Sequel features a level of the first game

>Sequel features a level of the first game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCGBzrpxpsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bordermemes 2

Every mario game

lmao I get the joke fuck nintenponies lol

>In the sequel, the feats of the heroes of the first game have become legends and tales

>game dev makes a movie where he characters play one of their games from when they used to make games.

name 36 games that do that

>The ending of the sequel features the first level of the original game
>In the sequel you are acting just one antagonist from the original

you have two guesses

golden sun?

Dead Space did it best

I was thinking of dishonored two. You go through dunwall tower just like the start and ending of dishonored 1. You also are out to kill the empress just like daud in dishonored 1

>sequel features the worst level of the first game and its even more depressing this time around

Danganronpa 2

>sequel has a remake of a track in the original game's ost

youtube.com/watch?v=iCGBzrpxpsU
>that part at 2:50

>Returning to the Ishimura in Dead Space 2

MGS4 did it better

I remember when I was a kid I thought it was really fucking cool that the final dungeon of StarTropics II was the first dungeon of StarTropics I. You even fight the skeleton of the monster that was the boss of the dungeon, same tactics and everything.

That was a fucking good ass game. I can't believe that series has NEVER made another appearance. Not even a fucking assist trophy or something.

>Sequel is just a reskin of the first game

Probably due to lack of popularity and lack of a Japanese release.
Yeah, it could've AT LEAST been a trophy in Smash, has it ever even been referenced?

Hell yes my dude

KOTOR II

Is that really why? I never knew. I remember getting a mod for Lucas in Brawl that turned him into a shitty Mike Jones, but that's about it.

I just can't believe Nintendo threw that shit into the vault, and never let it see the light of day again. The most I have EVER seen it referenced is the big list of games in Brawl.

>four Sonic games
>three of which from this decade

haha holy shit dude

>what is Green Hill Zone

>What is Traverse town

>The prequel doesn't get updated for a year.