Kingdom Hearts Thread

This guy is worse than MF. What the fuck is wrong with Osaka, the fights are not even hard they're just tedious.
Even casual players can understand the concept of stagger and revenge value so why can't the fucking dev team. 90% of DDD bosses just do their attacks without any rhyme or reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-XfG_Xe6GM
youtube.com/watch?v=3UdhDfEQTtE
youtube.com/watch?v=B0mwOjhsDgY
youtu.be/xLMQXRuqUIU
youtube.com/watch?v=OzfTWJRJhNI
youtu.be/E1t3W65Q4tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree, its stupid that enemies can randomly escape
Just use balloon spam

0.2 looks like they've kinda fixed it, so I have hope.
Fuck the boss rush Phantom Aqua, though.

>want to discuss the games
>nothing but shitposting
Maybe next thread

>implying it' possible to make a thread on Sup Forums with no shitposting
What do you want to discuss, senpai?

Hey man i still enjoyed DDD, but the bosses are still trash
It has some of the best music and worlds though

Whats wrong with the boss rush Aqua? It was the only fun fight in 0.2 for me so I'm curious

I don't know, I just have a fuckload of trouble with her. I feel like there needs to be a bit of telegraphing on the unblockable attacks, I guess.

>implying it's possible to make a thread on Sup Forums with no shitposting

FTFY

PETE TIME?

I hope after KH3, Nomura retires Sora as the main protagonist and just makes Mickey, Donald and Goofy the main trio

But why?
Sora's a perfect fit for this series. Roxas would also work really well too, if they gave him a chance to come back and work out his backlog of identity issues.
Roxas, Axel, and Riku would make a good trio.

Sora sacrificed to save everyone, but maybe alive somewhere in the universe. Roxas, Dolan, and Goofy set out to look for him. Riku gets Kairi. Aqua becomes the new Eraqus.

Definitely prefer Birth By Sleep over triple dildos.

Nomura needs to go back on his old meds.

>Roxas, Dolan, and Goofy
Alright, as dumb as a sacrifice ending would be, I sorta want this.
>axel sticks around
>as the gummi ship pilot

Literally every boss, I just keep on attacking for the win. Oh no, my health is low, Curaga for the win. :)

>top 10 tragic anime deaths

>Perfect Scene

>Ruined by the fact that Mickey is the polar opposite of serious and angry.

This is the exact moment Square Enix went full retard. Never go full retard.

IT AINT ME

IT AINT MEEEEE

I AINT NO FORTUNATE SOOOON, NAW

Just visit the general on /vg/. They welcome all discussion since they've been reduced to solely talking about the phone game because they've talked about everything else to death.

>They'll pay for this
>*unsheathes keyblade*

I almost felt a little sad when he didn't say it in the manga.

That reminds me, did we ever get an explanation as to why Queen Minnie is so fucking overpowered?

muh light magic

>posting on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=c-XfG_Xe6GM

Okay, I recall this manga is autism at times.

But that made me smile.

This translation is a little bad.
The manga is great, honestly.

The rest of this part is the usual plot of the game, mostly, but look at that little Stitch.

Where did all of the hearts for the 1000 emblems come from?

Wasn't Radiant Gardens a fairly decent sized city before it got fucked?

I dunno.

Also, skipped a bit to when Axel shows up and does his thing, but mostly because Roxas PTSD flashbacks are always good.

Yeah, but they never explained how Ansem's computer could spit out thousands of emblems. Did it just find ambient loose hearts? How does that work?

I just realized Jiminy's in Donald's hat, there.
It's the little things.

Just spam balloons and run, its actually comical how op that spell is.

With Poochie erased, what does Axel even remember about Roxas leaving?

I'm pretty sure that ____ just vanishes from their memories on her own. Everything they did as a result of her probably just "happened".

>They'll pay for this
>ooooAAAAAAAGQWWWWAAAGAHAGWHAH

I will never, ever get tired of the whole Roxas/Sora overlapping shot thing this series likes to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=3UdhDfEQTtE

The video you're trying to link doesn't exist. There's no game called 358/2

>the whole fight with Julius is just running constantly because there's barely any cooldown on his attacks
>his attacks are already bullshit at the beginning of the fight
>towards the end of the fight, he starts disabling your Command Deck if he hits you
>also his attacks get wider ranges
>we will never have a difficult but manageable secret boss fight like Kurt Zisa again

Th-thanks, Osaka Team.

>Hearts
>Purebloods

Shhhh, it looks cooler that way.

But we are discussing the games you thin skinned baby. Criticism is still discussion you apologist.

