Uh, the GOTY is literally being leaked and theres no thread about this?

Uh, the GOTY is literally being leaked and theres no thread about this?

azubu.tv/horizonbro

Other urls found in this thread:

azubu.tv/horizonbro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>azubu.tv/horizonbro
like Im clicking that

>goty

Nioh already came out though

>azubu.tv/horizonbro

The link is fine.

dead stream

>http:
Iaintclickingthatshitnigga.gif

>azubu.tv/horizonbro
Holy fuck i can't watch this, i have to fucking wait.

Did they show a cauldron yet?

And what's that effect where it goes into some kinda shellshock mode, is that when she gets too hurt?

Too bad she still babbles to herself in the final game, I thought that was only for the E3 demo. I find it intensely annoying.

Damn she doesn't shut up does she?

it looks ok. not sure if i can handle another open world meme game right now

My feelings so far.

It seems alright. Nothing is jumping out screaming "Holy Shit, that's awesome, I need to buy this!" It looks pretty, but that doesn't really earn points from me any more. Combat looks easy. It seems like the storytelling could be more streamlined.

It's so far a game I may pick up on a whim, but nothing I'd get day one.

>Combat looks easy.
To be fair the game does have multiple difficulty modes.

Honestly the best thing I'm taking away from this stream is that Death Stranding will be fucking beautiful, except with humans who actually look appealing.

MC needs to shut the FUCK up though.

Where's the Zelda leak?

If somebody gets BotW as early as this guy got horizon, we'll see streams in 2 days.

If BotW's iso leaks as early as SS did, we'll get the game itself in 5 days.

>GOTY

I wonder if anyone will be retarded enough to fall for this.

Seems like the streamer is on hard mode. Thats what it was set on in the settings.

Basically any open world game. Nothing specific is great, just kinda okay all around. Reminds me of Far Cry 4. You just go through motions for 20 hours and you finish the game.

Atleast the enemies in this seem more fun to fight than humans, but then there are also humans so that part of the game will be boring as shit

White male confirmed for causing the apocalypse by exploiting the discoveries of the female super-genius philanthropist

There's also very hard.

i hope we get more funny videos from the full version

>clicked it to watch some gameplay so I don't get fooled by prerendered scripted scenes
>massive spoiler

I'm not even sure if I'm going to play this, but I fucking hate spoilers. Honestly, one of the few things that really get to me.

And I'll be leaving this thread now, since there will probably be a shitstorm of random spoilers coming my way.

"What connection do I have to this woman from the past who looks and sounds just like me?"

HMMMMMMM..

Why in the fuck would you watch a stream for a game and not expect to maybe be spoiled?

>Good News! I've created killer robots that feed on people and can self reproduce

>Damnit Ted, what the fuck!

>Oh geeze, yearh, sorry guys, I'm in the wrong here.

That rapel animation is retarded, and why does she talks to herself all the time?

seems pretty good.
But these loading times jesus christ

Those loading times

Spoilers over for now.

no bf

Consolefriend really like the waiting game

>matriarchal society
>lives in squalor like cavemen
Yep seems about right

Play as a man DLC when?

what the hell is that white meter when she shoots her bow

this dude's voice is ok. what the fuck were they thinking with suicide man?

All the male side characters seem like beta cucks.

Sounds about right for a female run society.

I expected some spoiler, but it's like a massive one. I honestly just expected to see some gameplay, but as soon as the video loaded, there was a massive spoiler.

I just wanted to quickly check some gameplay but dropped right in a cutscene.

What was the spoiler?