Le "w+m1" insta kill character

>le "w+m1" insta kill character

Fucking Blizzard, what were they thinking?! Nerf fucking when??

>Blizzard
>thinking

Blizzard caters to glue eaters. Why are expecting anything less, op?

why can't blizzard just buff characters in need with 1 or 2 improvements at a time? why did they have to turn the retard up to 11 by giving her 4 straight fucking buffs with 0 nerfs/adjustments. 7 meters is fucking ridiculous range for a no-aim weapon. hell, even tf2 pyro had to at least be LOOKING at his enemy while he did w+m1

poo

you must be the same guy I just killed over and over again lmao

I laugh at all of the tears the Symmetra buff has caused, because there was nothing wrong with her to begin with. People just ignored playing her.

Lol did you gay babies walk into an oven?

10 loot crates you're genji mains

>200 hp
Just fucking shoot her, god damn

FFFFFFFUUUUCKKK YOUUUUU

More importantly
>Still classified as support
>Obviously a defence hero in every way

She was garbage.

However, all they needed to do was give her the new abilities, the added damage buff was maybe a bit too much.

She gives shields, a teleporter, and debuffs enemies. That's a bit closer to support.

NO

FUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUUU

>there are characters in Overwatch who you don't even have to fucking aim with
>there are characters with OHKO attacks
>there are characters who can get piss easy environmental kills

the game is a joke

>200hp

I see you don't play no limits for arcade boxes.

Does Blizzard understand characters don't exist in a vacuum? It's not like in a one on one, she's easily beatable with aiming. But you throw in a cart and having a tank or a character with more immediate danger as well and you get this brain dead person holding m1 getting away with murder. I mean, you only need one tank distracted and your damage output gets ridiculous.

I can't believe people still listen to the tool tip on the side.
Oh we don't need support healer

Symmetra really needs to be moved to defense

yeah this always bugs the shit out of me. She's the only support without a heal, and she's basically just torbjorn with less range and more power. Torb even does more of a support job with his armor packs. I feel like sym's shitty shield is the only reason she's in support

Kinda fucks up the game when noobs pick sym on attack or when there's already a torb, but since it doesn't flash "TOO MANY DEFENSE HEROES" they'll never change

I wouldn't mind her if her range wasn't so long. She fucking rapes Reinhardt in 1v1, it's disgusting.

I only play it when my friends beg me to play it. It's a shit game. I don't main anything, I have to fill.

If i had my whiles, I would play genji, but he doesnt do enough, especially with crap teammates. I usually end up on whatever tank is most needed.

Just shoot her.

>friend needs 1 more win to get her final lootbox
>we get a defence map
>symmetra time

She didn't get a damage buff.

She got a range buff and people for some reason try to outrun her despite moving at the same speed as her.

Oh shit you're right

t.Genji

Oh no! god forbid theres one character in the whole game that can 1v1 a Reinhardt.

>tiny little malnourished designated shitting streets hit box
All she has to do is jump and crouch around erratically and you are done. I can realiably kill her as S76 and mccree but only because they has extreme stopping power.

There was one time I was D.va and just used my escape boosters and unfortunately for me when I turned the corner I landed on the shitting street and guess who was there already sapping my health away to sell in the street market near the train tracks.

Plenty of characters can 1v1 Rein you shitter

>wm+1
Is this some what they're calling women now?

She has a shield OR a teleporter, and only when you get ult. Support should always be able to jump in and support, not wait until they charge their ult.

and the speed debuff is only relevant if your opponents are in poor position, and the turrets will be continuously shot down by any competent team

Torb gives armour, therefore he's support.

Every character can support the team in some way. Symmetra

Meanwhile every other support hero can heal in some capacity, which is the important bit as far as team roles is concerned. To some extent Luico and Marcy do the same overall job. The hero that is most similar to symmetra is torbjorn, especially before they gave her the barrier.

Her abilities just scream defence.

are you legitimately retarded?

Well he used the reddit t. memearoo so yes he probably is.

The shields kind of heal everybody in addition to giving bonus health.