I hope Nomura's been drilling them fuckers during KH3's development. KH2 was a special kind of experience and I want 3 to build on that for fuck's sake.

If we get Dream Drop Distance 2 I'll fucking scream.

>Riku gets Kairi

MF?

>it was just a prank

Mysterious Figure, aka Young Xehanort in Birth By Sleep Final Mix.

Didn't they tone him down in Remix? I heard he was virtually impossible on the PSP.

Fine go be your wife's bulls colostomy bag you fucking faggot you don't deserve any better >:(

>This guy is worse than MF.

Nope. Sora was confirmed years ago to always be the main protag. KH is his story.

>His

No this fight was way more fun and awesome, but as Riku. I fight him with Riku and kept shadow counteringhis punches. Whenever he would stagger, which is usually 3 shadow sliding strikes, I'd get another hit in. I'd double jump and use Meteor Crash. Firaga, blizzaga are good anytime in between. It was fun making those last second dodges for the attacks you can't counter. I even saved the video

God you are just awful.

Learn to dodge you absolute brainless moron there is no excuse for being this bad at the game you should just quit playing you are absolutely hopeless to ever make it anywhere in a game

jesus it's a cliche at this point but git fuckin gud

Quite literally gain proficiency, none of the secret bosses in this series are as hard as people keep saying.

Actually, Sora/Xehanort are the hero and villain of KH right now, but Nomura plans to end the current saga and try to make a new story with entirely different characters, trying to make KH more FF like in continuity. He also wants to have less Disney, if none at all.

>what is Lingering Will
That nigga was not kidding around

Pretty much none of this post is true. I love how many blatant lies get posted here.

LW wasn't nearly as hard as KH1 Xemnas imho

>BALLOONGA
>BALLOONGA
>BALLOONGA
>BALLOONGA
>BALLOONGA
>CURAGA
>BALLOONGA

hime cut is a meme that has gone on too long

>>BALLOONGA
>>BALLOONGA
>>BALLOONGA
>>BALLOONGA
>>BA- AGH
>>CURAGA
>>BALLOONGA
fixed

Ever heard of "Balloonra" and 'Balloonga' user?

>BA- AGH
>CUR- AGH
>AGH
>AGH
>CURAGA
>BALLOONGA
You forgot his combo

That's mainly due to KH1's shitty mechanics though

All KH games are terribly balanced, that isn't a big point

>Yfw Vim and Vigor started playing.
>Yfw all the FF characters are backing you up.
youtube.com/watch?v=B0mwOjhsDgY

In terms of survival abilities, yes. In terms of offense the only real fuck up of KH1/2 was the normal air finisher having restrained revenge in KH2.

Source: my puckered asshole

And here is how I battled Julius with Riku without cheesing it with balloon. It was a good battle and I'm not joking.

youtu.be/xLMQXRuqUIU

Did you have fun not cheesing?
imo it's not all that fun to jut hit and run, block then counter attack, and abuse i frames
I like punishing bosses after doing all that other shit, if I can't do that, I feel I would get this kind of fight, which is not fun to me

at least he can be cheesed
youtube.com/watch?v=OzfTWJRJhNI

Just use firaga burst. Half his life just goes poof

user never said that he didn't beat Julius, he's simply calling him a poor secret boss.

Yeah it was fun. I actually wanted to fight him rather than cheese it, because I know you can just run around and do Balloonga. That's not fun at all. And plus this is the only secret Disney boss in all the games, it's weird as fuck and I love how powerful he feels fighting him as some kind of monster living in the Traverse Town sewers.

The Days manga is great, you should take a look at it.

There's something satisfying about Riku's Dark Roll in DDD, I love it.

>BWAAAAAAAAH Why can't I flow chart the hardest challenge in the game???

There's something satisfying about being able to dodge Julius's onslaught and catch him in his openings.

It's not the same vibe as KHII's combat, but it's a good rhythm. Tapping into that is how I enjoy BbS and DDD even when I love KHIIFM so much.

He said that's it's not hard kiddo. You can literally have a deck of 6 ballonra and 2 cura and all you have to do is mash triangle you don't even have to move

They need to remove auto flowmotion in KH3. Just make it so that you have to hold one of the shoulder buttons + square

bump

You need to get better at it, the unblockable attacks can be telegraphed

youtu.be/E1t3W65Q4tE

>yfw demon tide

>Sora doesn't get a good blocking tech like Riku's Dark Barrier.

>As a result, I had to beat Julius after 10 more levels as Sora than I did as Riku.