Heyyyy Sup Forumssauce Michael here

Heyyyy Sup Forumssauce Michael here.
What if video games... didn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Gt4E4OmM5A
youtube.com/watch?v=YxwmC8B5wgg
youtu.be/7uiv6tKtoKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure old media would love that.

I'd probably be dead or successful.

Why arent easy allies supported by gaming related companies and instead are paid direct from fans? Why cant easy allies broker deals with a dew companies and be paid from those deals instead of fans

I'd masturbate more

>change past even a little bit
>butterfly effect takes place
>vidya not invented and none of us are born

BUT HEY

bweeooo

seriously our whole history would be radically different

There would be alot more weirdos out in public...

Someone did an entire skit once. Where is this. Why can't you just copypasta it.

idubbbz here

say nigger

I can't believe that he became shit so fast.

[Ominous music]

We would be more productive but more savage aswell

vocaroo.com/i/s1Gt4E4OmM5A

>Videos are full of incomplete facts
>Extrapolated facts that's debatable but taken as truth
Know I now why you like it.

Hey, Sup ForumsSauce, Michael here! Let's talk about math again.

Pasta is better than rice because undercooked rice can poison you and kill you

What happened?

You also don't run the risk of having your stomach explode if you eat a whole bag of raw pasta instead of raw rice.

If you under cook rice and eat it the poison thats in it naturally literally kills you and thats why I prefer pasta over rice, I still like rice I just prefer pasta

Sup ForumsSauce, Michael here, AND I'M SICK OF ALL THESE DAMN E-CELEBS

In what way? I didn't watch his new series.

The videos are not meant to be replacements for reading a book, they are supposed to be a bunch of interesting facts dumped onto you to really make you think.
It's entertainment, not education.

roody-poo

I used to eat raw spaghetti all the time, nothing bad ever happened,literally why in replying to you

>vsauce
>not Sixty Symbols or Numberphile
OUT

>The videos are not meant to be replacements for reading a book, they are supposed to be a bunch of interesting facts dumped onto you to really make you think.
It's entertainment, not education.
I wish more people would realise this. I've spoken to a lot of people that watch a Vsauce video, then try to explain to me that maybe the green they see isn't the same green that I see and end up having their own heads deeply embedded in their asses because they think they're now an epic smart philosophy man.

Thanks for more evidence. Be sure to keep eating raw pasta instead of rice. The rice will kill you.

Journalist graduates that can get a job in real publications would starve to dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=YxwmC8B5wgg

Hey, Sup Forumssauce, Micheal here. Here's a mind boggling question that'll get your think tank up and running... what if anime was real?

Early Vsauce videos are so painfully clickbait and completely different from what Michael's channel is right now, that it's hilarious.

is there an album of these edited youtube videos somewhere

Just Google vsauce memes and you'll get the mother load.

Is Michael the best dude from YouTube?

I like that he didn't delete his earlier videos to try and hide his past.

I've bought every single episode of his new show.

I'd probably have a wife by now

>the green they see isn't the same green that I see
But that's literally what every kindergartener wonders about. It's not deep.

>Hey vsauce here!
>Did you know that 90% of Sup Forums posters do not actually play video games?
>In fact it's estimated that almost nobody on Sup Forums actually plays any games at all

>Sup Forums now hates Michael and Sup Forumssauce
What happened?

he blew up and became straight dad normie tier memes

>mfw the music played in my head right after reading

You got me, OP.

>now

>complains about titties in dante's inferno
>doesn't even bring up Satan's giant floppy uncircumcised cock

Beep Boop
Beep Boop

Hello!

*vomit*

For some fucked up reason his poundland food specials make me hungry.

This.

I like watching him eating garbage and foreign food while I'm eating.

youtu.be/7uiv6tKtoKg

BUY HEY! HAEEEEELLOOOW YANKEE CUNTS!

