Would you ever get a vidya tattoo?

Would you ever get a vidya tattoo?

Would never get a tattoo full stop. I find them shallow and for younger to 20s, probably a poor ability to express themselves.

maybe silent hill, somewhere inconspicuous

Just give me a full Spess Muhreen back tattoo and I'll call it a day.

fuck that guy looks so badass

some day i'll do it

tattoos are for fucking degenerates

9 out of 10 times the person will be involved with bad shit like drugs, prostitution and other crimes

lol

only subtle ones, a symbol is always the correct choice

love handles on muscular guys are cute though

I do wonder though if that's the tattoo equivalent of Graphic Tee's.

underage detected

The worst people in every fanbase are also always the most vocal and visible.

No. Wanting a non-erasable picture anywhere on your body is stupid and childish. I don't respect anyone who does that.

I bet he's a manlet. And no, if anything it'd be small, subtle and out of eyesight.

but you play video games so I don't understand how you can say those words.

>Gauges
>Vidya tatoo
>Snapbacks

Fuckboi detected.

>Gauges in ear
>Room full of nigger hats
>Zelda normalfag
>Sub-par tattoo

You have low standards if you think that guy is cool

>Those thighs

GOOD FUCKING LORD

>To show how much of a deep, creative individual I am, I'll affix a permanent product advertisement on my body at my own expense.

because that's a hobby, I'm not changing my identity because of vanity

tattoos are an instant red flag that you're a faggot

How does getting a tattoo change who you are?

I have both my arms sleeved out and I would never even think of getting tattoos related to video games
Why the fuck would I get a tattoo that flat out tells everyone that I'm a social retard?

Possibly if it had a meaning (as in an actual proper life relevant meaning, not just "I really like this game").

I feel tattoos in general should only be gotten when they have purpose. Don't mark your body with random flavour of the month shit that you'll probably regret a few years down the line.

I want her to sit on my face

Not him. It transforms you from a person who has the judgement to not get a tattoo into a person who has the judgement to get a tattoo.

Stop posting this gif, it's malicious. You know anons are just gonna look her up and be disappointed.

I have a gaming half-sleeve.

It is irreversibly changing your appearance in order to look 'cool'. Your body and appearance are a reflection of your personality.

>Why the fuck would I get a tattoo that flat out tells everyone that I'm a social retard?

Spot the contradiction.

No tattoo has purpose. They are just for mentally ill people. A person sound of mind would never desecrate their body with such filth.

Where is it?
Not seeing it.

>it isnt the dragon of dojima

I'd let almost any grill sit on my face at this point.

What if the person that got it did it for themselves and no one else? This is honestly a better answer

I toyed with the idea when I was younger, but nowadays I don't see a point in a tattoo since it just makes you look retarded.

*BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPT*

Tattoos already tell people that you're a social retard. They come in all flavors, you know. Tattoos may not be autistic but they're the universal brand of low-lives, delinquents and generally unlikable people. To care enough what someone thinks of your appearance to stain your own skin with ink illustrates what a edgy tryhard you are.

if I had this body I wouldnt ruin it with some shit on top

I have a half-sleeve on my left arm.

It has elements from Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Bioshock, Metal Gear Solid, and Resident Evil.

It's full color.

Had it done while I was in the military. Mostly out of boredom.

I got a couple more later on in life.

No ragrets.

>did it for 'myself'
>mutilate otherwise healthy skin
>oh look I have a non-erasable picture on my arm
>now I feel complete

this still has to do with your identity and is childish in my opinion

The only good tattoos are traditional japanese and sailor tats. And you can't get either because it would be phony as hell.

I do know a chef that has food related tatoos that are really cool.

IMO the only acceptable tattos are ones on the wrist that alert that you have diabetes, epilepsy, etc. for emergency situations.

>nigger hats
wat

pic?

and you were a looser in every single one of them

Not him but he means those caps with the flat bill. Only niggers and wanna-be niggers wear them.

Not a fan os tattoos, but it always makes me happy to see someone fuck their life with a really bad one

loser*

"loose" means something else, as in, "Your mother is a loose goose."

Kek.

I like all tattoos as long as they're well-done.

I actually have the picture he was referencing.

What a shitty job.

maybe he likes to ride horses

anything can be considered a videogame tattoo with how mainstream gaming imagery is.

You have to earn tattoos, getting them while they're unearned is cheap and meaningless.
Sailors get anchors, soldiers get insignia, and if I ever beat IWBTG I'm getting The Kid.

the only tattoos worth getting are music ones

I would Kazuma-chan's tattoo

>2017
>Still hasn't beaten IWBTG
ISHYGDDT

You don't have his body or credentials. You would look really stupid.

fuck yea dude motorhead rules

if you can pinch an inch youre a fatass though

Urgh the ears, I think I'm going to puke.

That's no different than a a gaming tatt.

You know what I think? I think a bunch of self-righteous Sup Forumsirgins have no place judging any people with tattoos.

That's what I think.

And before someone says it: No, I don't have any.

>Mutilate
Over-exaggerating
>Now I feel complete
Please stop projecting. Its fine if you don't want a tattoo for whatever reasons you feel are right.

But shitting on others for it is far more childish than getting a tattoo.

There are shallow shitheads that get tattoos just to bore people with their meaningfulness, but tattoos have meaning far greater in far many more cultures than you've probably ever associated with for you to just blanket them as "Childish".

A vidya tattoo? Now thats shallow. Tattoos in general? Not childish.

>muh tattoos need meaning

You're the worst kind of person

Never said they need meaning, just that when you get one that means something its not "Childish".

Some tattoos just look fucking sick and are aesthetically beautiful. Are those "Childish" too?

Yeah thats what I thought, shithead. Enjoy your dead thread. Hope to see you brainlessly shitting on tattoos in the next one.

>shitting on others
now you're exaggerating. all I said is it's stupid and childish, i'm not even making offensive personal attacks.

I agree that some tattoos have more meaning than others but in the end it's putting a picture on your skin for the rest of your life. I can't take that seriously knowing that people and their tastes change, plus it's disrespectful to yourself to graffiti yourself.

I'd laugh but my love handles are worse

But you just said that people can get tattoos for whatever reason, then went on to call video game tattoos shallow.

You're contradicting yourself.

I reserve my right to call you shallow if you have a vidya tattoo as opposed to a memorium tattoo or something related to your spirituality or vocation.

Unless it looks fucking sick, then its cool. But something like a rune from bloodborne or some shit just to tell people you really like bloodborne is fucking dumb. Waste of ink and a spot on your body for something better.