PC VERSION WHEN REEEEEEEEE

PC VERSION WHEN REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download
rologeass.tumblr.com/post/157230876416/nier-automata-famitsu-review-and-score-about-10
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM9eeEG7pMA
youtube.com/watch?v=wvZ5elGqkvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never ever PCfat.

They'll announce release date alongside Xbone announcement. They're waiting for PS4 sales to die down so they determine whether or not it's worth porting

Xbone is a dead platform though

early 2017

They're already developing it on PC. It's been stated many times that platinum is "working hard" on it. They're probably just trying to maximize PS4 version pre-orders and will announce the release date after the EU PS4 release.

you can alraedy pre order the pc version on square website tho

6 months after consoles. Guaranteed.

what does this even mean doe

Doesn't mean shit

Never PCuck.
Just emulate it if PeeCee is so "master race"

can we just talk about the fact that the pc version of this game was only talked about in one interview with yokotaro that could pretty much be a mistranslation

just wait for it, like the rest of us

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download

Can we just talk about the fact that he put a valve to his face whilst announcing the PC version.

I'd like to see how that's a mistranslation.

Hmm... what could this possibly mean...

It's very ambiguous...

The PC version is already confirmed. Just no release date.

PC VERSION NOT IN THIS TIMELINE

Maybe sometime in the future, who knows. Or maybe it'll be an exclusive, and then if you want to play it, you'll get it with a black friday ps4 or something.

gr8 reply, useful

I don't think this game is going to be very good, I'm sure the reviewers will give them lots of 9s, but after trying the demo I feel it's more like a two.

is this some epic meme or am i missing something?

People here are hyping it up hard. It's going to be mediocre at best based on the demo and how the game is only 10 hours.

The game will be just like Nier but with great gameplay.

But I think I'll watch it on youtube instead. The setting is awesome and probably the story will be good as well but from the gameplay videos I can already see it's going to be boring. Open empty spaces, slicing innocent cute little robots over and over again.

>the game is only 10 hours.

Source ?

Literally do not care about this /ss/ trash anyway.

Why can't we just get more games with real men that get their own harem?

rologeass.tumblr.com/post/157230876416/nier-automata-famitsu-review-and-score-about-10

>About 10 hours to clear the First Ending

wouldn't surprise me seeing as nier was pretty mediocre

That's almost the same time it takes to finish Little Big Planet 3

How many endings are there?

>30 hours to clear the Last Ending

Probably 3, for each main character.

ie. repeat the same 10 hours three times to get new ending 2 and 3

It says 30 hours to clear the last ending. I suppose 3 endings that require you to repeat the 10 hours of game 3 times.

So it's like Metal Gear Rising with a boring setting and a twisted story

was Nier like that?

Yes, but your level carried over so it became quicker each time.

yeah something like that

already confirmed that unlocking endings will work differently this time for example some are tied to doing side quests.
To get the final ending on the first playthrough you'll need around 30 hours. If you want to complete everything in the game it will take around 50 hours.
Try harder next time.

PC has a release slated and it's still a slim chance of happening, so an xbone release is probably a 0/10 chance

It's like Nier with better gameplay

>PC has a slim chance of releasing

Where are people getting this rumor from?

>Year 11941
>Buildings still standing

I'm pretty sure by that point there would 0 trace humans were even still here

Humans lasted til fire of Prometheus and after it it was aliens and other things I think.

butthurt console peasants

I was excited for this game and bought Nioh while I was waiting because I was very bored (and had no expectations for Nioh) now after finishing I don't really care about Nier Automata.

Anyone else going to not buy if its under 10 hours?

devs confirmed 25 hours at minimum, but studio said that was a gross underestimate

SE also said World of FF would have a 100 hour story and FFXV would take 200 hours to 100%. I'd take that with a grain of salt, especially since Platinum's involved.

I would like to know this too, have a PS4 but I would prefer the PC version, fucking square should tell us already what the deal is

After we consolebros are already done. Enjoy our scraps just like always :^)

It's going to take long for the pc release because you fucking retards won't stop asking about it, just shut up and wait and hopefully we get it sooner.

