What is the Sup Forums equivalent of this...

What is the Sup Forums equivalent of this? A sequel everybody asked for but the minute reveals came out the hype became disgust?

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.net/movies/news/812833-get-a-first-look-at-pacific-rim-uprisings-new-jaegers
youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0
youtube.com/watch?v=9-KnI3GS5kw&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, what is this?

pacific rim sequel designs.

>TWIN CORE GYPSY
>HAYAI RED
>DAKKA GRAY
HYPE

>A sequel everybody asked for
I asked for it

>no more cherno
dropped.

Me too

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how is there a sequel? The Kaiju portal is closed and all the Jeagers are destroyed

Jaeger war?

They came back.
This time it's personnel

The announcement screams hype, but the jaeger and poster designs scream "straight to dvd".

Pacific Rim was mediocre and Del Toro is a meme.

Those cant be real. That is shity fan art from deviant art.

>all featured with equal prominence
>movie is the Gypsy Danger Show with 5 seconds of screen time for everyone else
Disgusting.

comingsoon.net/movies/news/812833-get-a-first-look-at-pacific-rim-uprisings-new-jaegers
It's way too real.

Oh no, it's real.

And I'm hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

>we want the Evangelion audience

Kinda reminds me of something

Reminder that Guillermo Del Toro is not in charge of Pac Rim 2
Some other random chucklefuck somehow got his hands on it

Why would a movie remind you of shit taste?

USA
USA
USA

Whats hilarious is they only put Crimson Typhoon in there so they sell big in China. Faggot got lowest screentime

into the trash
>block buster gets big popularity
>becomes the next avengers bullshit scene
kill me

>Australian gets a nice design and one cool battle scene.
>Only one battle scene

I'm mad.

What happened to Del Toro?

>The hype became disgust

What hype? PR1 sucked, charlie day was the highlight of that shitty film

And that battle was a fucking flashback

So what design do you think other country Jaegers would look like?

>Sweden is a black knight looking mech

He's too busy making video games with Kojima

You mean he's too busy bitching about Trump and white people on twitter at all hours of the day.

FUCK OFF YOU GOOK HACK
REEEEEEE

>vatican
>huge plate armored knight mech that shoots blue flames

Of course I did user.
Just like how Kojima makes video games by hanging out with celebrities and dinning on expensive restaurants around the world

>vatican
DEUS VULT

Seriously. You can already picture the jaeger.

>If something gets popular then it's shit

Fucking hipster.

>those designs
THIRD IMPACT WHEN?

>vatican jaeger
>it's a swiss guardsman

What is the problem here, except that they look even more like Evangelions now?

Basically.

I'd like a European one. That'd be pretty rad. Cus if I ask for a French one, we'll get the white flag jokes.

Combining Jaegers when?

look at the fucking poster you jackass
the target audience has changed darastically, it's like the last transformers movie

I guess the red one was built by the Chinese, inspired by Crimson Typhoon. Probably the fastest and most mobile of Jaegers, a "ninja" Jaeger.

Right one is the strong and tough brute built by the Russians, a brawler inspired by Cherno Alpha. The pilot cockpit is located in the chest, just like Cherno Alpha.

Middle is Gypsy Danger, the knight.

I'm a bit hyped. Fuck the story. I just want giant mechs and monsters to fight.

I'm going to miss the big clunky design. But seeing how it's a sequel it does make sense for the technology to advance to more slicker, smoother and more humanoid designs.

I'm still butthurt that Typhoon didn't get to do literally anything cool. At least Cherno went out like a badass, Typhoon got his head ripped off in like 6 seconds.

>country
>Europe

switch asuka and rei my man

sure asuka is a bitch but you have to be braindead to like a braindead retard like rei

You do realise that it's a leak poster, not representative of the final product and they saw litteralu hundres of Jaegers dor the first one before actually settling for the very few we see right?

