Cinemassacre

>Tfw we lost Bootsy for this fat greasy fuck

>Tfw 95% of the channel now is just 10 inch MINEYCRAFTA yelling and this fucker breathing heavy into the mic

I'm tired of seeing this FAT FUCK popping up in all my Cinemassacre videos when I just want to see James, who never makes any content anymore. Why does he think it's okay to stream and upload videos on one of the Cinemassacre accounts? I don't give a fuck if he's partnered with them. His mic quality is garbage, he has an annoying whiny nasally voice, he's not funny, and he's not entertaining, period.

What a bunch of greedy sellouts, Bootsy may never come back and James barely does jack shit even though it used to be his own channel.

I actually like Ryan, he has decent vidya knowledge and can be funny at times. He goes well with Mike. Like it or not, he's basically their boss, so get used to him being around.

Bootsy was a slackass. Took him months from memory between parts on that battletoads guide series. Glad he got the flick.

James is always working on shit, when the next AVGN video comes out, realize he didn't just whip it out in the last 2 days, he was working on it all that time.

He's gonna take you back to the past....

shutup mike/ryan. and stop making it so obvious

>we lost Bootsy
What do you mean we lost Bootsy? What happened to him?

Id rather have consistent content from Ryan and Mike than wait months for Bootsy to put down the bong and make his next video.

James will spend years on a sub 5 minute trailer like Astro Bastards and months on an AVGN episode, then it'll be almost all we get from him for months besides a few movie reviews which don't take much effort. The whole point of dropping 31 days of Monster Madness was so he could work on more content, but he'll just use that time to make more things like Astro Bastards, he already said he's making something like that again. I get that he has a daughter and a lot of his projects take time, but throw a damn bone to your 2+ million subs.

Ryan and Mike are fucking idiots, they're constantly spouting wrong facts and seem like they're high as fuck, just watch their PS4 Pro video. He though 2160p was 2K.

Bootsy had actual skill, was interesting to listen to, and wasn't an autistic sperg. I looked forward to Mike & Bootsy every week, but they dropped him to save a few bucks for the greasy fuck. He should've stayed behind the scenes.

>tfw Bootsy was max comfy and a great entertainer.

>tfw Mike is a high-pitched-voice loud faggot who can't strop screaming and laughing out loud

>tfw Ryan

Should I unsubscribe ? Mike is killing the channel.

Just do yourself a favor and stop watching them

Said on Twitter that he wasn't going to be in cinemassacre projects anymore. And then, they took back his videos on the website.

But he said he was still working on Bootsy beats, so it might be uploaded on another channel.

Wait they got rid of bootsy before he completed his Battletoads walkthrough?

Left cinemassacre, doesnt sound like it was on friendly terms either

Wow so they fired him?

What cunts.

He did finish it months ago.

I will agree they seemed really high on that last video of SMW, but I mainly just use these videos for comfy background noise so it's whatever.

Bootsy has some skill sure, but most of his repertoire is just old NES 'hard' meme games which are just based around memorization. I speedrun some of these games like castlevania etc... actual hard games are shit like shmups and top level RTS.

Jesus, way to fuck it up Cinemassacre. Bootsy was very enjoyable and had skills in hard video games.

Not seen a lot of Ryan's crap. Not interested in Mike's opinion on newer games or any games whatsoever to be perfectly honest. He works ok with James, but I wouldn't be able to handle that fucker standalone.

>Implying he isn't the acidic liveblood that keeps that corpse of a channel animate.

Anyone remembers that one time when Mike streamed super mario bros while completely drunk and he almost passed out on camera?

>Can barely stand Mike.
>Ryan is like Mike but even more retarded.

Fucking hell... AVGN only then, I guess. Also no hope for another good season of Board James, Bootsy was the best part of that series.

Mike has plenty of skill, lately he has been sitting there beating games like Holy Diver and Dragons Lair. At the end of the day, all old NES games apart from the shooters are just memorization, there isn't really 'skill' involved for the most part, in the sense of having to react insanely fast to unexpected stuff.

>Watching anything but AVGN or actual Rolfe rants.

I remember him being pretty hammered in that Elmo game. He was laughing his ass off, I think he made some joke about Tiger Woods fucking some girl in the ass behind in his wifes back. I saw it in inverted colors because it was a reupload because Mike deleted the original.

That was the Elmo movie and there is a correct colors version in YT now last time I saw it

I unsubscribed a while ago because it's no longer avgn .