Looking for a new game

Looking for a new game.
Finally got a new, ass-kicking computer.. I need a good game.
What would you recommend?

>no cod
>no bf
>no (mostly) AAA-titles, please

I'm extremely difficult on this topic. I want something KABOOM, and also I love VtMII:B but I know there's nothing like it, so I'll settle.

Help me, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RluZuxrIh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=WE3ZwfLqv9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ass-kicking computer
>I want something KABOOM

Am I on reddit?

Whatever, got anything you'd suggest or are you just here to show how much cooler than plebbittors you are?

DOOM. (The newest one, obviously) It'll take of the Kaboom itch.

Can't help you with the VtM itch though.

I do not recognise 'doom4' as a DooM game, sadly.
It's more like borderlands in Hell. Which would be cool - if they didn't shit on DooM's legacy in making it.
But solid suggestion.

AH, nevermind - I just downloaded UT4. OH YES!

>borderlands in hell

What the fuck are you on about? Is this thread some type of post-ironic bait?

Only 35 minutes on Vanishing of Ethan Carter ?

>borderlands in Hell
In the sense that they are both first person shooter games sure yeah its just like borderlands.

you're a fucking retard, kill yourself honestly

>It's more like borderlands in Hell.

what the fuck?

it's more like Halo than anything

but borderlands is shit

Crysis 3
Forza Horizon 3

>inb4 eww origin
>inb4 eww windows store

Just Cause 3

>It's more like borderlands in Hell

you could at least play the game before making yourself sound like an idiot

Serious Sam

>Crysis 3
literally Borderlands in new york
>Forza Horizon 3
literally Borderlands with more cars

I don't agree with your post in the sense that it's like Borderlands. I do however agree that DOOM4 is overhyped. I'm an original fan of DOOM, and while DOOM4 was a great improvement to the common FPS of recent years, I still find myself let down.

However, if you see the game on sale for cheap, pick it up for sure.

>borderlands except a grappling hook
>borderlands except no 10 gorillian guns

you guys suck at recommending games

>You people are just fucking consolefags that bought a PC so that you could act superior on Reddit

You hit the nail on its head. I have always played on consoles and PC but seriously, just go over to places like r/pcgaming. It's literally nothing but port wishful thinking, benchmarks mumbo jumbo and OMG WITCHER IS LE BEST GAME EVAH I HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE FIRST TWO ONES AND I ONLY PLAY AAA CRAP LE BASED CDPRxd. They also go out their way to defend crap like microtransactions and other anti-consumerist garbage. People there have never even heard of the classics of PC gaming. You talk about planescape torment you might as well try to preach a pig on the intrinsics of physics.

What happened with this shitty PC master race meme is that it drew the attention of all the pretentious kids that played on consoles, so they built their windowed ATX-sized PCs with an matx mobo inside, an EPIC WATERCOOLER because they run on magic and razer apparel, installed steam and then rebought the console games they had already played before.

As a matter of fact, you don't even need to go as far as enduring that garbage website, even here whenever anyone talks about PC gaming it's always MUH SPECS, MUH 4K 60 FPS (even though you can't do that on modern games unless you severely decrease effects and have a high end build). Now go and ask them about the supposed great games they are playing and you will get literally fucking nothing, just empty silence. At best they mention epic Sup Forums meme games such as Stalker or Mount & Blade which they probably haven't even played and that's it.

The truth is that PC is a niche thing, it's an enthusiast thing, it was never meant for the general public because that's what a console is for due to its much higher mainstream appeal. But hey, gotta impress my console friends, so let's pour 2 thousand bucks on this thing I don't actually want and then talk about console games all day long with a smug attitude.

>Is this thread some type of post-ironic bait?
> also I love VtMII:B
>borderlands in hell
Yes.

This is the world you live in, the life you didn't choose.

Accept it or kill yourself.

This thread is literally borderlands with better characters

pretty hard to tell what you are even looking for?

for KABOOM I would say this game but don't know if it is available on Steam

youtube.com/watch?v=RluZuxrIh7A

>planescape torment
the story is shite though so nothing of value lost and tides of torment also has generic as fuck story what I seen from the trailer

What you say though is true to some part, I seen sonyggers on youtube announce they buy PC and they did and they like it but they still play their sonygger games and games like Overwatch on PC. I say we still have lots of indie games on PC so I'm not even mad. Console have none of that since they drive their AAA drivel foward.

