$380 + tip

>$380 + tip

I see no reason to own anything but a PS4 for the next 5 years.

Sony get out

I CAN PLAY IT ON THE BUS SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Looks like a better lineup than sonyggers have had for 3 years

b-but fast rmx ;9

So you want Nintendo to sell the Switch for $50 on launch day and charge more for it as more games come out?

Dumb frogio poster.

Fuck off white boy

What's even more pathetic is that 3D Mario and Xenoblade have virtually no chance of releasing this year, they don't even have a proper release date.

The only true exclusives coming this year with actual release dates are:

Release day:
>Bomberman
>Switch 1,2

March-September

>Arms
>Splatoon - Paid Online edition
>Snipperclips

Literally a worse lineup than the PS4/Wii U

Besides the typical "b-b-b-but SONY", this is just false.

PS4 on release day had:

>Knack
>Killzone
>Resogun

That's two AAA games and one Shovelware. In comparison the Switch has two shovelware games (one literal Kinect tier game) on release day.

Is Berseria good? I played a little of Symphonia, but the last JRPG I played other than Pokemon was FF7 back in 2002.

So few exclusives. I'll be waiting at least 2 years to get this console. It'll only be worth the price if it gets at least 10 exclusive games that are good.

>alternative facts

Knack...a triple AAA game?

Fucking kys - that game sucked balls.

huh its not everyday people shitpost Splatoon 2 is worth it but not Switch BOTW

>Sonyggers don't even own Bloodborne
Why would anyone bother buying a PS4 then?

Literal facts. Prove me wrong

It had the budget of a triple A game, this is just fact

>Sucked balls

Sure, but that's not the discussion. Switch 1,2, Snipperclips and Arms hardly look better buddeh

>ignoring the greatest game of the generation because it's available in a console no one owns and no one will buy at this point
it's fun to see the mental gymnastics you have to make to hide your biggest fear

>burden of proof fallacy
No, stupid, prove yourself right.

No one gives tip to the cashier

>it's fun to see the mental gymnastics you have to make to hide your biggest fear
And it is still at multiplat game

>£10k in bank
>still think Joycons cost too much

No thanks.

I wish they would release Xenoblade X on Switch, but that probably won't happen with 2

I'll just get it on Wii U

>"You're wrong!"
>"Okay, how am I wrong?"
>"Nuh-uh! You have to prove you're right!!"
Nintoddlers.

Even if you have neither console, Wii U will have more real games than Switch for years.

>physical copy off shovel knight
ew

Why did you take out FE Switch?

I sure hope you didn't call Resogun shovelware because that game was fucking amazing.

Still going to get it. You've listed 8 exclusive games that I want to get. That's more than double the number of exclusive titles I want to get on the PS4 and Xbone combined. That's not even including multiplatform games that I will get on it.

>multiplatform games on ps4
disgusting

*posted from my high end pc

It would be extremely painful.

I pre-ordered the day it became available and was sure of myself that I would cancel it. But seeing as how fucking desperate you fucking morons are, I will buy it day 1 just so it breaks day 1 sales records and you can be BTFO.

Made me laugh

I didn't even make a bane joke.

I don't have a Wii U and I want to play Zelda

Bomberman and Puyo is icing on the cake. Arms and Splatoon 2 look fantastic. Snipperclips looks cute. Mario is Mario

You don't have to like the first launch year but I'm pretty excited personally. 2 years into the PS4 and all I really had was Bloodborne and Type-0

NMH3 has vaporware written all over it. That game is either never coming out or will be turned into something else

Five hundred and ninety nine u s d

But user,
aren't all ps4 multiplayer games paid online anyways??

If you don't get this reference you don't belong on this board btw

Is it a JoJo reference?

E3 2006 when the the ps3 was first announced, any time someone said
>sony
everyone would post
>599 USD
As that was how much it cost when it launched