He skips the credits

>He skips the credits

Why the fuck would you do this to the people who worked tirelessly for years to make your vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unless it's credits from a Kickstarter game, it's not worth looking at unless you're a self cuck.

>self cuck

It's useful for seeing names or aliases to look up related work

It's like people who fall for the No Fap meme so hard that they wear a chastity cage.

They are so advanced in the cuck scale that they don't even need to be cucked by someone else.

I already paid for it now fuck off cuck.

we already have a word for that

it's called "chaste"

And now we have a nuword for that.
Cuck

Most the people in credits are completely irrelevant and had no part in creation of the game.

If the credits are less than like 20 people I don't skip it.

>Nu prefix
Not an argument

PRODUCTION BABIES! :DDD

>nuword
What the fuck are we going to do when the entirety of Sup Forums vocabulary consists of various permutations of the word "cuck" and "numale?"
Maybe we need a word for this development.

I suggest nuspeak.

youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ

ok, go on, watch this. or are you a cuck?

Wrong. A chaste just doesn't engages in sex. A cuck feels like he should deny his freedom and power for the sake of others.

In this case, being forced to read the credits even though nobody is forcing him.

>All those years of hard work are worth it because you looked at my name. Not because you paid me for the game in the first place

>skipping the credits takes you to the title screen
>sitting through the credits takes you to bonus scene/new game+
Actually had this happen once, since then I never skip the credits.

Like newfag, oldfag, and various other -fags? That's how chanspeak is.

I'll be sure to add this word to the vocuckulary.

Suzaku did nothing wrong.

They already have my fucking money.
Can not stand it when a game makes you watch the credits before you can save and unlock new features/new game+.

I actually felt like his reactions were fairly justified from his point of view.

>The credits are longer than 30 minutes and completely unskippable

I don't care about their ego or how making a game kills them a little bit every day. I didn't agree to giving a fuck when I paid for the game.

If they pay me to give a fuck, or reward me somehow (like a costume or an item), then I might. Otherwise, I shouldn't have to nor should I be expected to give a fuck.

Problem?

I only finish games so that I may disregard it and throw it into the trash forever. Why would you give anymore time to people who were payed to waste your money and time?

>Credits on a PC game
>Alt-tab to avoid watching them
>Come back 10 minutes later
>Credits pause themselves when alt-tabbed

nothing, you said that
>if you dont watch kickstarter games you are a cuck"

so are you a cuck?

>open cheat engine
>use speed hack

Fuck off nufag.

Should have added, GAMES YOU BACKED in the original post. Why would I watch credits to a game I did not back unless I'm being paid to? That's cuckery to the 11th degree.

If it's nothing but slowly scrolling text on a static or black background, you bet your ass I'm going to skip it. Especially if the credits song is shit.

he didnt deserve to die

I never skip the credits, it's so theraputic to watch them after coming to the end of whatever journey you've just had. And the best games have a comfy ass closing credits song. Plus you woudln't want to miss any extra sceenes or animations right?

tfw

>And a very special thanks to (You)

>Rayman Origins has a disappointing final shmup level with an abrupt, unsatisfying ending
>followed by 20 minute credits

>unlock true final level
>it's fucking great but ends with a shitty boss fight
>have to watch the credits again
Fuck.

There's also no such as "a" chaste, because chaste is an adjective, not a noun.

>finish triple-A game
>credits isn't 10 minutes long
oh who am I kidding

DESU senpai if the credits don't get skipped, I'm still not watching them all.
if I'm interested in a credited role, I google it before the game/movie is already over

>gamerscore: 995
>only cheevo missing: watching the credits uninterrupted

retard

HIDEO KOJIMA

The best game have emotional credit.
If i can skip you credit, this mean you game sucked.

o shit Sup Forums has word filters on

>he doesn't personally write a letter to every single person involved in the development of the game, thanking them for allowing them to let you enjoy all their hard work

entitled scum

I do that in a more efficient manner called "payment".
I know you're joking, but expecting more than the monetary fee for a game would make YOU the 'entitled' one

What no fap is meme. I've been doing it since november last year. Now that you mention it I don't feel any better at all.

Fuck it I'm Going to spend this weekend on a Fap marathon

What if the crédits you still fighting enemies like in dmc 3?

>JIBUN WO
The amount of shitposting this anime generated was something else. I think I still have some spinzaku gifs.

I went on a no fap for a week purely because I wanted to give it a shot how it felt to be horny as fuck again, but that's it.

People who spout "not fapping gives you more energy" are fucking bullshitting. Your body needs release from time to time. Otherwise, it just makes you frustrated.

They already got paid. They don't need your eyeballs.

thats because your just supposed to stop FAPPING. your supposed to get the fuck out of the house and have SEX. jesus CHRIST thats literally it. "i need release! i want to do something! man what has this got to do with being restless because ive got all this pent up energy?!"

>They already got paid

>implying

The whole point of No Fap is to adjust your masturbation addiction.

Fapping is better than sex

hence no fap week/month exists. to get you OUT of the addiction.

You watch the credits for movies such as "Dances With Wolves", not shit like Suicide Squad.

You watch the credits for games that touch you emotionally, are ridiculously well-made / fun, or both, not call of duty 2017 #3.

If your game doesn't inspire me and I don't walk away with my mind blown at how good it was, you and your list of faggots who made mediocre garbage can fuck right off.

Oh, I used to
I used to watch the credits dutifully, listening to the music, reading the names and waiting to see if there would be a post-credits scene. No skipping though otherwise you might miss it.

The they started putting in the messages.

You know the ones. The little notes that the developers write to their friends and family.
"Thank you to my kitty-cat Mittens for always being there at the end of the day. This one's for you XD :P"

Now I always skip the credits.
Fuck that and fuck them.

It's not like me sitting there while the credits play will do anything for them.

>it's a "Developer Pets" Episode

>pirate all my games
>still watch the credits
lol
WELL YOU DIDN'T FAGGOT
YOU SELF-KEKED WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS HOLY SHIT KID GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums BEFORE YOU DESTROY YOUR BRAIN COMPLETELY