Tales of Berseria

Will you help save the world and defeat heaven with Velvet and Sorey in Tales of Berseria 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/tales-of-berseria-maid-butler-costumes-set/cid=UP0700-CUSA05258_00-PS4TOBSET0000020
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=18072
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sorey
please god no, 1 game was too much of him

is that confirmed or is this just shitposting

How could this duo ever work?

I want to impregnate Velvet still

Fuck Sorey and that cancerous Zesteria. Game almost destroyed the franchise.

It's not confirmed, they released a few teaser images that bait it pretty heavily but there's no official statement.

Taken from the World Guidance book

>We are the heroes of our own tales
>One day, our paths shall cross

Also this picture as well:
>Though Velvet is sleeping, her tale has not ended
>Thank you for supporting us all these years!

Good cop and Bad Cop.

Blame Rose and Baba being a fucking faggot. Sorey wasn't the problem with Zestiria.

I blame fujos more than Baba for Sorey

>new MC
>Velvet and Sorey on both sides of their shoulder >fighting a boss
>Sorey: We should try and talking to them!
>Velvet: FUCK THEIR SHIT UP!

>Eizen being a bitch.
>Punch him in the dick.

Me. Magilou best girl.

>God being a cunt
>Punch him in the face

Fujos have always been a thing though, but Baba went off the deep end with his waifu fagging. Sorey doesn't revolve around fujoshit. The damn Zestiria X doesn't feature as much Sorey as it should.

>works with the lord of calamity
>him and the gang murdering people left and right
>smacks up guys that get in his way
>calls zaveida bitch nigga for not killing
Phi's too young to be thuggin' it this hard.

if best boy comes back then yes

And he still works with the Lord of Calamity a thousand years later. This guy never changes.

When was this again?

Sorey and fujos aren't the problem, the problem with Zestiria is literally the shit waifu, and the waifufags without any taste who love them.

Sorey straight up stabbed Hedalf in the chest though.

A real OG, just doesn't know when to stop.

enemy doesn't want to give them the information they want
>group: what do we do?
>Sorey: Let's try to talk to thim.
>Velvet: and if he doesn't listen?
>Sorey: Do what yo think is best.

>Sorey: Do what yo think is best.
>*growling, screaming and muffled riddles pertaining to birds*

Reminder that Tales of Berseria 2 will be announced this June or after the Zestiria X anime ends.

Sorey, Mikleo, and Phi sense something awakening. Velvet is awoken when the Seraphs take away Laphicet/Innominat to destroy the world.

This prompts Velvet to find Sorey, who decides to help her fight against the Heavens and the Seraphs. Eizen, Edna, Rokurou, and others will return and help in this battle.

We will finally get Rokurou dual-wielding Stormhowl and Stormquell

We will finally get Edna and Eizen to be reunited

We will finally get to see Edna and Phi have feelings for each other

We will finally see Velvet return

We will finally see Eizen and Velvet panic while Edna and Phi get closer

We will finally see a new Mayven take the place as the new MC, with Velvet and Sorey acting as the moral compasses to the protagonist.

We will finally have a good ending to the Zesitira universe.

But user, Eizen met the reaper.

Did the game actually end on a sequel hook or are these threads ops just a meme?

>We will finally see Eizen and Velvet panic while Edna and Phi get closer

Been like 3 weeks, where is the crack?

The game itself has nothing of the sort. The only place such a hook exists is in official reference material.

Holy fucking shit, this final boss.

First form (separate) and I can't even get either down a quarter of their health before I get roasted. Insubstantiality every two seconds and Mr. Swordface in my mage's faces constantly. I don't even know who to focus. I can't disrupt the Twink Jr. casting and every time I go for a combo on Twink Sr. he fucks me down the throat and out my ass with a mystic arte.

I'm only on hard mode. I beat the entire game on hard/insane. This should not be allowed.

Have you been upgrading your equipment? The dungeon drops tons of mythril and topaz gear. Enhance them once and disassemble them for an extra fragment, then use the fragments you gathered to enhance your gear, like to +3 or something.

Try running moderate if you want, Innomilaph has a decent number of attacks instead if just spamming Insubstantiality repeatedly. Makes the fight more interesting despite being easier.

>Started the game yesterday
>All that shit that happened to Velvet

I feel really bad for her.

Tell me, why do you think birds fly?

Nope. Just using whatever new equips pop up for the skills. Fuck that noise bothering with upgrading.

Just managed to kill them on Hard. Focused down Yggdrasil's ugly-stick-brother while Magilou played distraction like a boss on Artty with her sick dodging skillz. Only one elixer and 3 life bottles used too! And an hour glass. Which did fucking nothing. I thought it would stun for longer, like 10 seconds.

i just died after three hours of grinding

someone motivate me to pick up berseria again

Learn 2 quicksave faggot.

shouldve saved dumbass

This was enterely your fault, not the game's

Wonder why he didn't sent his Shepherds to be pirates like he did in his youth. Totally would have been better guys if they hanged with Eizen in the ship being pirates.

Kittybeard was trying to get Phi reunited with his waifu. The guy was a real bro.

Upgrading to +3 takes almost no effort, user. You get the extra stats off of it, and maybe 1 extra soul to start with in battle.

pls no bully

i-i thought i could handle the dangerous encounter

Was.... was this game a giant diatribe on why communism is shit?