>normies ruined gaming
You're right user

well that hit close to home

No-one is computer savvy first time they start using them and I don't see any problem with "dirty newfag consoletards".
Many will stick to the PC.
Many will play the classics when they're older.
Also no matter the state of vidya industry there will always be good new games coming.

Undertale
Stardew Valley
Team Fortress 2
DOTA

>Undertale
>Stardew Valley
>Team Fortress 2
>DOTA
Shouldn't FNaF be on that list?

HOLYFUCK It's like having sex. Only better. Because flakgun.

Old computer couldn't really run it. Decided "meh, I'll wait for a new comp".
But.. now I'm sort of looking for something a little different, ya know?

I'll consider it once the price drops below €20.
But the thing is... bosses with fucking loot falling everywhere, shining up like a tipped-over christmas tree? And the level-ups?
I died watching that. Not to mention the monsters looking goofy (D3 did it better, desu) - and the whole "i'm flashing, E me for SUPAH COOUL cinema!"

That's not doom. That stuff needs to stop!

>No-one is computer savvy first time they start using them and I don't see any problem with "dirty newfag consoletards".
Because you are one yourself.
>Many will stick to the PC.
And further increase prices. Great!
These retards are paying like $100+ for a fucking computer mouse. They don't have a fucking clue what stuff is worth.
>Many will play the classics when they're older.
Yeah, those classics which don't even work on their locked-down Windows10 box.

>such as Stalker
I have that. I had completely forgotten about it, though.
Is it worth playing?

>all the d4 fanbois ree'ing
Holyshit. You people need to go outside some more. What the fuck.

D4 is nothing like DooM. Stop being such pretentious fucking pricks.

>a game literally made to cater to console plebs
>is shitting all over its predecessor, even managing to make D3 look good
>has loot in it
>has fucking LOOT IN IT
>HAS A FUCKING LEVELLING SYSTEM IN IT

Ya'll madafaqas need help in learning how2noose? Because you need to seriously kill yourselves, right now.

Steam now offers an awesome feature called "remove permanently from your library".
Natural Selection2 is no more making my Steam library look disgusting.
YAY ME!

Also, I just settled my craving for boomthings. Stalker or Ethan Carter?

>Because you are one yourself.
I had my Commodore 64 and PSX phases when growing up but other than those I've played on PC.
>And further increase prices. Great!
If anything the prices should drop when there are more customers and more competition.
>These retards are paying like $100+
There is more variety, you won't have to spend much money for a good mouse.
>Yeah, those classics which don't even work on their locked-down Windows10 box.
Why would Microsoft remove a selling point? If they did just install different OS.

>MDK
That game still gives me nightmares.

well I gotta give him right, if that is all sonyggers have to offer...

youtube.com/watch?v=WE3ZwfLqv9M

D44M would be fine, if the FPS gameplay and art direction would still be DOOM-tier good.
DOOM literally invented the FPS genre and set new standards in artwork and level design.
D44M however is irredeemable shit in both departments.

I knew I couldn't be the only one not drooling over that jew-shovelware piece a garbage.

>well I gotta give him right, if that is all sonyggers have to offer...
I have honestly no clue what the fuck you are saying here, friend.

That d44m was made for consoles and its PC-implementation is absolutely shit.

yes we leave it at that lol

I only bought and played it, because I played all other Dooms to completion when these came out.
I had to abort and shelve this half-way into the campaign, because it plays like a really bad fan-mod, the kind of ironic satire shit you make if you want to make fun of a franchise.
I was fine with Doom3, but I didn't expect it to get this bad.

>no bf

get a girlfriend then
;^)

Surely there are still good FPS games on the PC? Stop caring about franchises, start playing games that you like.

>ass-kicking computer
> I want something KABOOM
kill yourself

You're braindead. Actually braindead. Fuck off from here forever.

D3 wasn't even as terrible as people make it out to be.
It was.. different, but I still felt like I was playing DooM. Just.. darker, and scarier.
Harr harr harr.
Uhmn... I'm confused.
no u
Kill yourself, console pleb.