>getting Switch next month
>mfw

Who else fucking loves video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2016/06/18/turn-off-windows-10-features/
youtube.com/watch?v=m_Q0hDxGfww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not me i browse Sup Forums

on Sup Forums? lets see, that would be...hmm...wow, its fucking nothing. nobody on Sup Forums likes vidya

mr. piss filter here

ST...STOP IT

You've stumbled into the wrong place, friend.

feels good to have fun playing vidya

I think videogames are ok sometimes

It's nice of Xbox to give up, it makes being an idort a little cheaper.

The only console I'm not very interested in is the xbone.

That being said, I can still understand why people would enjoy it. It's just not for me.

I like video games

Xbone is just a better deal if you're not autistic over graphics and resolution.

I have a Wii U but I don't even know if I'll have a Switch one day.

Got a PS4 lying around and I never use it.

I'll upgrade my PC next year I think.

>just finished playing Metroid 2 on WiiU, some 3DS games, Resi 7 on PS4, looking forward to Horizon soon, always playing some random shooter on PC

Feels good to work. I don't think after working 45 hours a week I could go back to dumping all that spare time into vidya. It feels way more satisfying coming home after a long day and kicking back.

>Parents were divorced
>Had an NES, N64 and a PC with DOS at my mom's
>Had a SNES, Genesis, PS1, and PS2 at my dad's plus an imported Famicom because my dad was a huge weeb
>Bought a Gamecube with money from my first job
>Got a 360 when the elite came out, bought a Wii day one, bought a PS3 when the original slim came out
>Also had every handheld at some point in time
>Fast forward to today, the current setup in my living room is Wii U, PS3, PS4, my PC, with a spot I cleared off for a Switch
>3DS and Vita in my bedroom, Vita TV in the living room
>tfw what are console wars, I just want to play anything and everything

If there are any Xbone fags here, how does backwards compatibility work? Can I slap a 360 game in there and play it? I wanna play some of my old 360 games, but don't feel like hooking it back up.

Those are machines, not video games. Idiot.

PC+PS4+3DS for me. I wont get a Switch unless Rune Factory 5 comes out for it or something.

I own a PC, PS4, and a Wii U.

They all have no games. And all this consolewar-fagging is getting retarded.

Why can't more people be like this user?

Because they rather pretend that all games are bad and that shitposting on Sup Forums is so much more productive.

no need for an xbone if you have windows 10

>mfw there are people who, because of browsing Sup Forums, have convinced themselves to be a "tired gamer"
>convinced themselves that console wars are an actual thing and not just mere shitposting
>mfw they don't know they have idealized shitposting as legit ideas

sure feels good to love vidya

machines can be used to play many video games.

>Have win10 and got Gears
>Have a PS4 and have Bloodborne, Nioh, and getting Nier
>Going to get a Swtich just for Splatoon 2 and NMH3

I see no real reason to own an Xbone since I have access to the only title I really like from Microsoft and they "claim" to make a greater leap into their PC gaming department, but they really should give up on the windows store.

Other than that, 2017 does seem like a great year to play some video games.

But you don't say you live video games and then talk about the machine they're on, that's stupid.

Because most people are poor or shit at spending money

not all games work, but there are many great games on backwards compatiblity now and they keep adding them. You put the disc, you install it and you play.

Btw op, I love videogames too, Im a xbot and not a sonyfriend, but I also upgraded my pc recently and Im also getting the switch.
I have to say though, and I dont mean to start a war, that of all the current gen hardware I own (xbone, pc, 3ds and wiiu) the 3ds is by far my favourite. What a cute little thing.

I buy all my shit on a generation gap
I just bought and hacked a wii, i've got a 360 and a backwards compatible ps3, and a 3ds that i got for free all hacked to shit
meanwhile i dumped all the money i'm saving into my pc so i've got a gtx 980, 16 gigs of ram and 2TB of storage
Feels pretty good

Ever since I started playing fighting games i've been 100% burned out on anything that's not a fighting game. Shit sucks but games like Xrd and USF4 are so good it makes up for it. Too bad street fighter 5 sucks though.

Enjoying games on the Personalized Computing, Nintendo and Sony platforms since forever.

No interest in Xbox gayness whatsoever, not since the original and certainly not now.

I do, which is why I only have a PC as it is the best platform to enjoy videogames on.

The only idort I know in real life is an insufferable materialistic jackass who collects games more than he plays. He gets off on showing around his "man cave" that he's never in, anyway.

Piracyfags are the true players.

