Destroys Asura's most powerful form with literally one finger

>Destroys Asura's most powerful form with literally one finger
>Get his ass kicked by Asura in the most weak form possible

Why not even in the end Asura's Wrath didn't tried to make some sense?

Because Asura was angry.

did you miss the part where Yasha put a core in him that gave him flat out infinite limits?

spoilers

That 'weakest' form was pure fucking anger.

Do you know what Asura is powered by?

Making sense is for faggots without RAGE.

Sup Forums of all places should know this.

even though i'm still pissed about this being dlc it was pretty fucking rad

it was definitely the best part of the game

>Best part of the game
>Not the Augus fight
>Not Asura losing his shit when that girl dies
>Not the final fight against Yasha

>Game
>People still classify Asura's Wrath as a GAME

It was a fucking QTE movie, not a video game. Also Heavy Rain was not a video game either, it was a QTE interactive movie, and you faggots paid money for it.

This, how retarded do you have to be to not be able to follow the story?

It wasn't his weakest form for shit, he literally became the size of a planet and then fought Chajravartin inside his own head in some plain

Asura finding that girl's dead body was probably my favorite "shit just got REAL" moments in any game.

SHUT UP AND RAGE!

Take solace in the fact they wanted to make a sequel but upon learning they couldn't, finished it with the DLC

It was a pretty satisfying ending for what it was

This.

It's cute to see retards try and hype something like that as if it were something special and interesting.

shit i didn't even know that

Your definition of game is really weird.

there's one reason he lost...
one simple reason
he really pissed him off

Because the power was not from his form but from himself.

It made me hype but it also made me cry too.

I'm pretty sure that's the reason anyway

Your grammar burned my eyes

My grammar is a tough lady

But Asura wasn't in his most weakest form?

And he was angry af? Where have you got this from?

It's interactive and it has fail states. It's a game whether you like it or not. Whether or not it's a GOOD game, is up for debate, but for the most part I agree with you. Still, it's probably the best story in any game I've ever played.

>so butthurt you still barge into threads about these games half a decade later just to tell people they're shit for liking them

>tfw the point of making the ending DLC was to inspire pure rage in the player so they have a better idea of what Asura was feeling in the final battle

I despise this excuse generally, but Asura's Wrath was an experience. It would've been a borning mess as an anime, and it sure as hell wasn't a game, but it was something in the middle. It was an interactive experience that was absolutely brimming with detail and was fun to "play," for lack of a better word.

Hiding the ending behind DLC was bullshit, but I still enjoyed the fuck out of it. It's one of the few games I actively go back and replay. Hell, this thread may make me do it right now.

You paid $60 for a fucking interactive movie....INTERACTIVE MOVIE WITH QTE, how is that fun?

I'd rather go pay $10 or $15 to see a fucking movie at the movie theater.

I wish they would re-release it with DLC intact so more people would be willing to pick it up and give it a try.

No I didn't, I got it for much less than that because it didn't stay at $60 for long.

I swear if they put it on PS4 it might be the only remaster I ever buy

>tfw the boss fucks up his qte

Judging by the way you type, you're a part of Gen Z, so you'll probably find this hard to believe, but...different people enjoy different things than yourself, including everything you hate.

I probably wouldn't buy it again since I still have my 360 but I would love for more people to know about the game. It was basically CC2 showing off as hard as possible.

Can someone legit explain to me why OP is being retarded and thinks Asura was in his weakest form in the final battle.

I can't understand where you'd get that impression. The entire game was just moving from stronger form to even stronger form.

He goes from multi-giant arms to the single set of broken arms visually.

So if you judged it just by that you'd think it was a downgrade.

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE

I WILL

-NEVER-

FORGIVE YOU

FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTER CRY

Honestly I don't reckon a rerelease would garner that much attention.

Just look at all the actually new games that release these days with little to no fanfare. Even those with fanfare don't sell particularly well, Last Guardian was hyped for over a decade and you'd barely know it released.

Even the AC2 trilogy got a remaster recently, Assassin's Creed is a franchise that sold millions yet I doubt the remaster even moved much numbers.

It was good but Asura's black form is pretty much complete shit. Yasha kicked him silly barely breaking a sweat

I'm not talking a remaster but just a port. I could see microsoft pushing it as a game for gold on xbone if they wanted. Something similar could probably happen with the playstation.

>that "extend hand" QTE for Chakravartin
>sat there for the longest time thinking I could refuse and get a different ending if I waited long enough
>nothing happening
>Do QTE in despair
>mfw Asura's knocks his head off

That's not a bad idea for backward compatibility. Sony don't do that though, but on Microsoft's platform it'd be nice honestly.

Even a straight port would take more effort than they're willing to expend I imagine and there'd be even less incentive to buy it

there's more gameplay than people think it has.

what you're saying right there is exactly what drives people away from it. I think it's a really great experience, if you like anime.

You have played neither of these games, it's very obvious.

It's already digital on 360 so they'd just have to allow it on xbone and make it free. Though I assume they'd still make people pay for the DLC.