What's the worst game you've ever played?

What's the worst game you've ever played?

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic the Hedgehog

PS3 version of Ass Creed 1

It was some animu RPG for PS2. I 'played' it for 40 minutes before I realized I hadn't actually done anything but watch cutscenes.

I'll take any old 8-bit trash over that.

I love Kim.

I don't

Witcher 3

Congo the Sega Saturn with FF Type 0 in a close second.

I see you've played Xenosaga. Congrats.

Actual Sunlight, fuck that game and fuck that developer.

Heavy Nova.

Fallout 4

>all this poor bait
Stand clear for some real kusoge.

first post nails it

Life, but I'm too much of a pussy to quit.

No game anyone on Sup Forums ever talks about is as bad as Epidemic for PS1.

Yeah, that was it.

Fuck that game.

Fallout 4 is the worst overrated game I've ever played.

But for worst game, THIS FUCKING GAME
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I can relate.

>A game where even if you're winning the whole time you still lose.
>You only get one chance.

/thread

Blues and Bullets

Devs made two episodes, then the rest of the team disappeared. Went on to a different company.

Tales of Zestiria. Ar Tonelico 3.

Probably Where's Waldo for NES or some other old licensed shit.

Tetris. This shit never ends. And I can't git gud enough to tackle the hardest difficulty. I hit a ceiling and can't make any progress.

Whatever your favorite game is.

Takes a lot to make me actually dislike playing a game but this motherfucker made me do it.

Pic related is the most poorly conceived of piece of interactive media I have ever experienced.

Whatever this guy's favorite game is.

Whatever my favorite game is.

The joke's on you, I hate video games.

I have had the unfortunate pleasure of playing Superman 64

What did happen to this bitch? Still alive?

She makes video games now.

You have never played an actual bad game.

Anything by naughty dog

>200 goty awards

Wonder how many sheckles THOSE cost.

actually quality wise I'd say Bad Day L.A. which is just all around a shit game, the graphics and controls are bad and the humor was complete shit.

but I only played my brother's copy and wasn't really getting that feeling of being ripped off that makes bad games burn into your mind so you never forget them, so in terms of how fucking mad a game could actually manage to make me, I think METROID OTHER M still takes the fucking cake and that's after I only paid 7 bucks on a fucking used copy, I can't even explain how mad I still am at this horrible game after all these years, it has shit everything, it's a best-of collection of all bad game design, unskippable cutscenes with an awfully written boring story where nothing made sense, absolutely awful level design, a camera worse than any Resident Evil 1 clone, ass controls, and a completely forgettable soundtrack, It's been 5 years and I am still so mad, it's a mix of anger and grief, I feel like the kids from Southpark after they watched Indiana Jones 4, the only thing related to Other M that pissed me off more than playing it was talking to people who actually defended it, I have to fucking calm down because writing this has literally made me angry

Fucking ay

pic related

Gameplay is overrated.

Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Wall Street Kid

CoD, Halo, and Gears are boring FPS games, TLOU and shit like it are interactive movies, and theres a shit ton of walking sims, but Wall Street Kid is the worst game ever.

From an objective mechanical standpoint, Ride to Hell.
From a perspective of what I had the least fun with Dragon Age Inquisition, I think.

Gothic 4 Arcania or whatever the fuck almost made me puke

borderlands 2

Starbound.
I hear it's ok now, but fuck that, I'm not going back.

>Where's Waldo

That's a Bethesda game. Thank goodness they're not a shitty company that makes bad games anymore.

Unironically Mirrors Edge Catalyst.

Also, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and Azurik: Rise of Perathia.

Bloodbourne

Take the bait ;)

You got me. :)

Is it bait if it's true?

Some shovelware wii racing game where you used the D pad to steer while holding it like a regular remote.

A lot of people on Sup Forums like to go online and shitpost (for bait) about how bloodbourne sucks. The triggering is hilarious to say the least. XD

Wtf I hate Terrence Tao now

most recently new Wolfenstein. I haven't played the old.

