Why does Sup Forums hate Sony?They actually care about games, and it's developers

Why does Sup Forums hate Sony?They actually care about games, and it's developers.

I think Sony is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills other companies that rehash their games and doesn't afraid of anything.

yeah

>they care about games
>blatantly lied to fans about what is in their games in order to make more sales, like balance-of-power in TLOU or everything in no man's sky

People don't hate Sony, they hate Sonyggers.

having games literally makes people angry now

so it's fun to watch them get butthurt over Sony having games

It's incredible. Xbox is a dead box

We don't hate her anymore

Sony does have the only platform with worth while exclusives. No matter how you feel about exclusives, they are the sole reason to buy a console and Sony has the best ones.

Based trump made sony great again.

Sony doesn't actually make games.

On the contrary, I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is still holding onto schoolyard grudges against Sony. I would say it's from the N64/PS1 era, but your average Sup Forums poster is so young they're more likely to be from the Gamecube/Xbox/PS2 era.

people don't hate Sony

they hate the sony fanboys who start consolewars shit everywhere they go

Don't you mean PC cucks who constantly project their victim complex and raid Sony threads?

I'm starting to realize Sonyfanboys are actually the good guys and it's everyone else who is the cancer.

75% haven't even released yet LOL
btfo sonygger LMAO

They definitely do care about their developers, but that's only because they need to be on each other's side to lie to all their customers.

KEK

I definitely see that. Haven't cared about anything Nintendo since Gamecube.

This is why people hate you. You don't even like video games, your only joy comes from these little moments you remember on Sup Forums.

They got a good list of active developers

>You don't even like video games, your only joy comes from these little moments you remember on Sup Forums.

Which means, of course, that he fits right in around here.

Yeah, people that develop games FOR them. They themselves don't make games.

Those are all first party studios

I just hate sonyggers

Why

They're bad guys

Ok

thes tbqfah

Ain't got games

>Why does Sup Forums hate Sony?
Why you ask?
>Want to play online?
>Then pay us $60 a year for every year from here on forever!
>#4ThePlayers
It's clearly because Sony hates us. And mind you, I was shamelessly a huge Sony fanboy prior to the PS4. How naïve I was back then. Somehow I thought paid online was the last thing Sony could do. I even had an easier time imagining paid online for Nintendo or even PC than Sony. Having fully bought into the idea that Sony were sticking it to Microsoft by having free online play.
And then they did go and stick it to Microsoft, practically giving them the finger, while also going full Microsoft themselves.

Seriously. Fuck neo-Sony. The fact that the PS4 and even PS+ specifically, has been Sony's biggest success story of the decade, is just outright depressing. Fuck Sony. And fuck the abhorrent dreg that are the fans that defend and support them. I hate Sony so damn much nowadays.

I see sales for ps plus all the time for around 40 bucks for a year. They have decent games they give out too.

Not saying they are right for charging for online but they would be stupid to miss out on free money for them.

>they would be stupid to miss out on free money for them
You've got that in the reverse. People are utter brainless morons for giving them their money. It's depressing.

>other companies that rehash their games
>meanwhile every killzone, uncharted, gran turismo etc... is the fucking same shit each time
simbly epig

>SJW/feminist propaganda
>weebshit
>movies
>no games
>weak as shit
>garbage mid gen console
>thinking VR is the future
>making you pay for PS2 or 3 titles you may already have
>increasing the price of their piece of shit online service PSN even though it's shitty in every way compared to Xbox Live
>cheap ass controller

Sony is garbage

I don't hate Sony just Sony shit posters. If I would complain about anything it would be that they money hat games and dlc just so pc and Xbox players can't have that content

>Balance of power

You're forgetting Sony/Naughty Dog outright lying about TLOU being in development for the PS4.

Nani?

>Why does Sup Forums hate Sony?

that shit they did to Lik-Sang over a non-issue is enough reason to wish them out of business.