So what ever happened to this thing?

So what ever happened to this thing?

It got killed by the superior console.

it was succeeded by the 360

Guys, I fkn hate the PS controller. Its unusable imo. Been putting off buying an XB1 til the price dropped and 2morrow Im gonna get one. But... I dont wanna waste 250 on shit. You guys make me paranoid.

Why do you say its shit? Why is PS better?

Help a bro out. Enlighten me.

Its not better in any meaningful sense. They're pretty much the same except Microsoft had a terrible PR campaign in the beginning and you get the PS is better meme.

PLaystation is for weebo faggots who have small hands for their shitty controller

>That Hand

No idea but I do love the controller. Feels so nice. Kinda wish I had Windows 10 so I could use it wireless, but no big deal.

No games

360 had "weebo" games though... why couldn't xboner?

It came into existence

literally who

Ps4 has bloodborne, nioh, weeb games, and alot of remasters. I skipped the whole ps3 gen, so i have plenty of games to play on my pro.

Been topping the sales charts in America since Christmas.
And has been selling pretty well as of late.

Shit games

The dongle works for windows 7 and 8 since a long time now

Japs wouldn't buy an Xbox if it came with a biodroid recreation of their waifu.

Microsoft canceled all of it's line up, the thing has no support from third parties and have no first par exclusives.

There is literally no reason to purchase such a gigantic piece of shit

Microsoft got rid of everything bad about it, did aggressive price cuts, and recently released a slim version that actually has a 4K bluray player.

no games since they were ported to PC?

>no support from third parties
wut

>no first par exclusives
Halo 5
SSOD
GoW
Forza

It sucked just like the 360

lmao. 360 was the best console last gen. i bet you actually played and enjoyed bayonetta at 20fps on your no games station 3

Halo 5
on pc
SSOD
coming to pc
GoW
on pc
Forza
on pc

Even if I had to be serious forza and gears and halo is stale rehashed shit, nobody wants to play it and the world let Microsoft know they are sick of these stale rehashes

Oh fuck, I didn't know this. Thanks user.

>H5 on PC
no Warzone or matchmaking or SP, not the same

>SSOD coming to pc
lol

>GoW on PC
With a completely dead community

>Forza on PC
Yeah it was pretty sweet buying it once and getting it on both my gaming devices :)

Halo may be stale rehashed shit (what should I know I've disliked the series since 2, and they finally fixed it), but it's still better than weebshit kek

They spent more money shilling social media than developing games

Their 2017 line up
-Crack down 3
-Prey 3
-Sea Of Thieves (flavor of the week moba)

ALL ON PC.

oh and uh... canceled games reboots???

Microsoft has fucking nothing in the vault and nothing worth looking forward to, their current output is shovelware tiers of bad.

>If it's on PC it doesn't exist

no

is Microsoft still shilling Sup Forums?

not as bad as sony anyway

>2017 line up
>Prey 3
Kek what

>that hand

RETURN THOSE GAMES TO THEIR OWNERS

I've been through like 3 controllers so far,which wouldn't be an issue if they weren't so fucking expensive.

What's that shitty looking sombie game?

prey something wasn't it or state prey 4? I dont know its hard t pay attention to garbage trash in video game form

What do you do with your controllers? Mine launch day controller still works flawlessly

Fuck dude, why do you browse a video game board if you don't know shit about upcoming video games?
You mean State of Decay 2.
And Sea of Thieves is nothing like a moba

Sea of thieves looks like some indie fucking garbo trash that exists solely for Microsoft to push their Xbox live subscription of the fuckwits who buy it.

State of prey 3 also looks like a shitty indy party game that exists solely to bait fucking morans into continuing their xbox live sub.

Microsoft makes shit games for shit people with shit taste. Admit that.

Not quite sure but I never had this issue with the 360.

Its a nice controller so im not overly upset;i just wish it was cheaper,the Wii u and ps4s controllers are in the same price range so its not just Microsoft being greedy I guess

Tell me that's part of the ps4 cover and not your actual thumbnail.

The only game that made me ever want to get a ps4 was bloodborne the rest are rehashes or weeb trash.

MS makes great games