Because I'm in the part where everyone is under Innominat's Domain and that's sure what it feels like.

It's babby's first political allegory

The game pushes an Individual>State mentality.

Same thing happened to me. Two and a half hours of grinding and sidequests and I ran into a Dire enemy (the lv 70 one). Thought I could take it down when my party was in its mid 30's.

I got close.

Neither of you answered my question.

Just got Impulse Desire and used it for the first time. That was badass, but I couldn't tell what she was saying. Anyone know? Something about dragging you to hell.

I did. It's babby first political allegory. It can't be said it was made to be a diatribe against communism. It's just that when you make up a generic, simplistic anime plot, you have to resort to common archetypes like the "individualism x collectivism" one.

They don't do the whole thing of 'Would you like to try again? If you want I can even put it on baby mode for you, you big baby'?

Can humans and seraphim fuck?

>loli berubetto
Please my heart can't take this.

I don't see why not, Sorey and Mikleo have been smashing since they hit puberty.

...yes?

To elaborate, seraphs can only physically interact with the human world by infusing their mana into their target. So I suppose if a seraph infuses their mana into a human, I guess they could proceed with the shagging.

Although, it might not work with all humans. You'd probably need high resonance to be able to accept the mana or something.

Arthur: Communism

Velvet's arm that devours all: Capitalism

Eleanor: Perfect society.

So, where do you rate Berseria compared to other Tales of games?

Anyone got the Download link for the maid DLC pack?

>sorey
>capable of not sucking "muh seraphim" dick for five minutes
>preaches co-operation when the onus is on seraphs to stop being dickbags

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/tales-of-berseria-maid-butler-costumes-set/cid=UP0700-CUSA05258_00-PS4TOBSET0000020

Your a funny guy

Pirate Elanor is so cute

Well he is sucking a certain seraphim's dick, so you're right about that.

Also the seraphim of their world are the ones against the seraphim from the heavenly realm.

4 u

I would give it a solid 7.5/10 not the best but it has its moments.
if they took more time to make it and worked on a couple of things here and there it would have been a 9/10.

Tales games do not have a "try again" feature for non-boss battles. Even worse was that I believe Graces f was the first to introduce the "try again" for boss battles. It was a pain in the ass for hard mode playing in earlier games because if you get your ass handed to you, you had to sit through the stupid cutscenes again to fight the boss.

Why is Menagerie the only good hairstyle she has?

>Eizen anything

user, I have bad news for you...

Posting for best ship

Her school hair works well with glasses

I hope Sorey fucks Velvet and cucks all you pathetic faggot fans. FUCK ALL OF YOU

Story wise it's my favorite. Gameplay-wise I liked it until I beat it and realized that your experience with the combat relies entirely on how generously the game hands out good RNG. I definitely like Berseria's combat more than Vesperia's/Phantasia's at the beginning, but towards the end it lacks that freeing feeling you get when you no longer have to worry about MP.

That being said I never actually took the time to fully upgrade my gear because I'd hear a lot of people complaining about the EX dungeon.

>Sorey
>Banging anything thats female
Nigga could've smashed alisha but we all saw how that turned out

>Laphi is alive
>he thinks you're a monster
>to be fair, you are
>he's also evil now and is 100% on arthur's side

mixed feelings on this tweest

actually sort of digging it

Anime has Sorey purifying a dragon and is retconning shit. It can happen

>Velvet, it was just a prank

>these maid and pirate costumes

I'll give them this, they certainly know how to hold back the best costumes for last.

The anime isn't canon.

S L U T

Is there a download link for them yet?

It should've been her default, it just fits her so much better than everything else.

I liked the Kirari one.

1. Anime isn't canon. It doesn't matter what it does or what it changes, because it has no plot, none of the creators of the games aren't involved so it will be ignored like every other Tales adaptation.
2. the dragon was already dead

*are

I would have killed myself if Arthur or Laphicet said that.

He didn't purify it, he purified the malevolence surrounding it. The dragon is still a dragon.

Always wrong user you should stop before you chalk up more losses

The School and Pirate ones are obviously the best ones for her

Funny, I don't see anyone working for BAMCO on this staff roll, this is all purely just UFOTABLE staff.

Yeah and Velvet was never going to show up right? Keep trying.

Youre just assblasted you got exposed

i want to cum in eleanor's footpussy

Vevelt was shown in the opening and when she showed up it was just a name drop and 2 second cameo. She didn't play a role in the story, in fact by the end of the episode the characters actually moved away from the one person who could tell them about her. So it's nothing worth noting and certainly nothing to be excited about. Your autistic "I told ya so" bragging is pathetic considering what you're actually bragging about.

In addition to that the anime flopped harder than Zestiria the game and is only liked by Alishafags, it has zero plot, and again no one from BAMCO is working on it, so BAMCO doesn't own the script. Even if they wanted to make a sequel to Zestiria they couldn't use the anime since there's nothing in there for them to make a sequel of, because again, no plot.

Because Eleanor with bangs is 2cute to handle.

>About to do a mystic arte.
>Boss uses a break soul.
>Therion form ends.
FUCK OFF.

How does Berseria compare to Zestiria? I haven't finished Zestiria yet, is Velvet a cute?

It's ten times better than Zestiria in every single way.

Super cute!