>tfw i pirate all of my games, even on console
>still end up collecting them more than I play
after a while the idea of owning things appeals more than using them
i'm pretty sure this is exactly how hoarders start out

>got my xbone a while ago
>getting the Switch later this year
Feels good

Hahah you are retarded because you bought all consoles!!! hahahaha I laugh at all of you

I don't understand how someone enjoys spending 40K+ USD worth of stuff to just let it sit in a corner. At least /o/ or Sup Forums fags take their shit and tune/trick it out once a while. I imagine just cleaning literally rooms(multiple)(plural) full of stuff takes effort.

>40K+ USD
that's literally a down payment on a house
how the fuck

>a down payment

That's almost a whole fucking house. Mine is ~60k
I'm an idort too tho

So my idort bros, serious question here
How do you deal with being able to play eveyrything at any time whenever you want? I am fucking overwhelmed.

Its really easy as I find it fucking awesome.

I live relatively cheap, have a stress-free job and personal life.

It is awesome but overwheleming for me
>I'll play Witcher 3
>Oh wait but I can play my xbox
>Or my ps
>Or my fucking portables
fuck man, it is like you can never really play everything.

I have a comfy job so Im not too tired when I get home. Also I dont buy 15 games at once. 1 or 2 per platform.
Currently RE7 and the occasional fifa match on xbone, rust with my buddies on my pc, and the amazing rune factory 4 on my 3ds.

>xbone anything

KYS cuck

Serious gaming session
>PC
Relaxed gaming
>Console
Watching tv while playing
>Handheld

ez peez

You just have to pick something and commit. Also dont get bothered by the idea of a "backlog", just play the game you feel like playing.

>Had a Wii and an Xbox 360
>Wii's internet card dies, I just use the Xbox
>Xbone comes out, get it the following year and use both consoles
>Buy a new PC so I can finally play all the PC games I had
>Use both simultaneously
>Eventually friends also transition to PC and I farther and farther drift from Xbox
>Gain an interest in other consoles/handhelds I never owned besides my PSP 3000 and DS Lite
>Emulate consoles like the PS2 and Gamecube
>PSP to play games I never bought
>DS to replay my old games I lost/sold

Shit's cash man

I don't understand the need to own a PC if you already have a PS4. All it has a garbage western multliplats that the PS4 already has, some games from now-dead genres, and F2P games that can run on even on Win95 computers.

I mean, if I spent a good sum of money just to play the latest and greatest the west has to offer like Mafia 3 and ME Andromeda, then I guess I'd pretend that the PC is valuable, but not only are those games on the PS4, they're also shit. So what gives, am I being memed here?

Truly an example for all of us pic not mine

You don't need to get a 970/1070 even if you are an idort.

I do.
>tfw not angry salty poorfag

yo
>tfw idort masterrace
if you don't own every console you're not an idort

not all games work, but a large chunk of them do, as well as many great ones, at this point the vast majority run better than the native 360 or at least on par, very few run poorly and most of the poorly running ones were patched to run much better (Gears of War 3 and Judgement, as well as Halo Reach)

>someone used my dumb edit as an OP image

Nice. Anything to break up the tedium of pepe and wojak images

>have a PC, PS4, Wii U, 3DS, Vita
>everyone i know has an xbone
FUCK'S SAKE

this guy gets it

Jealous as fuck
>You aren't an idort if you got 3 out of 4 consoles...

>buy a new PC.
>Microsoft is forcing me to have a program running that takes over 30% CPU
Truly the master race.

Better in comparison to what? Windows 10 & a decent rig makes it somewhat obsolete (especially once you consider that you have to pay for online)

>Can't even disable stuff from starting
Go do your homework, son. adults are talking.

honestly its great, I play what I want, videogames are pretty fucking cheap and PC is my go to
can't wait for the switch
if you don't want to install W10 on your PC the xbone is a better choice that's what I did, I need to keep an old OS for game compatibility

*Windows 7
Enjoy disabling half of your steam library with windows 10

I can.
But then i have a big "Activate Windows" in the corner of my screen.

ghacks.net/2016/06/18/turn-off-windows-10-features/

It still can't play Ninja Gaiden 2, NFS MW or Crackdown, so it's pretty much worthless

Since we mentioned "activate windows", how the fuck do I disable that huge eyesore of a pop up that takes up my whole screen on Win8.1? I already tried changing stuff in the registry but no dice.
Imagine playing vidya knowing that at any time a huge BSOD-like pop up can come up at any time.
Do I really have to give Microsoft my shekels? I never had this issue on my Windows 7 installation.

None of them show how to get rid of Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service.