>Losing to Symmetra as Rein

Holy fucking shit, stay in Bronze where you belong

the worst part is how it goes around corners for no apparent reason

No she doesn't you idiot. He kills her in three hits (four if she fell for the shield barrier meme) or OHKs her with a charge. The only time Rein ever dies to a Symm is when he blunders into her murder nest or is getting swarmed and can't focus her.

t. Silvnigger

>Babby's first characters
Soldier: 76
Roadhog
Reaper
Bastion

>"I try too hard" characters
Pharah
Mei
McCree
Genji
Symmetra

>"I just play to use my Ult" characters
D. Va
Hanzo
Junkrat
Mercy

>"Mommy, look, I'm helping!" (no you arent) characters
Lucio
Sombra
Tracer
Zenyatta
Ana

>Bro tier characters
Torbjorn
Reinhardt
Winston

>"Waste of a slot" characters
Widowmaker
Zarya

>She can kind of heal when she ults but not really
Soldier is more of a support hero than her.

>addition to giving bonus health.
Torbjorn can do that, he also shares the defining traits of turrets and area denial weaponry that excels in chokepoints.

I'm only a Diamondscrub and even I know Reinhardt fucking destroys Symmetra unless you're a stupid fuck who runs into a Symmetra nest without any backup

t. Bronze

>posts SpongeBob memes

Pot calling the kettle black

This.
Unless the Rein has low health, the Rein should never lose.
>Fuck huge range with melee
>More health than can be killed in 1v1
>Missing with your melee like a retard

you must be really bad

Wrong picture, idiot.

dude lmao

>Zarya
>Waste of slot
>Lucio
>Tracer
>Ana
>Not helping

Holy fucking shit, so this is the power of bronze meta

The best part about Symm is that she forces the enemy to focus on her, but there's also a large difference between a good symm and a bad symm.

Better watch yourself

This

Fuck rein has a 360 hammer. He's the one hero I don't fuck with unless I have back up or he's a retard and walks into my oven and doesn't immediately destroys them all with his phantom range

>Lucio
>Ana
>Not helping
>Zarya a waste of a slot

Dude kill yourself asap

t. that one Hanzo player who thinks getting a triple kill with the Spirit Dragon and doing an emote is impressive

you don't even need to aim with sym. With mei you still have to have a partially functioning brain to freeze them, and also be playing against baddies who don't stick with their team

its too late now you're finished

Watch myself from what?
Autistic kids? Oooh, scary

Ana is almost essential because of how strong she is right now.

t. No idea what I'm talking about

If she alone can kill you as a rein then you are shit.
Reinhardt need only 3 swings (3 seconds) to kill her at full health while Symmetra needs 5 seconds (if she is at full charge from the beginning) to kill a full health Reinhardt.

>10 loot crates you're genji mains
Cringe. can't believe you went through with writing that

>final loot box
You stop getting them at a certain point?

games in general are jokes and I seriously hope you dont take them that serious you sperg.

Ana is the weakest of the healers. Even I'll admit that Zenyatta is the best healer.

>dude you're powered up, get in there! lmao

>dude someone's sleeping lmao!

Ana can't even 3 shot any characters. At least Zenyatta can 3 shot a few of the characters

>bro tier is just shit tier

>Ana
>Weakest of the healers
>Weakest

You mean the character that single handedly caused the 3tank meta because of her good her heals were? And the character that was as meta as Lucio due to the beyblade and uber Reinhardt?

>dude someone's sleeping lmao!
You mean someone's ult going to waste? Yeah, that's pretty good if you weren't a scrub and shot the sleeping target

>Zenyatta
>Best healer
Enjoy having your piss trickle healing outhealed by a roadhog who keeps jumping into damage and feeding everyone ults.

When you use the shield generator it gives your team 450 extra health, and that health also recharges after [I think] 3 seconds. It supports, man.

Also when you have Torbjorn and Sym both on your team all of a sudden Mei is a Tank.

I run away so she has to chase me and as a result is easier to shoot. What is the correct strategy for handling a Symmetra up in your junk?

Shoot her in the face. You can move and shoot, but just running in order to try to break the tether is fucking stupid.

fucking kill her

>ranking healers based on their dps

You're fucking retarded. Ana's grenade completely blows up the other team's ability to heal and can take the other team's most important player out for 6 seconds. All Zeny can do is mediocre healing and mediocre dps

>symmetra is OP but no one plays her because she is ugly and boring
>gets buffs because she's unpopular

Where's my loot crates Genji main

>You mean someone's ult going to waste?

