She's objectivly the best girl

She's objectivly the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not Kate.

Kate was a stuttering autistic used goods.

this

I think you'll find Max is best girl.

Nah.

What the fuck is her problem?

That's not Brooke.

kate a best

anyone have the rape video from life is strange?

Terrible
Fine but boring. If this was a Japanese game I'd say she was waifu bait.
Literally a cuck and autistic.
Fuck yeah.

> Trashy weed smoking dyke
>Best anything

>not Kurisu
Good job wasting your time traveling efforts.

peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW

I found it. Prepare to masturbate.

>autistic
like you rating everyone's choices like a mongoloid? yeah blog it

I mean, she loses a lot of points for being as flat as a washboard

Film adaptation fucking when?

Lol theres literally a thing in the game about her having mental issue lmao.

She literally looks like a guy at my college.

rofl

>completely missing the point of my post
autism it is

I do not look like that, stop being rude.

Kek. But for real there's this guy who looks like her, aside from the tattoos he could cosplau her really well

Lmao this dude really going off because I toasted his waifu rolf. Oh my god lol.

>because I toasted his waifu
everyone in the game is terrible tf are you talking about? wew user you can't be that daft

Oh my god look at this dude. Shifting goal posting like a MF kek. This dude really care this much about pixels La fucking mao.

Is she wearing pants?

and you care much that i reply?
blog it :P

She was more a skirt girl in game.

ashley burch thinks shes a good voice actor

It wasn't Ashley burch?
Why are you trying to interject the cursed pair into unrelated matters?

not him, but when does that happen?

bonus points if you find the heels version
that shit is invisible: been looking for ages.

If I recall correctly its in some of the schools files so I guess like episode 2.

Jefferson did nothing wrong.

>It wasn't Ashley burch?
>asking a statement
I hate you.

He's objectively the best boy.

Indeed

I love how in the end, nothing you did mattered at all.
>save chloe
Entire town is destroyed rendering anything you did for the people completely obsolete.
>save arcadia bay
Going back in time to let Chloe die means everything you did never happened.

>"Ugh... Boys are so gross."

she's right tho

Other than Max most likely suffering from extreme depression and PTSD for the rest of her life. The whole game is a meta narrative on life, no matter how much you do in the end your choices don't mean shit.

EPISODE 5 WAS A MISTAKE

Well smack my cum, fuck my ass raw and leave me in a back alley gaped for random passerbys to use as a cum dumpster I didn't know that.

He was SUBJECTIVELY a bad person and a hack.
Would smash. Look at them titties. Kek at those fake bullets though.

It was the perfect ending to any vidya ever, you shitlord.

>being this much of a shiteater

Is this game any good? I played Walking Dead Season 1 and enjoyed it. Also Tales from the borderlands.

And a whole bunch of classic point and clicks like Leisure Suit Larry, Full Throttle, The Dig, etc...

Just don't play episode 5. It's not worth.

Very

Life is Strange and Until Dawn are the few of this genre I would unironically recommend. Its not to much like classic adventure games though. Much more logical.

I think I heard that before. Is it really that bad or is it just a meme?

Thats not Suzuha

Episode has a strong opening and then an ending that disappointed a lot of people. I didn't find it to be that bad since in my eyes, they lamp shaded what the final choices and the twist of your powers don't change anything just delay it pretty obviously.

This is some a grade cosplay.

I don't understand this meme. It's like the people who unironically pretended that Audrey was the best girl in Huniepop. What has to happen to you to be such a maximum beta that you are attracted to dumpster trash like this?

>Game so bad its impossible to have a thread unless you're fighting over which girl you think is cuter/better for whatever stupid ass non-game-related reasons.

Still don't understand why this pile of dogshit gets so much undeserved praise.

I'm pretty sure the first episode of Life is strange is free on steam, it shoul do a pretty good job of telling you if you want to play the rest.

Also definitely get The Wolf among us, it's literally the best Telltale game. Don't be scared off if you don't know the source material, it's part of what I consider the trifecta of the best (and argueably the only good) Telltale games, the other 2 are the ones you've played already.

People have different tastes then you. case in point
>He actually bought into the Hunie jew.

That's actually Stella, who is equally forgettable.
She takes drugs for her ADD.

This could be used for literally any game on Sup Forums.

I forgot to mention that I played The Wolf Among Us
That shit was fantastic
Probably Telltale's best imo

Don'tNod made fucking remember me? How do you go from that to this?

>budget ran out
>so they had to take a shortcut

it's not that bad as a whole but episode 5 was a huge letdown especially for those who were playing the game since first episode came out

Same studio, different teams.
Same goes for Vampyr.

MAVAIACAGARE PIRLA

I don't think anyone named it worst game of the year though.
They should give the life is strange team a Remember Me budget.

>It was written like this from the very beginning

I hate when devs do this.

hands down the perfect woman, shut in fuckhole

Maybe in her gimp timeline, otherwise Max is best girl.

Like all these games, they get worse every chapter.

Is there one of these for Max?

perhaps, but I would not have saved it.

is it weird that I am sexually attracted to girls that have mental problems? Like, the most they cry, the cuter they become in my eyes?

I was really surprised about that. I think the development of the ending was rushed, they didn't even make a believable alternate ending and the writing at the end was just horrible if compared to the rest of the game. It's like they asked for the voice actress just freestyle everything.

Don't get you expectations up and just play the first episode. If you like it go on.

I am similar.

I like the punk rebellious girls.

Making them submit would seem fun.

>all these lesbian couples on the internet that dress up as video game characters and do things to each other like hold hands and kiss

It's not fair.

Just go trans and turn into a cute girl

yea.

I think you shouldn't be able to choose your ending and it was the consequences of your actions (Like if you did all lovey dovey stuff with chloe you character would refuse to sacrifice her even if you picked that option).

Is this a boy?

I'd fuck her but that's about it. I have a thing for girls with colored hair but she's kind of a cunt. "Don't answer your suicidal friend's phone call we have a rusty shitheap to hang out in."

Autism +100

I like to see girls crying. Is there something wrong with me?

Idk, I think in many respects LiS peaked at ep4, which made 5 hurt so much more.

Max would be a fucking killer if she did her hair differently. She's got this subtle sexiness to her.

at the very best you get to enjoy it for 5 years

but it will catch up

nature cannot be denied

TOP KEK

>not turning them straight with your penis

fpbp

I wonder what kind of women girls like these end to.

I mean, they are promiscuous, rebellious, cute and aggressive as fuck while young, when their hormones being to slow down at 20s, do they turn to shit?

This. It sucked when you tried to warn her, and actually became sort-of friends, but then she got captured and killed anyway .

Foh best girl is Nathan Prescott

I want to marry kate

By herself, she's a selfish bitch

When she reconnects with Max, she's an angel

I like my women like I like my wine

Aged 6 months