Anyone know a credible source for selling a WoW account...

Anyone know a credible source for selling a WoW account? Quit the game not long into Legion and am in dire need of money. Got a lot of good shit, too.

If you don't have anything that was removed in WotLK then your account is probably worthless m8

sent ;)

Specifics of the account: One 110 Paladin (retribution), 2k pvp achievement as well as several AotC achieves. 130 mounts including the moose from WoD, as well as most of the vicious glad mounts. the mechano hog, violet proto drake, crimson deathcharger, and more.

Have several toons between 100 and 110, including a shaman (enhance), warrior (arms), warlock (destro/aff), rogue (outlaw), and another paladin on a different server, this one being 100.

Fortunately I do.

The paladin has several of the original Zul'gurub pieces, as well as some of the drops from Deadmines and several other dungeons that god revamped in Cata.

Craigslist. Meet the seller at home, exchange cash in person, show it's the real password. It's the only guaranteed method.

Not a bad idea, actually.

how much were you looking to sell for?

dont know if this would be possible in my case but im interested in the account

Got it appraised once for $120 but that was before a lot of the stuff i got was earned. I'd probably let it go for $100.

would you be willing to do something over the net? and how soon does it need to be gone?

I wouldn't be against it as long as we went through some kind of legitimate channel, make sure I get mine and you get yours.

yea, fair enough. i definable agree with you there. id be willing to look at it, but i wont lie im not super flush for cash myself right now, but i get paid prudy soon. when does it need to be gone by? cause if need the money like tonight, im gonna have to pass

I'm curious as to what could make you want to sell it.

I have a similarly valuable account, with all sorts of rare items. Some of the stuff is unobtainable and was so rare even when it was obtainable that they sell for millions on the AH on any server they pop up on. I have a sword transmog that's apparently one of the rarest things in the game, and it's so unique that people will pay hand-over-fist for it.

I haven't touched the game in years and I don't think I ever will again, but I still wouldn't sell it. Maybe it just means more to me than yours to you though, I'd have to be fucking dying and the surgeon operating on me would have to demand it in order to sell it.

I hear channel 4 is pretty legit. Spongebob and CSI all day every day

>I'd have to be fucking dying and the surgeon operating on me would have to demand it in order to sell it.

You're not far off

It ain't gotta be today or this week, would prefer it by the end of the month. If you want, I can give you an email address and you can hit me up on that whenever you're ready.

hmm, im not sure about that channel 4. some say its better, but i still thinks its a bit of a bad egg, i feel safer on channel 6 that's public access you know
yea, honestly ill know by friday if ill have the money ready by then, so i can tell you by friday at the latest. do you want me to make a ten min mail so you can send me your email in private?

Yeah, go for it

[email protected]
there you go. we can go from there, hope to hear from you soon
what side did you play? horde?

Sent an email.

Yeah, Horde side. The paladins are both belf, the shaman's a gobbo, warrior's an orc, warlock is undead, rogue is also belf, and the hunter i forgot i had is also undead I think.