work

Whatever happened to "superior limb based combat" guy? I miss how dumb those threads were

>be a F.A.N.G. main
I put about two weeks into season two. Haven't touched it since. I'm not trying to meme here it just happened.

That was such a stupid pasta. Old memes are pretty shit tier desu

a lot of this is zangief specific btw.

I'm just glad that boring characters aren't top tier. You know that shit is hype to watch, even if it's cheap

Alright, but aegis makes it so he gets damage and a reset. Im sorry, but That's what I see in the first couple combos of your link and nemo vs daigo at topanga league. Its an online tourney, but its still worth value

The trigger is fine, aegis was fine in 3rd strike and it's fine in this game. If it's close to you, you're probably going to end up getting hit. The difference between 3s urien and this urien though, is that he can stun you 0-100 off of a single aegis reset, which is because he can juggle multiple times (he's the only char that can) and his moves that combo in aegis do too much stun. His comeback potential is ridiculous, and he can get a stun off of 1 ex and v trigger.

Not to mention that Aegis was a super before, and it's a v trigger now which is guaranteed every round with his super as well

Urien gets a free win button when he gets V trigger. Its bullshit on a character that can already easily win without it. Once he gets it; you're in the blender.

>his comebacks potential is ridiculous
I noticed that in the match. That just seems like an issue with v-trigger design. You get rewarded for getting your ass kicked, just not as much as an ultra. Again, I personally dont have an issue with a chara having alot of options, but I do understand that people like sf archetypes

In comparison to 3s
But it should be said that meter and whiffing for meter is what makes urien midtier

It was a corner combo

charge partitioning and no buffer made it more difficult

Fuck, yeah. Thats pretty good, now that I've said all that

A lot a guys got animosity towards ILLUMINATI because their NORMALS are bigger than them.
They don't possess the NEUTRAL, they don't possess the GOD gene, that's evolved in these ILLUMINATI warriors out here.
Keep getting jealous while you wife asks for shotos and you girlfriends ask for grapplers, while they wish they could get fucked by these ILLUMINATI warriors with the HUGE NORMALS they can pipe down while every spectacle of their pussies is getting bodied from max range.
I GET IT NO NEUTRAL EQUALS ANGER.
YOU'RE ANGRY ABOUT THIS ILLUMINATI NEUTRAL, THERE RHINO NORMALS.
KEEP SAYING FRAUDULENT KEEP SAYING UNGA, I'LL BE THAT BUNGA WITH THESE RHINO NORMALS.