Ocarina of Twenty Bucks I Wasted On The 3DS Version When I Could've Just Emulated It

sacred 3 is one of the most shit games i own

hey new-non, dont be so obvious

Batman & Robin for the PS1

Undertale. Memes aside, it was utter fucking garbage. No gameplay, the game is designed to let you win every encounter you face by either running away from random encounters or making it impossible to die from "bosses". Entire game rips off the Mother series at every turn, including music (which btw was mediocre, chiptune shit isn't my thing). And then after painstakingly tedious random encounters and shitty jrpg tier dialogue I finally reach the "final" boss. He was the only boss in the game I died to up until that point, he was actually pretty fun to fight and for the first fucking time the game wasn't trying to shove this preachy mercy bullshit down my throat. Then Flowey, and let me just say never before has there been a bigger joke of a final boss in any video game. Despite whatever he shoots at you it's actually very difficult to die to him. I noticed that once my health gets low enough he stops dealing any damage AND to top it off in the little intermission between the fight and the gay hearts that heal you you can't take any damage so dodging is completely meaningless. Stopped playing after I supposedly got the bad ending. I love how preachy the game gets about sparring monster WHEN MONSTERS ARE TRYING TO MURDER YOUR ASS THE ENTIRE. FUCKING. GAME. Even the weird goat lady at the beginning kills you.

If you ever rented this at block buster then i feel bad for you.

I know i did

She's cute! What's her name?

I still want my money back

Bought it used for like $5
I want my money back

>no gameplay
>describes why they dont like the gameplay
just because you dont like it doesnt mean it doesnt exist user

I missed this pasta.

Same, I don't possess the courage to hit the eject button.

You haven't played nearly enough video games. There's far worse out there.

Can't think of it, I've played far too many shitty games over the past few decades to come up with just one that's the worst.

I can agree with Sonic 1, but Sonic Adventure 2? There's worse games, but it's definitely in the bottom 25%.

walking around and doing half assed bullet hell shit that you cant lose at, is barely what Id call 'gameplay'

Sonic Heroes.

I mean, I don't like Sonic Adventure 2 either, but there's bound to be a couple you can think of that are worse. Shit, just out of all the Sonic games I've played, I can think of many that are shittier than Adventure 2, as bad as it was.

The worst Sonic games I've played were probably Secret Rings and Lost World. I couldn't stand that garbage for very long. Didn't play 06, but I'm willing to bet it's even worse than those, based on what I've heard.

Universal Studio Theme Park Adventure.

The only good Minigame is the Jurassic Park rail shooter but even then it sucks because it's like 11 minutes long with no checkpoints.

I had some spare change. Found out this pos had a platinum so thought fuck it

the last of us

Is that even a game, though?

undertale. fuckin overrated bore fest

Runners up are Sonic Unleashed on Wii, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Heroes, Pokemon Channel, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Lego Star Wars Prequel Trilogy on GBA, and Lego Star Wars Classic Trilogy on DS.

i don't know but there was a bug which wouldn't let me progress within the game so i just gave it away. it was boring as fuck anyway. naughty dog games get shilled from the rooftops but anyone who has actually played them knows they're shit and bland with their only upside being their cinematic and action themed gameplay. other than that they have little to no replayability.

There are so many bad Sonic games.

It's a tossup between Damnation and Brink. That was a period of very poor decision making.

Fire Emblem 14

Fallout 4 is one of the worst AAA games ever

Command and Conquer 4

Streets of Rage 3

Hyperdimension Neptunia V.
Can't believe I fell for the cute girls meme, just because it worked for Atelier.

motherfucker

get the fuck off my board

i'm sorry that you're mad at me for being right.

Fable 3

Horizon

Fucking this.

Unlimited Saga was the first thing that came to mind, so I'll say that.

I couldn't enjoy 3 either but it's far from the worst game ever.
Blame 2 for being the best thing ever.

Braid. I like pretentious indie games but that one was penis

gotta agree on this one.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.