Tfw you realize video games ruined your life

>tfw you realize video games ruined your life

videogames didn't ruin your life user

Sup Forums ruined your life

You ruined your own life but you're just too pathetic to own up to your mistakes.

It was ruined long before videogames. Videogames just came along and accompanied me on this ride I want to get off.

Sup Forums almost ruined my life.
Got in the right path in time, but just barely.

Given the fact i live on brazil, and i'm not exactly rich, i would say that they were the better choice.

>tfw they literally fucking did

age 7 first started playing vidya, lost interest in almost everything else, it was all i could talk about, this persisted unchanged until I was 13, when video games made me fucking gay directly and indirectly, which led to further degeneracy, now i don't even fucking play video games more than a few times a week but i'm a completely fucking degenerate and i still keep up with vidya related stuff and discuss it because it's all i know. fucking kill me.

>when video games made me fucking gay directly and indirectly
What

>tfw realize you would latch onto some other autistic hobby because you lack basic social skills

i want to lick aquas armpits

go outside

Video games don't normally ruin peoples lives.If it did it to you its because something was missing in you to prevent it.
Shit parents

This.
Grow the fuck up, OP.

>play Jap games with bishounen protagonists
>they don't do much for me but weaken my resolve
>eventually play and look at Jap games with trap characters
>pee pee gets hard
uh oh

>into weeaboo games so come here because people here like weeaboo games and no one irl does
>exposed to gay shit way more often than i would if i was a normal, well adjusted human bean
>craving cock is the most normal thing i'm into now

me too

my brothers turned out fine

>Shit parents
That faggot already has enough retarded excuses, don't give him more.

I got news for you, kid: you were always a faggot.

So?

>implying craving cock is bad

Shitty parents doesn't stop you from bettering yourself. You'll grow up one day and realise it's all on you.

>tfw you realize videogames didn't ruin your life and it was all fault of everyone else

They really did.

I spend most of my free time playing something I hate after I get done with a job that I'm sure I will loathe in a few years time.

If my computer caught on fire, I would probably be a better person because of it.

>Implying craving cock isn't disgusting

It objectively is.

>earn three times average salary in my country
>have a ct 3.14 gf that loves you and cares about you
>have a shitton of games on most of the consoles, beginning from NES/SMS, ending with PS3, Wii and N3DS
I dunno man, I think it's mainly your problem

>tfw you realize you play video games because you'd be a failure no matter what

You can stop wasting your time without your computer catching on fire.
If you can't, no external change will help you

>tfw delusions are the only thing keeping you going

>tfw you realize the bogdanoffs ruined your life

LOVE FIST RUINED MAH LIFE.

It was more unrestricted internet access for me. And being raised by a single mom.