Daily reminder you are gonna kill this innocent bokoblin

daily reminder you are gonna kill this innocent bokoblin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SECWlFInyFM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad this game doesn't have the dumb instant silent murderkill that's in every game now

It does.

..................oh

that's what that Y button prompt is

Its not a cutscene kill if that's what you mean.

boomerang spotted

>All this work into a million ways to kill the same generic goblin mob over and over
>Everyone will just go in swing their sword and z target just like every other 3d zelda
Wew

Are you sure that's silent

He deserves it for attacking that piggo

Daily reminder of what could have been

i'm not since i won't be buying it

youtube.com/watch?v=SECWlFInyFM&feature=youtu.be
It could have looked worse? You're right.

its not silent though, just instant

^this

Am I missing something? It's just looks like Wind Waker minus water but with better lighting.

What's so special here? Why is a 2007 looking game coming out in 2017?

That roasting meat looks delicious though.

WORDS THAT KILL

No they won't, because the swords have durability, and a presumably less common, and pole weapons look better on horseback, you can do combo with certain weapons such as lighting them on fire etc etc

No I'm not, because I'm not buying a shit game with mechanics we've seen tons of times in other games across the past twenty years. I mean if all you play is Nintendo you likely don't know such things, so I can understand your confusion.

handheld game, pretty crazy

Jokes on you I ain't playing that shitty game

WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME

So Nintendo no longer makes consoles then?

>Day one DLC
>Hard mode locked behind a paywall
>One dungeon was cut out of the game so they could sell it later on

It's the Wind Waker Style of combat. There are many ways to kill things and people will obviously use the most common ones.

There better be a fucking deku leaf in this game, I need my stuns.

th ere was an isekai anime that perfectly captured this feeling of killing innocent gobs.

Link kills piggos, too.

Where's the common enemy variety? Where are the Octoroks, Tektites, Leevers too?

>It's a console guys!
It's just a slightly suped up Wii U though and Zelda looks like shit.
>Zelda looks like shit cause it's a handheld!

You're just going to use Console/handheld when it fits in with your reasoning and/or argument. The system and games are shit, you will have to come to grips with this reality at some point.

I just hope the hard mode isn't changeable at any time. That shit kills me in Windwaker. Thankfully it's locked in for Twilight Princess HD.

Just like this right?

Also

Migrate to the properly labeled comfy thread

>Day one DLC
It isn't till summer.
>Hard mode locked behind a paywall
It's master quest style, meaning all of the puzzles will be changed.
>One dungeon was cut
You have no proof.

>comfy thread
You mean hugbox?

>enemies don't flinch

>Didnt flinch from two swordstrikes
>Nearly one shot base health link

>Link kills piggos, too.

Yes, but he's the hero. It'd be like if he committed a rape out of necessity.

>It's master quest style
No one has provided anything even remotely close to evidence regarding this and Nintendo has never referred to Master Quest as anything other than Master Quest, this hard mode is more likely to be similar to Hero Mode

Do you think Hero mode would take six months to implement user?

What do you think is held in your hand?

This.

Switch is no more than a handheld with a TV dock and peripherals. No amount of the word "hybrid" will change this.

Nintendo has finally been knocked out of the console game, boys!

Fucking lol shitty far cry 2 had better level design than this shit

They might want to hold onto it for six months so people would have a reason to come back to the game after that time and keep playing. For $20.

No, I think the rest of the first DLC is what's going to take six months to implement and that the hard mode will be nowhere near what you're hyping it up to be, not to mention Nintendo is no stranger to dripfeed tactics.

It's not and it's also not sure to kill.

God damn I'm sick of seeing Bokoblins everywhere.

I think its because most of the clips are from the starting area which is filled with blins

I think it's because it's easier for the piece of shit hardware to handle a few small enemy types on screen at once.

>It just looks like Wind Waker minus the main feature of Wind Waker
Wow watch out everyone we've got a genius over here, figured it all out.