What happened to Phil Fish?

What happened to Phil Fish?

I haven't heard from the faggot in ages.

I think he actually recognized that having an online presence was doing damage to both him and his brand and decided to check out.

As big a fag as he is, I've got to commend that.

Does he still make his shitty music or whatever?

Too bad that's wrong.

He's busy watching his gf being fucked by a black man and posting his hatred of japanese games.

Shit is Phil fish a Sup Forums poster?

He kept his mouth shut and made Super Hyper Cube for VR.

he's living his life a quarter mile at a time man

reddit

I'm the only person in the world who legitimately feels bad for him. I think he's immensely misunderstood and people were way too mean and reactionary toward him.

We know he's a reddit poster but Sup Forums postets have been proven to be reddit posters as well

He put up his company and the Fez property for sale. And more than likely someone stealth bought it that wasn't reported by either party.

Let's just say charitably that he walked away with a million post-tax in beaverbucks for everything.

That's enough to sit back and do nothing for the rest of your life and bankroll a couple pet projects.

>that Dilma

"Compare your life to mine and then kill yourself."

He was the living embodiment of "talk shit get hit," how can you feel sympathetic?

>it has become socially acceptable for guys to appear on film with this kind of fugly pubes on their faces
i will never not have time to hate this picture

He became a DJ IIRC

>makes shitter version of Super Paper Mario with less gameplay and no challenge
>gets cyberbullied off the internet after screaming "come @ me cyberbullies"
No, Mr. Fish had a large tumblr and Kotaku comments section fanbase always willing to suck his dick every time he cried his crocodile tears and they still will.

Yeah I remember
For a gay club called the Pulse or something

He caught super aids from getting gangbanged by large groups of black men.
He's lost all motor functions but thankfully remains able to continue his duties as a semen receptacle.

Wasn't someone sexually assaulted at his wedding?

Yeah and he called him a bitch

Victim blaming and all

holy shit has he actually been /ourguy/ this entire time

Who would want to fuck phil fish? He's supposed to have all this hipster cred but he doesn't dress as nicely as most hipsters nor is he as put together as them. Just look at his scraggly ass beard and dumb haircut

Fuck this American shit, its "Chat shit get banged"

You aren't funny.

so why do japanese games suck?

Because my weenus penis of course :^)

Because Jonathan Blow agreed with him