>I think most Japanese people will put things like ketchup and mayonnaise in the fridge, we don't really have a custom of having them outside.
There are people who don't put their condiments in the fridge?

That's exactly the opposite of how demand works.

Stuff like ketchup and mustard doesn't really need to be refrigerated.

Mayonnaise definitely does though.

that's some next level faggotery. do you want to eat mayo with green bits in it?

>green bits
Green bits of what?

Bothering them by asking when is the pc release when it's already confirmed for pc is just being annoying, it's not like you're asking for the port.

6 months after Sonybros get to enjoy it fully. Or never. PC was supposed to get FFXV too, and that's still not out. Nier is a hundred times more niche than FF so don't expect the less popular game to get a port first.

Of mayo

Go watch Life After People, whether or not buildings still stand is dependent on a ton of factors

the climate was all sorts of fucked for a long time, the planet is just barely recovering

The city is also next to a huge arid desert

>sonygger tries to shill his shitty console games
>posts a shitty game

Many such cases! Sad!

I can't tell if you're being a facetious, or a genuine corporate cock sucker.

you can literally preorder the pc version on their website right now

Isn't this a sequel? Why would you want that?

Famitsu scans.

>being able to preorder a game means it will never be delayed
>being able to preorder a port without a release date means that it will never get cancelled

Dude, you have no idea how fucking insanely tough buildings made up to standard nowadays. The only thing that can topple them now are jet fuel.

>Xbone announcement
it's a PS4 and PC exclusive though

>PC VERSION WHEN REEEEEEEEE

it's on sale on the square enix site for PC
it has a release date there but i dont remember it
too lazy to check

>carnival level

You don't remember it because you're trying to remember something that doesn't exist, lol

>Atelier
>The Division
Meme magic truly is real

You're right.

>b-but Taro-san said it was comi-
That was before Sony moneyhatted for exclusivity. Notice how it's gotten pushed in a big way by Sony, but not a peep has been said about PC? This alone should be the writing on the wall for you.

>b-but I can preorder the ga-
Doesn't necessarily mean it's coming out

>b-but it says it comes out march 31s-
That's called a placeholder date

>b-but we deserve this ga-
Shut the fuck up.

Just wait your goddamn turn, or deal with the fact you aren't getting the game at all, whatever happens first.

I have a feeling that will be the best level in the game

Jesus fuck the shipping rates from Playasia are ridiculous. I'm better off waiting 2 weeks.

They said in a recent interview within the last month that the PC version was still in development though

Don't be a fucking dumbass.

That egg doesn't seem to be there before Adam's boss fight in the desert. Are the watcherbros the aliens?

its bad who cares

>stuttering
Are you acting like an idiot on purpose to make console players seem like idiots, or are you actually an idiot?

Is there any other video of that boss fight? I get frustrated trying to listen in on the music only have beaner diarrhea fill my ears.

Not that I've seen. People weren't supposed to show footage past the entrance to the sunken city.

What video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZM9eeEG7pMA

29:45

PC version when?
CPY when?
-75% steam sale when?

>paying full AAA price for a Taro memegame.

>not paying full price for the greatest game ever made
I will buy it when it comes out on PC full price day one and LIKE IT

There is a date when you actually pre-order it.
It says the game will be unlocked on march 31. Which might just be a placeholder. Or maybe not.

>beaner diarrhea
That's not a beaner, that's a spainard.

Not paying $60 for potential LP-tier trash like drakengard.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvZ5elGqkvQ

It is most definitely a placeholder

Expect fall or 2018 release

>Drakengard
>LPer friendly
Playing the same missions over and over grinding for weapons is not LP friendly

People upset because they want exclusives

It's a game where you just read the LP and you are done.

You should pay for it day 1 out of respect for Taro honestly.

He deserves this. I want him to succeed and feel proud.

Fuck most of the reason I bought Nioh was because it was one of the best handled games in the last fucking decade. 3 public demos and one of the only console games since fucking Bioshock 1 with a 60 FPS mode. They even let the reviews out early because that's how confident they were. I respect that shit, you simply just don't see that anymore.

PLEASE buy this game.