That doesn't answer my question. I'm convinced that everyone ITT just realized that PC misses out on too many games to be a viable platform.

Well can't help you then, I am not using win 10 anyway.
>I just want to start a consle war even in an idort thread
Why are you so jealous user? Is this a typical case of "if you are winning, I must sabotage you out of jealousy"
I had consoles first, then got a gaming Pc later if that solves your question.

>Haven't bought a Nintendo console new since Gamecube
>Never owned a sony console
>Last console I bought new was a 360 in 2007 for Halo 3

Who else fucking hates consoles here?

>windows 7 peecee with a 1060 and i5-4690k
>ps4, thinking of grabbing an Xbone since I don't wanna "upgrade" to W10
>ps3, 360 and Wii
>Wii is hooked up to my CRT as my arcade+3rd and 4th Gen emulation box along with an N64 PS2 and XBOX
Feels really good anons. All that and I'm pretty equally split between physical games, flashcarts and emulation. I never feel tired.

I dont hate them at all. They have some great games.

you're a good man user, dont let this place bring you down

Oh, and GBA, DS and new3DSXL. I'll never EVER buy a Vita though.

>xbox hat
You are not a true idort, you are just posing. Every idort knows to stay away from xbox.

This is more like it.

Been only playing pc the last decade until just buying a Wii U last year and a PS4 last week.

Kind of regret buying the Wii U since it's a dead console but I'm having a lot of fun on PS4 and I'm interested to see how the switch turns out.

Only console I'm not interested in is Xbox since Microsoft seems to have given up and is releasing everything on pc now.

>live in NYC
>house is minimum 700k-1.5m
>rent for a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom is $2000 a month

I'd prefer OP's pic if it didnt have the xbox hat, but I rather use that than the retarded wojack meme images.

Is your wii u hacked?

Windows 10 breaks countless games man. Windows 7 and an Xbone gives better coverage. Unless you're a real Richie Rich who wants to rock both a W10 and a W7 rig.

Don't get a place in Manhattan then you mong.

Its more so that the only reason to own an Xbone is if you were an xbox fan in the past. They did right by their fanbase with things like letting you install from a disc and no longer needing the disc, and other quality of life things for xbox fags.

It's just a shame the more consumer friendly console is the one with no games, too bad their console is pretty shitty too.

Why not just dual boot 7 and 10? you'd only need to partition out a portion of your drive for the OS and all your files would be accessible on both.

Pic related, PS4 Pro, Ps4, Xbone, Wii U, also have a Vive. I love my vidya.

>and no longer needing the disc
Shit, really? That's pretty cool. How does it go about stopping you from letting all your friends install the game though?

Idortism sees value in every console, plus a good idort is sensible enough to know better than to wojakpost.

That being said I don't have much interest in the xboner, the 360 and Hugebox are good though

Just for you.

Now that's a lot of virtual drives son

On here?
Not all that many people.

Does anyone know anything about Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service.?
It's eating 30% of my CPU and it pisses me the fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_Q0hDxGfww

I'm not jealous, I'm just curious. You're the one who's overly defensive of PC, I'm not the one talking about how PS4 is the best. If by some stretch of logic, me saying that the PC serves no real purpose when the PS4 shares most of its games is somehow inflammatory, well I'm sorry to have hurt your feefees.

boi

I'm currently playing Nioh and looking forward to BotW, myself.

Pc serves a purpose. Free online, best for multiplats and you can use it to watch videos and play MMOs and other indie shit you want.
Despite people shitting on those things here, if I enjoy a game, I'll play it no matter what others think.

How is Nioh? The combat seemed pretty rad and I like that there's a sickle and chain weapon. I nearly had a fit when I saw the clip of the player unarmed and he snatched a dude's sword and killed him with it.

good show

really wish they would have done the "everything goes wrong" parts from the book though.

>upgraded my PC last year
upgraded my PC in 2011
>got PS4 this month
got PS3+PS4 last year
>getting Switch next month
That's out of stock.
>Who else fucking loves video games?
I enjoy them. They are not that important to me. I'm a casual gamer.

Not him but PC does serve a purpose though. The PS4 library isn't the entirety of gaming. There's a backlog of 30 years on PC along with emulators, mods, better resolution, better fps, more peripherals, better deals, multitasking abilities, multi monitor setups, private servers for long dead games, no paid online, non-gaming utilization. I have 765 games for my PC. I have never owned a console where I had more than 40 since the ps2.

PC covers a much, MUCH larger area of gaming than a PS4 and plays what it shares with it better.