If you're team is good, then the other team would be wasting their ults constantly. Any ult can be shut down in 1 second flat with the proper set up.

You know what I do whenever an Ana powers me up?

I just sit there.

I look at the player and let them know what an idiot they are.

I'm not being the sacrificial lamb so Ana can get a few more assist points

A good team should be shutting those road hoggs down pronto. Learn how to headshot

I wanna fuck this curry gobbling bitch, goddamn.

Aim and shoot her, chances are your character has a far better DPS than her.

If she's really so much of a problem play Mcree, Reaper, Roadhog, Pharah, Zarya, Reinhardt, DVa.

I bet they're the type who plays Ana because someone else took Widow and Hanzo and just

It's one of those games that I only play because my friends keep asking me to join and I feel sincere regret for ever buying it.

Atleast Lucio is alright, can fuck around a bit and dance around on the payload or boop people down cliffs. Still glad my friends are getting tired of the game so I can hopefully uninstall it soon.

>Ana is bad at healing
>Zen is bad for DPS
>Sleep dart isn't good for shutting down ults
What the fuck guys

>that bottom tier

fucking kek, there isn't even a league low enough for people like you

from thisguess you missed the joke gay boi

>You know what I do whenever an Ana powers me up?
>I just sit there.

So you waste an ult instead of getting atleast 2 picks

Good job user, you really showed me that Ana is shit instead of yourself as a forever bronzie

Bronzies thinking they're good at the game

>spawns a toilet to shit in
Really ruining my immersion

this has to be bait

>I bet they're the type who plays Ana because someone else took Widow and Hanzo and just

I shouldn't even respond to someone who's to retarded to finish a sentence, but no. I play supports to support the team and help us push.

I don't, however take up a healer slot with zeny then play like a retarded soldier trying to get gold elims

>Dude I think healers should only heal!!!

Listen up. I'll tell you how to become Diamond.

You ready?

Ready?

Healers are the best DPS support in the game. Period.

If you don't have a good healer who is also dishing out big damage, then the game is lost. A bronze teams thinks that a healer should only heal. A Diamond team knows that healers are the most vital of the DPS slots

>She gives people rechargable health, unlike torbjorn who gives nonrechargable health. This specific difference makes her support despite the fact she can't actually heal. The rechargable health comes from her ulti by the way.
Any character with any means of assisting other team makes confirmed for support. So that's:
Soldier, Hanzo, Mei, Torb, Widow and Zarya all supports.

And you're more even more shit than a retard who can't complete a sentence because you think Ana is shit and waste nanoboost ults instead of destroying the enemy team with +50% damage and -25% damage taken

>Healers are the best DPS
>When Roadhog, Zarya, Tracer, S76 are a thing

This is bait, just ignore. We all know that ana caused the 3 tank meta thanks to its heals, not thanks to its dps.

Bad placement :^)

Yeah that's why this 3-tank turtle meta is happening. Because healers are too OP on DPS.

Think before you speak retard

I was really only arguing your point that Sym can't heal in any capacity, which she can. in some capacity. And that she's more of a support than Soldier.

>Roadhog
good.

He's the trashiest of the trash. He has the a humongous hitbox. The slightest damage to him, causes him to run away so he can hide and heal.

All you have to do is stay far away, and he scurries around and dies in 5 seconds flat.

This is gaming 101.

> Zarya

The only reasoon she is "good" is because people are afraid to hit her. Just lay some good shots into her, and she's dead.

>Tracer,

Learn what a headshot is

> S76

He's useless with a Reinhardt. He doesn't know how to get through the shield

>dude 3 tank meta!!! lmao

Literally 3 tanks can get blown up by a good team. Most people don't understand how to handle 3 tanks. Good team do.

What's ridiculous is her absolutely fucking huge clip and her damage ramp up staying between targets as long as she holds M1 (so always).

>tfw don't play her because poo skin

I'm curious, post your rank

arcade is a mode where you get 3 free boxes a week for winning 9 games, so everyone plays those 9 games then stops because every mode in arcade is a fucking unfun joke

Probably meant the three arcade ones

>mcree / genji killing you in 1.5 sec is fine.
>3+ sec ramp up kill is NOT ok