Why aren't you replaying the best RPG right now?

Why aren't you replaying the best RPG right now?

But I am

What RPG is that?

the witcher 3

what gam m8

clicking all those coins is triggering

you do know you can take entire stacks in a single click right

dark souls

>playing gothic 1 or 2 with mouse controls

you can hold shift right click movement button to take them all if I remember correctly

Is this the one where you also use your mouse to swing around? Does 1 has this too?

is there build variety in gothic? gothic 2 specifially

That pic is from Gothic 2, not Gothic 1 which is better. Also none of these two is the one best RPG ever created, as there are other great RPGs that are so dofferent in design that there is no objective means of measurement by which you could choose the best one. But it's ONE OF the best RPGs ever created.

Also, if you want to discuss Gothic games, word your OP accordingly, not with some general subjective bullshit that doesn't mean anything.

Sage

there's 1h, 2h, mage, archer, and crossbow

Gothic 2, great game. Best played with Night of the Raven expansion. But you need to complete the first Gothic before that, because much of Gothic 2's appeal comes from the feeling you get when you return to place where the original Gothic took place. You'll miss on that if you don't play the first game first, which would be a real loss, believe me. Coming back to old places from Gothic 1 to Gothic 2 and seeing what has changed was one of the best, the most memorable and the most defining experiences I have ever had with video games

But I am

Sorry this Was meant for this

That is not Witcher 3.

hey there's no bottom to that chest

anyone?

No Gothic game has mouse swinging as in moving your mouse to swing. You click buttons to attack. In Gothic 1 you use keyboard buttons to choose in which direction to swing, in Gothic 2 you don't control the direction of attacks by default but you can change that by switching to G1 controls in options, in Gothic 3 you don't controll the direction of swings at all

thanks m8

Big fan of these looping webms - I'm using them as desktop backgrounds - one video per monitor. It's like a little diorama :3

What is that floating thing?

thanks

what floating thing?

What are everyone's favorite RPGs? I could use a good RPG right now.

Mine:
>Fallout 1
>Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
>Final Fantasy VI, VII, IX, XII
>Planescape Torment

I've been meaning to play Pillars of Eternity, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

but im playing bloodborne rn

>not even a bait

Pretty sure Baldur's Gate 2 is running on my PC right now, yes.

He probably meant that long thing on the sky above the middle line that divides the stat window.

Fallout 1 is probably my favorite WRPG, FFXII my favorite JRPG

BG2 is overrated

I played Gothic 3 and got bored. I was looking for a great RPG but I felt like everything was so linear in the game. Do this do that. Liberate this city and move on the the next area.

I wanted to like it but i didn't. It was cool though

you must be stupid.

I got pretty burnt out of dragons dogma user
I'll play it again soon don't worry

But there's only two Gothic games.

Word. Is 3 really that shitty compared?

I never played it.

Compared to 1 and 2 it's garbage. But if you look at it as a separate game, after installing official and fan patches and fixes it's a fun game to play and forget. It really isn't as bad as people paint it but by no means is it an ultimate gaming experience that you will remember and compare other games to.

NANI!

I actually am wish me luck bros it's going to take me months to see the end but the transfer to VII and 8 will be worth it!

No Gothic 3 is a shit game and no amount of fan patches is going to fix it

Gothic = 1 and 2

Rest doesn't exist

Gothic 3 is a pile of shit, if u play g2 notr you'll see what I mean

what game?

Gothic 2 Notr

Gothic games are barely even RPGs and the controls are fucking awful. Wizardry 8 is 100 times better than these german turds.

>barely even RPGs
Could you explain why?

Because MHXX hasn't been released yet, and I'm genuinely exhausted of MH4U.

In every thread you say Gothic isn't RPG, and when someone ask you why, you never respond

Kill yourself dumb fag

I don't feel like enganging in autistic arguments and bump your daily autistic thread.

Ah so you have no argument

Because I've already conquered the five greatest RPGs of all time.

Is it best to turn G1 controls off?

Yes, why would you even want G1 controls, g2 controls are much better unless you've played G1 with just keyboard

Which ones?

how do I git gud at combat? can't seem to figure out a good strategy, i'm particularly having issues with actually getting attacks out when I want to. Is there some way to change the controls to make that easier?

Practice swinging with A/D until you can do it fluidly without stopping. You have to time it so that you only press A/D at the end of the animation, if you do it press A/D too early you will stop. Once you feel the rhythm of your weapon you can do the same thing with the forward attack combos, but A/D is better in a lot of cases. Also it's easier when you improve sword fighting skill

Also blocking and backstep is very important

I see, now it makes sense. I didn't quite figure out why sometimes I could A/D a few times in a row then fail. I wasn't figuring out that there was a rhythm involved. Thanks user

Get that 1h/2h to fighter asap which if I remember correctly is 30% or 40%, (but also make sure you have enough LP for learning must-have skills like lockpicking) it's gets more fun and less clunky and you swing faster

Thanks for the tips. appreciate it

Retarded build

replaying games is for nostalgiafags scared to leave their comfort zone

Or the game has great replayability

>Fallout 2
>Arcanum
>Darklands
>Deus Ex

You should try Underrail if you haven't.

Because then I'd have to think about replaying Gothic 3 too.... I bought the CE at release :(