What is the FPS equivalent of dark souls, where guns have appropriate feel and recoil to them?

What is the FPS equivalent of dark souls, where guns have appropriate feel and recoil to them?

Most 90's/early 2000's FPS's before two weapon limit was a standard

You mean a game that isn't all that good, buggy and glitchy as shit, and only known for its memes?

You already posted it

Rainbow six siege

rust

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
The original

I still think ARMA 2 has the best ballistic model I've seen in a game. Shame that the game is shit though.

The Metro games on their highest difficulty have good gunplay feel.

t. non-mod user

Fucking left side ejection port stupiditity. Besidess that great game.

OP pic definitely not related.

Are you implying Dark Souls has realistic feeling medieval weapons?

game so chunky

idk if it was the controls or what, but I found this game absurdly hard

I've played Doom 1, 2, TNT and Plutonia, Halo 1 and 2, Call of Duty 1 and 2, FEAR + Extraction Point, Half Life 1, 2 and the Episodes, and Battlefront 2. What FPS should I play next?

You know I've never liked the souls games. The combat system just didn't click for me. It's never bothered me how I disliked the game, or rather would never do that if it weren't for the cunts that had to spam about the game on every topic that's even remotely related to videogames.

>Hey guyz what's the dark souls equivalent of puzzle games?
>Hey guyz what's the dark souls equivalent of platformers?
>Hey guyz what's the dark souls equivalent of rts games?

Escape from castle wolfenstein, halo 3, metro 2033

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. might be for you

shooting in this game was fukin beatiful every gun felt so powerful. the ragdoll physics were great too really felt like you were dropping real living things

What's the optimal piratebay link for Metro 2033?

As a huge fan of the Souls games, the combat system is actually pretty awful in every game except Bloodborne. I suppose the best thing that could be said about it is that it's serviceable. It's perfectly possible - arguably even optimal depending on the weapon - to go through the entire game using only R1. The weapons have quite a few different attacks you can do, but there's never much of a reason to use any of them outside of R1 and whatever AoE attack the weapon has (PvP notwithstanding). Bloodborne was the only game I found myself using even half of a weapon's repertoire, although even then with certain weapons you could easily get by only using two or three attacks for the entire game.

The Souls games do a a lot of things right, but the only good thing about the combat is that it doesn't get in the way of the player enjoying the game.

you posted it

Dark Souls is a pretty realistic depiction of the average Sup Forums user attempting to use medieval weapon; by awfully imitating a few moves they saw in a game once.

Should I play STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl or Metro 2033 first?

Agreed. The Metro games are top notch in gunplay.

>piratebay

here ya go fbi.gov

Okay, then which pirate site should I use?

literally no recoil: the game

Still want an answer to this.

store.steampowered.com

>paying money to play video games

I should kill you where you stand

Not STALKER surely? I mean the guns work in what I assume is a more realistic manner than guns in most games since they fire actual projectiles that are affected by gravity and whatnot but they feel like shit to use.
Then again I didn't play it that much so maybe it's just the shitty starting guns but it's an Eastern Euro game and they often have this low budget unpolished vibe where everything feels a bit off, so I don't know. Dark Souls didn't have that.

Stop being a dick and buy the games.

t. fallout fan

i love this fucking game

weapons have weight and impact without it being ridiculously clunky, good shit.

No, you can enjoy stalker without mods as well, he is just dumb.

Titanfall 2 has good gunplay. I sexually identify as a 40mm tracker cannon.

The gunplay in Destiny is the only good thing about it (especially hand cannons, super satisfying to shoot) but everything else sucks about it.

Real life doesn't work that way with ragdolls.

>all those moralfags
just get the razor release

I will never pay money for a video game ever again. I'm way too old to be spending money on video games anymore.

t. Someone who's never used the F2

>Titanfall 2
should I buy it? I am not that into multiplayer anymore

Ever tried rising Storm/ red orchestra?

What's the razor release?

Then stop playing you fucking mongoloid.

Buy it on sale.

The campaign is great but relatively short. The rest is just multiplayer.

I feel like you can't appreciate having an imagination, but you do you my man.

You are just retarded for it

the torrent that's called razor release? like the third or fourth in that list? Just read a bit the comments under the torrents dude. The others might be moralfags but you're a newfag. I have spoonfeeded you enough

All these fucking moralfag cucks on v spergin out about pirating games

thanks. I'll see if it manages to draw me back into some online fun. Mechas + movement + gunplay is just too sexy. Does it require origin thought?

I think it does, which is unfortunate.

Destiny.

the gunplay feels good, everything else not so much, just like Dark Souls, except sans the overrate and memes.

>What is the FPS equivalent of dark souls
STALKER
>, where guns have appropriate feel and recoil to them?
Escape from Tarkov

Thats like saying should I drink the milk or eat the cereal in this bowl first. Do both fuckface.

The major pain in the butt is that I cannot drop it on a wishlist and get a mail for when there is a price drop. I'll leave an eye out for it

Escape from.tarkov is shit

ZFI2A-FWP0M-7B35M

EoT has literally the most realistic, best guns of any video game by absolutely fucking miles. Nothing comes even close to simulating weapons thats realistically.

But yes, the rest of the game is pretty shit. Even a wave defence vs AI would be better than the PvP all-or-nothing thing they want to do.

Isthereanydeal is your friend.

guess im too slow

What the hell does Dark Souls have to do with FPS?

insurgency
red orchestra 2
rainbow six siege

Splatoon

bump