Why wont they show any gameplay of him?

Why wont they show any gameplay of him?

They're probably saving Flash's gameplay for closer to launch to build hype. Same goes for GL
I also hope they fix Catwoman's face like they did with Supergirl

They did. It was just too fast to see

literally who????

Probably unchanged from 1, so they don't want to put it out there.

>Flash

>Not insta-gibbing Superman the moment he crosses the line.

The only DC characters I like are Flash & Supergirl so he better not be the fucking same or else I likely wont buy this

He is playable in the version that matters, which just came out on IOS.

Didn't play 1, why was it bad?

I like Flash and his and Reverse-Flash's existence in this game (along with Swamp Thing) might get me to buy it when it is inevitably bundled with all teh DLC. Why shouldn't I?

Holy fuck that bulge

He's too fast

this

They did, but Thawne made you forget it. He also is going to make the Flash underpowered and trash.

Because they're brainstorming which Reptile specials to copy.

He was a very good character, in that he was high tier.

However, his animations, and attacks were a poor representation of the character.

People are hoping he gets overhauled like Wonder Woman did.

>However, his animations, and attacks were a poor representation of the character.
That's what I figured; I was more asking what the issues were in your opinion but I suppose I should just go watch a gameplay video.

seems hard to make a good representation of someone who would be completely OP in an actual fight

>Flash & Supergirl
Are you a DC newfriend who doesn't really even like comics?

Is there anyone that can even touch this guy

He just didn't have that sense of speed. Believe it or not MKvsDC had a much better Flash.

I have always read Marvel comics while only watching DC cartoons, and the only characters that grew on me were Flash & Supergirl, but I did like them before they got their own tv shows

Yea I watched a video and I know what you mean. I don't know how you'd properly balance it but his animations need to be faster.

Or just make him a character that does combos solely through special moves. I don't really play MK/Netherrealms games, do they have characters like that?

Not solely, but there are characters that have had specials that are mini combos, like older SF supers.

Flash should have stuff like that.

Yea I was thinking kinda like how Rekka characters from old SF work or how Iron Fist plays in UMvC3. He is one of the most recent examples I can think of and the way his specials chain together goes beyond the simple rekka characters in SF. I could see it working in a similar way with Flash running across the screen instead of kicking across it.That's obviously a very different game though with a lot of different mechanics which is why I didn't know how it'd work in this since I'd never really played it.

Rekkas could work.
Though NRS has a very scary history with Rekkas so I'm not sure I want them to go down that road.

>Dedicating your entire life to fucking over one dude throughout their history.

He will forever be my favorite villain followed right up by Mr. Abortion himself.

They're just too stupidly funny to me.

>Mr. Abortion

Who?

how has the show been? I haven't watched since the halfway mark of s2. I dropped arrow ages ago.

Hunter. The concept of aborting Wall'y children too make him a better hero is so stupid it's amazing. It's why I love comics. They are so emotionally inappropriate and they never have any awareness about it.

Are black manta and zoom the ultimate petty assholes villains?

I'm up to date, It's been okay but theres been no standout moments

Just ok. About what you would expect and it seems to be a trend that seasons get better as they go on.

I still think 1 was the best.

season 1 was awesome. I even thought the effects were pretty good for a CW show for the most part. the train was fucking great.

Second half of S2 got a bit slow but S3 has been decent.

It was everything I wanted out of a Flash origin story. Start from Reverse Flash killing Barry's mother. Early formation of the rogues. Origin of Gorilla Grodd. Subtle references to things in the future like Kid Flash, the cosmic treadmill and the flash museum. It kinda went off the rail sin Season 2 in my opinion. They had a chance to correct and straighten out some of the more confusing time travel elements and instead they made them arguably more worse.

I also love all the scenes like the train one. There's another one in an early episode that's similar where he's saving a bunch of people from a fire.

>implying he hasn't been in every trailer
He's just too fast

hes called The Zip or something

S3 is going way too hard on setting Wally up as some godsend character.

He's also played by a fucking terrible actor.

It feels like he just wandered onto the set most of the time.

Iris is played by the most attractive woman currently on Television.

they did, he was just too fast for you to see it

Agree with you on Wally

But Iris is not cute, like at all

You're wrong.

She's like all the best features of black girls (Hips, curvature, ass) with perfect mixed facial features.

Not him but I disagree, she's gorgeous. Too bad the show writers wrote her to be an utter cunt. Last I'd watched anyway.

Where's pic related's gameplay?

And why the fuck did they go with this design as his default? I hope he has a Knightfall variant.

>She's like all the best features of black girls

Black girls dont have any good features

She got a lot better character wise after S1

next week probably

Fuck off, multiculti shill

What makes you say that?

Were my boy doomsday?

I know but what makes you think Bane will be shown? He's the only revealed character besides Flash and Brainiac that don't have gameplay so I guess it's possible.

Are you a grill?

aww poor wittle triggered fella

I wish

i dont i think the flash will be

Professor Zoom?