Hey Sup Forums let's vandalize some vvikipedia

Hey Sup Forums let's vandalize some vvikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Feminist_Frequency&redirect=no
(She's the bitch from tropes vs womyn)

Let's be subtle.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Feminist_Frequency&action=edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That first sentence isn't very subtle.

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the word 'subtle'.

>Let's harass strangers on the internet because they do shallow pop culture analysis

Go outside.

dont do this

fuck off back tp Sup Forums and 8ch

If you vandalize pages you support, you make it look like your cause needs help.

So you probably support Anita.

Making a shitton of edits that get autoflagged isn't exactly subtle.

t. Anita

Not your personal army faggotron

These thread are just a poor excuse for Sup Forums to post their gross gore video and i don't like it

Why can't you cunt just stay in your board? I don't come to Sup Forums to shitpost about zelda...

Fuck off and die

>How do you do, fellow Gamergators?

Oh gee thanks I didn't know how to edit a wiki page

Stop trying to make her relevant again.

>Sup Forums - t/v/mblr

Why don't you go somewhere that isn't Sup Forums, instead?

>Falseflagging to try and make yourself relevant again now that you've fallen out of the limelight
Sage

>Totally legit user and absolutely not underage reddit trash

Stop making this fucking thread, not your personal army, ect.

This reeks of false flagging.

Oh right sorry I forgot Sup Forums doesn't have fun anymore because that's totally "cringe" right?

HI ANITA

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP YOU FALSEFLAGGING BITCH

>> en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Feminist_Frequency&action=edit

What did he mean by this

KILL
YOURSELF
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOT

How about

PISS OFF

yeah nice one lets give her ammo.

Nobody cares anymore, Anita. You're old news. Attacking yourself won't put you back into the spotlight.

y tho

So how's your first week on Sup Forums going?

>> en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Feminist_Frequency&action=edit

>Make bank off of shitty videos by pretending you're a victim
>Eventually everybody stops caring
>Get so desperate for money that you go to Sup Forums and ask people to victimize you

If you want to troll Anita
Don't acknowledge Anita.

This sort of thing only supports her cause.

>giving Anita more attention

kys

>calling Anita a bitch

frick off you smelly wiener

No, fuck off Anita.

As an oldfag myself i can safely say the old Sup Forums would never do this, its disrespectiful towards that individual person who is just sharing her ideas, you don't have to agree with her, just listen for once.
Of course if you disagree with her you can fuck off back to Sup Forums because thats where trash like you belong to.

the ones where we change the slightest thing in an obsecure article to something vidya related is funny.

Just attacking people is Sup Forums, reddit tier.

Sarkeesian was a nobody who only rose to mainstream attention when morons like you tried to silence her, and as a result it only made her more respected in the MSM.

Nice going morons.

>As an oldfag myself
I know it's bait, but damn

The problem is that this isn't subtle at all, and will be reverted immediately, since beyond wiki spergs having a political/religion page hotline, it's fucking Anita, who has white knights do it for free

When I was a rampant wiki vandal, I'd do stuff like go onto song pages, such as Looking for Clues by Robert Palmer, then in the trivia section, write a bullshit trivia piece that sounded legit, like how during Blues Clues Live in LA during it's second run, Robert Palmer was booked at the same arena a week later, was in the area, and as a personal favor for his grandson, asked Steve and the showrunners if he could sing a personalized version of Looking for Clues during the finale of a July show, which he did, to much parental acclaim

It stayed there for a year before getting removed, since it was the type of believable bullshit that no one would bother fact-checking beyond a source leading to my own Blogspoot page that I made ahead of time, step up if you're gonna try and be funny on Wikipedia

Not your personal army. Also, are you 14?

Just report the thread and move on.

>As an oldfag myself
why would you start that as your line for a bait?

She needs to drum up some publicity the donations are probably drying up.

>Sarkeesian was a nobody
Are you kidding me? Her husband was a prominent feminist writer/manager who essentially set her up for success from the start.

Those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.

I didn't know she was armenian
fucking ottomans forgot her ancestors

Ha, that's funny

EPIC RAID!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
WE ARE LEGION XD XD XD LMFAO