119 day until E3

>119 day until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwxU2t6Tnnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nintendo will win unless Sony has Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII.

Oh are we doing this again

We've been doing this for... 5+ years? Why stop?

FFVII remake will be shit. There is no way in hell the current Square is able to recapture that spark of one of their best games.

You know what, you're right.
It's hard to get excited for western PS/XB games when you've played Nintendo all your life.

Can't wait to watch trailers for games that come out in 2-4 years.

At least the cringe compilations will be fun.

Is anyone here going?

Nintendo will absolutely crush it

They'll have more of SM Odyssey to show, they'll have the Switch exclusive Fire Emblem game, they'll have Retro's Metroid game and they will have Monster Hunter 5 as well as a Switch Animal Crossing

Absolute domination

No way. Gaming conventions sucks ass.

these are the best
youtube.com/watch?v=YwxU2t6Tnnw

>being excited for E3 anymore
what the fuck

Reminder that this is supposed to come out in May and Bethesda and Arkane have been really quiet about it compared to Dishonored.

Some embargo must have lifted this morning because there's new lets plays and previews everywhere on the internet

can't wait for a whole 3 days of nothing and nothing all around, full of microtransactions, DLC day -1, forced pre order bonuses and incomplete games for $60!

>Boss asks me when I want to mark my vacancies
>"August lol why not"
>tfw completely forgot about E3
AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

But then again E3 has been such a shit I think I would just end up regretting it.

I'm not, I like shitposting with Sup Forums on the livestream

Jesus Christ, are we already that close?

Are this year's drinking game cards out yet?

It's just 3 days. Call in sick.

nigga the year just barely started slow down
cards will probably be out a month before or something

A bunch of stuff just came out today though. But realistically I think it makes sense to not spend as much money on marketing since Dishonored 2 flopped so badly. Although that's probably because Bethesda released it in November like retards. A May release date makes more sense for a niche title.

Pretty sure most are just excited for Sup Forums's shitposting not the announcements themselves

I'm excited for what said.

These E3's are always shit and there's no telling what these big name companies will pull out of their asses just to promote their games.

Although I would like to know what the Revengeance requirements are this year, just to get a head start on what to expect.

these aren't even coming before 2019

>tfw the most intense period of work is mid-month