Is it worth reinstalling?

What if I mod it so heavily it's not recognizable?

there is usually a massive improvement in mods every 3 months or so

I haven't looked lately however.

if there is an NV mod like there is a fallout 1 mod in last gen, go for it.

It's alright, the only people who outright don't like it are the obsidian crybabies who won't rest until obsidian gets another shot at fucking up what made fallout good.
Mods don't fix or change anything worthwhile about it, sadly, fallout 3, nv, and 4 all have bare-bones modding communities.

afaik there are no actually good mods for this game because the game is completely devoid of anything even approaching worthwhile

no because the story is fucking garbage.

Yes
No
Sarcasm (Yes)
Leave

That's what I've been waiting for but so many things that make it shit are hard coded or hard to get around with regular modding.

Isn't there some mod to increase the ammount of choice? Turn it into oblivion style dialog system

what does Obsidian's cock taste like?

there is a mod that shows you what you are going to say like NV/3 instead of yes no(yes) no leave, but it doesn't fix anything.

nice post I read it

trap thread is thataway user.

get off our board todd

Yeah you can expand the dialog system to some extent, but in the end it's just more reading of more shit dialog. Skip through conversations, explore and kill stuff, that's most of what makes this game fun. It's not like new vegas where there's nothing to see or do, so you just end up reading pages of shit dialog and resolving quests with [100 speech] for hours on end.

You can stop any time.

Fine, I guess there's a couple missions where you go into a linear cave and either clear it out or retrieve something.

I swear there was an overhaul mod that turned the whole game into a underground only survival game

its more like
Yes
Yes
Yes (sarcastic)
Later (put on hold)

that's called underrail

are the dlc's good?

I only did the mechanist one, it was alright.
I heard far harbor is good but I have zero interest in it, a postnuke swamp is still just a swamp, same problem I had with point lookout and all of new vegas.

Its a good game but shit RPG

This. NV was complete garbage in terms of exploration. Even the DLCs couldn't fix it, I really hope Obsidian never makes another fallout game.

We can see the unique IPs on a thread now, you know.

I disagree, OWB was top tier for exploration, sure it was all a tiny bubble but atleast you start in the middle and can walk for a half hour straight in any direction and find something interesting.
But dead money, and lonesome road were all crazy fucking linear, one straight line from start to finish. Honest hearts was open for some of it but when you're done setting up the plot it just throws you in a linear canyon for an hour, such a disappointing conclusion.

OWB had a very cramped area. There wasn't much to explore in it besides the internment camp and the testing facilities.

I agree it was cramped, but atleast it wasn't completely linear like the rest of the game and all of the quests in the game.
Also testing facilities is a little broad, considering there's like 30 of them and they're all unique.
Also you forgot the giant airplane hanger with a suburb inside of it.

you're such a fucking pleb it hurts

oblivion style has no limit

/thread