youtube.com/watch?v=N0U-1RRD0Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=d5gGKAg7jqY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Vqa2BczUps
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8KbMcUfm8
youtube.com/watch?v=0J5gN1DwNDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daggerfall

Oblivion, most comfy

While Morrowind's Nerevar Rising is the best main theme, Oblivion has the best overall soundtrack
Auriel's Ascension, Harvest Dawn and Glory of Cyrodiil are just the best stuff there is out there

any of then on the mute

Can't decide.

I think Morrowind had the best all round soundtrack but I love Oblivion's main theme. The tavern songs of Skyrim are also comfy as fuck.

this

Oblivion, by far

Skyrim

the one Jeremy Soule did

i think skyrim had the best exploration music. secunda is beautiful.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

I love when you start Oblivion and the music comes on.

Oblivion.

I love Morrowind, and its music, but I love Oblivion's the best.

There was something magical about that fucking soundtrack that captured the feeling of exploration and the general feel of what was going on.

Just thinking about the music makes me want to play the game, it always does, but I can't ever play it the first time again.
I can never get immersed in it or Morrowind without having to feel like I need to Min/Max everything.

It sucks.

Jeremy Soule is talented for sure, but Daggerfall easily had the best soundtrack in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0U-1RRD0Qo

All of them have amazing music but the problem that you play these game for 6 gorrilion hour and you get to hear all the music many times. So I'm gonna go with Skyrim solely on the fact that it has the most music. I think Morrowinds and Oblivions main themes are their best and for Skyrim its Dawn.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5gGKAg7jqY

Oblivion

The combination of Oblivion's exploration music plus the relatively colorful environments makes the soundtrack pretty memorable.

Skyrim's soundtrack isn't too shabby either, but it's more ambience than anything else. There's certain parts in the soundtracks that you can really remember, but trying to recall an entire song from start to finish is pretty difficult.

I've had the Skyrim soundtrack on loop in my car for months and I can still only identify and name like 4 tracks.

>colorful

>Including skyrim in the options
Why even

>being this contrarian

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vqa2BczUps

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8KbMcUfm8

I think Skyrim edges it But i'm still an Oblivionbabby

all of them, jeremy soule's awesome

Oblivion
youtube.com/watch?v=0J5gN1DwNDE
Skyrim comes close