Is this picture accurate?

Is this picture accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no Bloodborne

It's called the Bloodborne machine user.

SONY FAGS BTFO

Well you can get most shit digital these days so not really accurate. Also 1 of those ps4 games isn't even exclusive

gundam breaker 3 on ps4 you nigger

>system that's been out for four years has less games than system that's been out for 10

Cool

Yeah, I have my Ps4 and Ps2 set up next to each other, but I'm usually just playing Ps2. Ps4 is a netflix machine at the moment. This console generation blows.

bloodborne and nioh are official two games on the ps4 thank you very much

Pop team epic thread

>PS1 and PS2 images are intentionally from farther away so you can't see they're also all multiplats

Neither are exclusive

>instead of having to deal with mountains of discs and worrying about scratched CDs and disc rot, you can instead have a full library of games digitally which are almost always cheaper, and even load faster
>this is a criticism

Pretty close. Outside of Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne, there's nothing on PS4 I can't get on PC.

Very

>almost always
You mean literally never.

>PS1 was a dancing sim machine
>PS2 was a sing sim machine
>PS3 was a FIFA machine
>PS4 is a Bloodborne machine

I guess the PS4 is the only one worth buying.

No

>ps3
>7 Fifa games

no

Go jerk off on some action figures, faggot.

>are almost always cheaper,
I thought we were talking about the PS4 not PC

>fifa

>Berubetto's game
I like you Jamal.

Rember when this used to be an argument against PC?

Yes

I used to think that ps4 was the top dog but damn the exclusives are garbage, jrpgs are so shitty now it hurts, bb is all you have and I dont think most people really give a shit about trial and error the series

>FEAR 1
>ps3

Nah

>jrpgs are so shitty now it hurts
I know that feeling. I made the mistake of stating Yakuza 0 before playing Tales of Berseria. I kept falling asleep.

FFXV is not exclusive. Otherwise, solid list.

>Fifa 08, Fifa 09, Fifa 10, Fifa 11, Fifa 12, Fifa 13......

AAAAAAAAAA

MODSSSS MODSSS??

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW ITS NOT FAIR ALL THOSE GAMES SHOULD BE NINTENDO BECAUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a meme without bloodborne is no meme at all

0/10 would not sniff this meme again

>>>/reddit/

>Remaster
>Not exclusive
>Not Exclusive
wow good list
who here /hates the current gen/

why does the box art all look so boring on PS4?

>Is this picture accurate?

Actually yes.

And they are pretty much the same game with different setting.

>FIFA
Nigger or Chad?

I only own a single game on the PS4, which is incidentally the only reason I bought one in the first place.

My mistake, that makes this picture even worse lol, I thought Density was an exclusive

>sour grapes

If you're counting yearly sports for 3 you might as well for 4.

3 should be generic tuffguy shooters besides

Nier confirmed pc
Persona 5 is also on ps3
???

>99% weebshit

disregarded

Atleast post the good ones like TLOU and Crash remastered

you don't even have MGS4 in the PS3 rack get the fuck outa here *brooklyn voice

>Nier confirmed pc
>he doesn't know the pc version got cancelled

love how the PS3 Image is clearly a small part of a larger collection, unless someone really decided to only buy games starting with F

It's what happened when games got more expensive to develop. This means less new games and less creative risks.

Physical copies in 2017.

source

blu rays are almost indestructible in terms of scratches. It's almost as resisting to scratches as gorilla glass. Not one Blu ray needed to be replaced according to a friend who works in one of those video rent places, unlike Dvds and vhs tapes.

PS2 was still getting games in like 2011.

His fat Sonycuck ass.

not really

>Playing FEAR on a console except maybe the third game.

No thanks, bro.

True for me which is why I didn't bother buying a ps4.

>Go over a bros house
>He's a big fan of the latest Sony movie machine
>He doesn't have the best movie

Why do they do that?

The Ps2 only got so many games because it was piss easy to port to and to get sales for.

that pic is wrong there is like a fuckton of PS2 games

Who the fuck would ever buy that many FIFA games?

Nah. For me it goes PS2 (402) > PS3 (133) > PS1 (127) > PSP (55) > PS4 (25) > PSV (5)

so who had more games, ps1 or 2?

No. PS3 should have even less games.

didn't the ps2 have more games? at least as much

what are the must play games on the ps2?

>fifa
fuck no

fugg you have good taste, minus a few atrocities like fallout 4 and dragon age.

Yes. This generation has been awful compared to those previous. It's the money. Games are now money making first rather than passion first so all we get are sequels and remakes for guaranteed sales.

store.na.square-enix.com/product/418950/nier-automata-pc-download

Pretty much. But in my case, I had a ton of really shitty ps1 and ps2 games as a kid because I could only afford cheap shit most of the time and my child brain was ok with spongebob and family guy video games. PS3 refined my tastes and my libraries are more quality > quantity. Also with the rise of digital downloads it looks like less (bloodborne and nioh are downloaded)

It's truth. I've had all the playstations and an xbox yet I sold my PS4 because it was an expensive dust collector. It had no decent games. I moved to PC which is only really saved by old pc exclusives.

This. I can now play great classics such as Undertale and Shower With Your Dad Simulator

Are you just doing it for the sake of the meme, or is there some dumb ass reason you feel the need to put your hand in the picture?

Nah man you're just getting older with less time for games

The gaming middle class has evaporated. You're either a tentpole title or indie.

I love Sonyggers like you, can I suck your Sonygger BBC?

>blu rays are almost indestructible in terms of scratches. It's almost as resisting to scratches as gorilla glass. Not one Blu ray needed to be replaced according to a friend who works in one of those video rent places, unlike Dvds and vhs tapes.
That's what makes buying used PS3 games so great: Their discs all look like new.
PS2/Xbox games OTOH...

Its just the era that the consoles were made
>PS1 easy as fuck to make games for
>Shit ton of exclusives
>Popularity brings more exclusives to the ps2
>PS3 was good but not a strong line up of Exclusives(LIAR)
>Might as well have an Xbox360
>PS4 comes out
>Only talked about the most because compared to the Shitbox and Wiiu its the only console actually doing anything

Why do PCfats have a nigger tier inferiority complex and need to make several dozens of shitposting threads every single day?

U mad white boy?

Not at all

Yes, but the titles are all wrong.

Yes, I'm mad, obviously. Are you an attention whore?

>trying to derail in defense

Star ocean was garbage but it was worth a quick playthrough to scratch my itch.

>owns DmC
Can we ban this guy?

as for as number of games I've owned per system those are pretty accurate pictures

Yes. Who the hell buys physical copies anymore?

Thats DmC:Definitive Edition fucker.

Ohhhh.
No need to ban, you'll just kill yourself then.

>I know it's bad because I listened to Sup Forums

Try thinking for yourself faggot

Basically, but it's the same for Nintendo and Xbox. Though worse for Xbox, Xbox was like the PS3, 360 was like the PS4, and the Xbone is nothing.

Most AAA games just suck these days.

DMC is fun. Just mindlessly chaining combos with the scythe and hookshotting stuff is fun.

>PS1
>multiplats
With what?

>FIFA
>Destiny
No. Fuck no.

Gen 8 games are already better than anything released in Gen 7. Nothing is worse than brown and bloom + linear corridors.

>Not feeling satisfaction in actually owning something you've bought, being able to hold it and seeing your collection build up on your shelf as evidence of you time played on the system rather than a list of images on a screen

And also
>Digital games
>Cheaper
Wat

yes