When Donut Drake was removed from Uncharted 4 I realised the industry was fucked

agreed, hoe are they gonna innovate if they have no balls even for a harmless jokes

Fat people play videogames too, user!

Fat people also go on adventures. No one batted a fucking eye when Wario came on the scene, and Mario himself is a bit of a porker.

You're right, we should remove all fat people from games. They're terrible role-models.

Nathan Drake is thicc
that is the average THICCFAGS mindset

This Donut Drake is very problematic. Shamelessly making fun of larger people.

They had already removed all of the fun options from U3.

Really disappointing, since they'd been doing it since at least the Jak and Daxter days.

To be fair, All they did was just added some thickness to drake and lowered his voice a notch. Everything else he does is pretty much the same as he would with his normal model.

They didnt even hinted it was supposed to funny. We just all drew to that conclusion. Well... most of us anyways.

If anything it'd be impressive as fuck if an actual fat guy could do everything drake does.

Funny as fuck tho

>Shamelessly making fun of larger people
Yeah. And that's why it was great.

Does it hurt you that we can make fun of fat people because you're fat and feel hurt by proxy? Go to a fucking gym and shove some lettuce in your face instead of donuts, it's a condition that is completely 100 curable and getting fit will let you live longer instead of dying of diabeetus/heart attack before you hit 60.

>making fun of fat people
>2017

Gaming is inclusive now. Grow up.

Wasn't he already gone from 3?

maybe "donut drake" is actually just Drake and the so-called "lettuce drake" is the easter egg hmmmmmm?

Yeah I missed all those unlockable cheats from U2. 3 really shat the bed. 4 just continued the trend.

Now I feel under represented in this game.

I sincerely thought this was a screenshot of angry joe

Fatass, please

How would you feel if you were fat and you saw this videogame turn your health problems into a joke? Its just mean

>inclusive
>removes fat character

The sad part is that Naughty Dog just got lazy with skins and didn't include anything that wasn't something the character already wore in the game, the whole SJW shit from Kikeman was just a lazy excuse

I regulary play skeletons in my games, try again.

Good luck finding a skeleton with sinusitis and hyperacusis

>Post yfw you are no longer the target market for game companies despite being the core userbase

Been like that since the midlife of PS3

if you think Sup Forums is the core audience of anything you been here too long

but fat people arn't human though, they need to be mocked and shame for being subhuman compared to us

Im not saying all of Sup Forums is the core audience but most of it definitely is. Thinking that all of Sup Forums is the same hivemind of garbage like you are means you havent been here long enough.

They said it was because they didn't want to offend fat people or something.

Which is a lie because there are no other bonus skins in SP anyway, they replaced them with bonus modes and render modes. They just used that excuse to look good

who cares? it's a funny thing that's optional

Would Sup Forums have gotten mad if they left in Donut Drake, but also added Donut versions of all the women?

It would please all the THICC fags at least

There would be some retards that definitely would

>by the time the touch feely pc fad of video games dies out you will no longer want to play video games since the fad destroyed your interest in them

probably some people would find a way to get angry

It would increase thiccposting

I'd buy a copy for that.

They literally removed anything funny/fun from uncharted 4.

>Drake no longer quips when he shoots someone
>Drake no longer has any of those funny screams or ohnonononono etc when you miss a jump and fall a long way
>Drake's humor is limited to a couple of lines of dialog per chapter.

and they try to pretend that its in the vein of the game being more serious when the ending and story progression is the same as the previous 3 games.

Neil Druckmann might know how to tell a story but hes a fucking cancer to Naughty dog.

When all the bonuses were removed from Uncharted 3 is when I realised.

That and it was a shit game.

He was in the multiplayer

>Drake no longer quips when he shoots someone
To be frank the dissonance between his behavior and the fact that he's mowing down hundreds of men each level is unsettling.

>Removing fat drake because we are too mature now
>Hehehahah dab xD

must suck to be you

>cheat codes are dlc
>no more fun hilarious stuff like big heads, fat main characters, or goofy easter eggs
>people can longer laugh at themselves
>video games became a battleground for "social change" and result is widespread pandering
>less and less games have consoles with fun commands like timescale, gravity, weight, or speed

rip fun
F

your lack of humour is even more unsettling

Fat character that obviously exists to make fun of fat people, not really the same.

I never thought I'd live in a time where I'd fucking miss big head mode of all things, but here we are.

Your cottage cheese thighs are unsettling for a loli.

>Not dabbing literally every time you kill someone in MP

blame my mom or god

>big heads
that stuff was meh.
even as a kid I didn't care about it.

Someone should make a God Hand style beat em up where you hunt down SJW intersectionalists. The stronger enemies fit into more "oppressed" categories. Final boss is a gay black autistic lady.

I'd prefer it.

Who cares, it's a videogame version of indiana jones and they're bad guys that started the hostilities first. At least until the fourth game. Fuck Sam.

Would probably just end up being a shit game like Hatred.

It'd only give them more ammo.

what's the matter user? it lets you mow down normies. isn't that your dream?

Dabbing has to be the greatest normie meme of all time.

this looks like Angry joe DESU

S-sauce?

did you not play hatred or something, it was fucking garbo

Are you a pedo or something?

Anime was a mistake.

KANNA IS CUTE! CUTE!!!
I WANT TO CUDDLE A KANNA

but you do make fun of evil people when you kill them, gotta deal with that ptsd stress maaaahh boi!