WELCOME TO FACT HUNT: 5 OBSCURE REASONS OF WHY OP IS A FAG THAT YOU M8's NEVER HEARD

delet

I wouldn't exist? That would be a perfect thing to change history for. Give me a fucking time machine

Hello, you! Guru Larry here.

Did I ever tell you guys about that time Miyamoto was a dick?

Yes, i refused to see the comment section after that

Will Sup Forums ever realize that Larry is too good even to be our guy?

Is that the "nods respectfully" guy?

He became sellout
sage for eceleb shit

BUM BUM
KSHH
BUM BUM
KSHH
BUM BUM

Aww jeez, I'm running late...

Awwww I'm not the only one who's late

SUCKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Greetings! LGR, here.

Today we're going to talk about an obscure PC peripheral from 1997 that only 500 people both and I'm gonna play Doom with it.

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice? EVERYONE DIES

>see one of his youtube red video on my subcription box
>20ish mins
>click
>2min preview that acts as an advertisement for youtube red, showing what im missing out on
>mfw
>open vsauce channel
>unsubscribe

Think of how fucking insignificant most peoples' lives are. If you died right now, would anything change?

Even if you killed the person who invented video games, someone else would have come up with it. The butterfly effect is way overblown. No one is so significant that the course of the whole future depends on their lives.

Stop posting images of this wench

>he doesn't have youtube red

Why not just use an adblocker?

Im popping a fat boner right now but anyway does anyone actually watch vauce

Hey what's up guys it's Scarce here.

watch it on a different site for free then, faggot

>make funny face
>fake cough

Also why is his hair gray? He can't be more than 34

His early vids were alright. Now hes unwatchable trash.

I'm 24 and I have a grey streak in my hair. It happens. Also Ethan stopped doing the cough thing, and reaction videos in general. It's kind of lame now.

>mfw local Staples sells Dust Off!

what's up everybody it's cr1tikal, let's get to this shit

What if shit got way the fuck better if you went back in time and pushed your baby self into traffic?

I think most of us would of found another hobby to bitch about. Lets face it we are here because we like this hobby or use to like it. But if you are speaking as a society there probably would be a lot more people in mental institutions, AA meetings, etc.

The lawsuit and not going far enough with leafy really fucked him up. He's too scared to go at people like he used to. Somewhat related, I really want to know why he fired the Video Game Attorney

Isn't this that Vinesauce guy I hear about on here?

I have a hard time watching his videos. He likes to go on tangents and talk about thinks that are barely related to the subject at hand, taking 20 minutes to explain something that should take 5.

>people always think if you go into the past and do some small act it will balloon in the future
>people think that what they do right now has will never amount to anything
really
makes
me
ponder

is this a steins gate reference?

But if you did that you would create a paradox which would cause that universe to implode. Or your existence would never have happened at all and it would be one of your other "brothers/sisters"

Ayyevrybody!!

That's a paradox. If you kill your younger self, there won't exist a "you" to time travel in the first place to go kill yourself.

>tfw to intellegent for 3d

>2017
>not watching glorious Slav God Boris
Иди нa хyй

lucy is the satanichia of deesgee

Hey, Sup Forumssauce! Michael here.
There's an important question that's always asked by members of the skeptic community, and I've asked myself quite a lot. Is OP.... A faggot?

Weeeellll... Yes. He is.

And as always, thanks for watching.

You would then enter a different timeline though. Not a paradox

>no Youtube Red in my country
>have to buy each episode separately
The fuck, Youtube?

H3H3 is still better than some gay furry who becomes famous for copying people. Although that really does not say much.

Well if we're going into alternate/parallel timelines then killing yourself in the past is still pointless since the timeline you lived still exists. Jist kill your present self and case closed.

I'd be successful

Who's the YourMovieSucks of video games?

Literal jew in both practice and heritage

user you know that's not true.

All youtubers are boring as fuck and their most popular videos are always them involved in some drama "EXPOSING" other retarded youtubers, while their content is dog shit across the board anyways