Legendary is a MESS! It's a big FAT mess!
They want to not only create a monster cinematic universe with Burgerzilla and King Kong but make Pacific Rim (which defying all logic has no association with the monster universe) into this generations Star Wars but have bungled both attempts so far. They want to challenge Marvel but put out movies so far apart from one another normies are not gonna maintain an interest at all in this shit.
Then out of the blue Toho resurrected Godzilla with the madman Anno at the helm and utterly upstaged the 2014 movie in all respects. On top of it all they can't seem to keep a consistent creative team on hand (Edwards quit Godzilla 2 and Del Toro just fucked off to fellate Kojima). Thomas Tull (the founder of the damn studio) got fired and the studio itself bought by chink scum. They should just fucking quit now.

>a movie poster isn't about a movie
why are you even ITT then

Well, we saw in the first one that it's only rich developped countries that can pop Jaegers, which makes sense.
Maybe the UK, France and Germany could make one, even though it wouldn't make sense in the first, since the breach is in the Pacific, but a European Jaeger Ould technically make sense.
There's no better way to find unity than when you have a comon ennemy after all.

Apparently there are Jaeger battles now, G-Gundam style.

Kaiju probably come from space or some shiet

Edwards made Rogue One which was great, Del Toro doing his own thing with Kojima.

Legendary Godzilla 2 going to directed by the guy who directed and wrote Trick 'r Treat.

Dont listen to him, Del Toro is producing it.

That's fake, right? It looks like transformers or some shit.

Im hoping it's just a lighting thing and the jaegers still look sick in the movie proper.

It was 1527...

THY WILL BE DONE~

but those robots look better than the previous ones.Its LIT-ER-ALY anime.Isn't that what you want?

Pacific Rim sold very badly in Japan despite having "mechs". Really really bad. It did great in China though.

Cultists summoned them back with the necrominon

The original Jaegers looked great. This looks generic and straight out of anime.

None of them looked like robotic samurai.

FRY THE SKY
youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0

>Gipsy danger again

Lame as fuck. Give us new robots.

The sequel might not do so well in China because the main character is a black dude. China do not like black guys. The Chinese Star Wars poster for episode 7 had Finn look much smaller so make him less visible.

Lies they love black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-KnI3GS5kw&t

and bb-8 way bigger for some reason.

no Poe either.

>trump elected
>anime designs in US movies
EVERYTHING HE PROMISED

Probably because the little Ling Lings made the BB8 toys?

Poe was so underused.

What I liked about Force Awakens was the friendship between Rey and Finn, Rey really doesn't work well on her own or other characters but pair her up with Finn and her character is much more likable.

what exactly went wrong in the eyes of the japs?

Finn and Poe forever man. The alchemy between the two is fantastic.

I swear, it's so much that if they made them gay, I'd be super pissed but I ciuld get over it. I really hope they're not gays.

exactly ONE (UNO) girl

Look we're having a perfectly nice Pacific Rim thread so stop bringing our Sup Forums bullshit hear to ruin it.

Marey Sue is shit with anybody

>Rogue One which was great

All I want is Rey to meet Poe so that the trio can finally come together. That was the most disappointing thing about the movie was, and I actually liked Force Awakens despite it's flaws.

So they wanted more waifus? i thought so, and have to agree on that regard, but lack of fap material aside i dont see any critical issue with the movie.

I wonder if the movie had been crammed with waifus the west market would be the one to complaint instead.

It was 3d

tfw no Kaiju gf

Actually the western market would explode with GURRRRLLL POWAAARRRR and the movie flopped because dudebro think it is twilight with mech.

When I first saw this I thought it was for the cartoon.

>one magic word and people get gigatriggered

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were always bros.
Deal with it kike

Pacific rim was terrible outside of the fighting robot scenes. I wish filmmakers would understand that while quiet time does make movies more exciting during its highs that nobody paid 20 dollars to see Idris Elba talk to some guy for an hour about his dad being the best damn pilot on the force.

I hope this new one is unapologetic and goes full John wick with mechs

Banjo Kazooie: nuts and bolts.

Maybe you would feel more comfortable back on Sup Forumsmblr you piece of shit.

Like I said.

tfw when no Jaegirl girlfriend

still nobody answers the question.

>not banging your mom's clone
Wow

Nice job going off topic because you're a nigger faggot.

For some reason the joints near the crotch killed my boner, from top to a bit below the navel she looks like a human with jaeger bits, but then those bottom joints show up.