So, we all agree that John should have stayed with Bonnie instead of Abigail, right?

So, we all agree that John should have stayed with Bonnie instead of Abigail, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU
youtube.com/watch?v=0wfNjf1cWRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And be hanged for cheating? Fuck that, ain't no poontang worth dis.

he didn't really have a choice. feds were tracking everything he did. they would've found him there, same as his actual home and roasted him.

hell they would've killed his wife and son too if they didn't run. means bonnie woulda got killed too.

did men ever get punished for that? wasn't the wife title just a nicer term for slave?

No because he was trying to better himself so abandoning his wife and child would be counterproductive.

It was only okay to sleep around with whores because a man had needs.

>that one last mission with bonnie in it then she's out of the game forever.

in a perfect world john would have been with bonnie not Abigail but the unfairness of life is sort of the point of the game. John's whole motivation is to get his family back he wouldn't do that just to leave his wife.

You don't really get much chance to learn about Abigail other than the few missions featuring her and your old gang members talking about how much of a slut she was.

Adultery was a criminal offense and applicable to both sexes. Plus divorces weren't really something easily available, it took special circumstances to be granted one (like adultery).

Whoring was never smiled on in the mainstream, especially in the Victorian era and turn of the century it was something you did behind clothes doors and discretely or it'd seriously bite you in the ass later.

>your old gang members talk about what a slut she was
Slight technical difference, but she was a literal whore. Slut implies willful sexual promiscuity for the sake of the sex itself.

so she was fucking everyone for money as a pass around girl and then john knocked her up and decided to wife her?

The man was married with a son, had a decent home to go back to, and was impressed with the idea that his entire family and all their lives would be a living hell if he didn't find and kill these men he once worked with.

John's a good man, so hell no.
Besides, if you truly love Bonnie you'd realize that him staying with her would just put her in danger and in the same situation as Abigail.

So did Bonnie get raped?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU

She sure did, buddy

Precisely. Or he genuinely loved her and wifed her before knocking her up.

If it pleases you.

But canonically no, they just roughed her up and used rape as a threat to get what they wanted. They probably would have raped her afterwards anyway, but they didn't get the chance.

>Or he genuinely loved her and wifed her before knocking her up.
I could be remembering wrong but i thought it was this one.

Yes.

>Or he genuinely loved her and wifed her before knocking her up.

i think it depends wether it was before or after she fell pregnant. if it was after I could see john doing his I'm just tryna do the right thing!' and felt obliged to make a decent woman out of her with that weird moral compass he has.

on one hand i'd like RDR2 to show more about what it was like in the old days with Dutch's gang but at the same time it would be good if they leave john marstons character alone as not to tarnish the memories.

id love to see a female protagonist do what john did

>the old west
>abandoning your family
Kill yourself OP

I mean he kinda abandoned them the entire game, right? Just left em at the ranch while he fucked around and went on crazy adventures with his buddies Irish and...the other one

have they said anything about the time period in RDR2?

I think it's going to be set in the 1960s and feature a strong African-American cowboy protagonist.

Did you not pay any attention to the story at all?

The FBI had them captive the entire time to blackmail him into playing ball. He didn't want to hunt down his old gang, he wanted to leave that life behind, but he also didn't want his wife and son killed as accomplices to a wanted outlaw.

not that im aware of but seeing as Redemption is about the 'death of the wild west' you could assume that it would go further back in time rather that forward.

>100% raped
>beat up
>cut up
>was being hanged to death approximately 30 seconds ago
>still best girl

>The FBI had them captive the entire time to blackmail him into playing ball
aw shit I knew I was forgetting something. It's been a really long time since I played it.
sorry

behind clothes doors is where i do all my business

One word, gents

>mexico

>100% raped

wot

i didn't get that from the conversation at all

>you will never attempt to shoot god in the back

Why even live?

because I want to live
> 3 shots, one for uncle,marston and abaigail
> last shot jams, son survives
dont fuck with god

>walk out of your farm
>see this
what do?

>this isnt mafia 3

youtube.com/watch?v=0wfNjf1cWRs

does Sup Forums like Westworld?

Its ok.

I'm more excited to see a Samurai adventure though

It was pretty sad to see Bonnie was still not married when you met her as adult Jack.

Was John a C*ckold?
>marries whore
>the kid could very likely not be his

Started off kinda strong but got a little wonky towards the end

whether you call them slaves or not, taking them away break men's hearts

A tower of a fellow as strong as an ox, of dark complexion, broad shouldered, with a long black beard and moustache. A natural rough humorist, who through unfortunate circumstances was recast into an awful brute. Out of personal revenge for the bloody injustice that befell him (in 1515) with the killing of kinsfolk and destruction of his property he became a freedom fighter of legendary standing

>no side quest were jack helps her

they weren't married at the time and it well established that she was the bicycle of the gang.

If you undergo retard logic, then everyone essentially cuckolded each other all the time in John's old gang.

People weren't hung for that, user.

>marrying a woman who has had like 15+ guys semen inside her
>marrying a woman who has had YOUR FRIENDS SEMEN inside her
>not a professional c*ck*ld

Like I said, they weren't married/a couple.

It's fair game.

nah, that's just friendship

>not fucking a girl with all your friends

Bros before hoes, man.