ITT: Post vidya Game characters you hate and why

Jin Kazama

I need to mention that during Tekken 3 & 4, he was my favorite character, he was already at the correct level of badass, interesting and mysterious.

Later on, Namco started trying way too hard to make him more of a le bad boy by turning him into a fucking gook Hitler who starts world war 3 just so he could go jerk off some demon. I don't care what his intentions were, you don't do shit. Kill your own family instead of killing everyone else's just because you're edgy as fuck. Seriously, Namco can not stop jerking over this bloodline shit that it's becoming almost as cringey as Jin's war uniform. This is overkill at it's worst.

>Hey dude have you played the newest Muh bloodline n' shit - blood vengeance??
>Do you know how many innocent people Jin has killed cause of his evil devil blood?
>He's so badass! :OOO I wish he would could start world war 3 irl and kill me and my family XDDDD

I'm glad this edgy storyline is coming to an end because my facial muscles are becoming sore due to all this cringing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck jin nobody likes that edgelord anymore

really? I sure hope so because I was expecting to see a lot of upset autists to call me a faggot in this thread

Oh you're a faggot all right but not for the reasons you think.

I know that but it's good to be a faggot who's right.

I agree with you.

T3 and T4 Jin were great, then he got worse and now he's a faggot.

I liked Kazuya more anyway

well you're a faggot for hoping that

I know it, which is why I made this thread.

Kazuya is edgy but at least he doesn't have some lame ass backdoor excuse for doing edgy shit.

Jin is just a turbo autist tbqhwy.

What does it say about a character that I would rather have his faggot bow/staff using younger cousin than him?

It says that I hate Kung Lao and I'm sick of having him around all the time throwing his hat. He's gotten old stale and boring, even after he was turned evil.

The only Mishima worth anything is Heihachi himself

>tfw this is turning into a tekken thread

She'll put him in his place. She's the most anti-edge character in Tekken
Remember when she reverted the devil transformation in her T6 ending with her touch? Man I'm gonna be 200% MAD if they don't explain how she did that in Tekken 7.

Kek, not even the MK characters have any respect for Kung Lao. They just call him a faggot Liu kang before each fight.

truuu

>tfw Asuka will never kick your ass then look back at you with disappointment

>Seriously, Namco can not stop jerking over this bloodline shit
Yeah they realized this too and supposedly the "bloodline shit" is coming to an end in T7

I thought Jin was the shit in Tekken 3. Infact I thought he was the main character since it was the only Tekken I've played.

Character I really hate are the new KOF moe girls. Mostly because they looked like normal people in the old Kofs and all of a sudden got moeified. Fuck SNK.

but any girl could do that to you user

Isn't that non-canon?

girls who can fight are usually ugly though desu

I want Asuka and Lili to bully my dick.

Remember when Lili had her pink eyeliner whatever?

Kazuya is far better than Jin, Jin is just an edgy angst-lord.
I really like how the latest T7 trailer portayed Kazuya.
You killed my mother...
I'LL GET EVERYTHING BACK

Heihachi is the right amount of evil, badass, and comedy. I would recommend playing him instead since he sort of has the moveset of Jin from Tekken 3.

Nah her wiki profile says it's some angelic power that Jun also has.. weird stuff. Plus we have that guinea faggot Claudio too now who also has something like it

Heihachi looks like a fucking retard, though.

All I fucking wanted was for Jun to come back and put Kazuya and Jin in their place, but then we got Asuka instead. Tekken was the only fighting game that I cared for the story, but it has been dead for a long time.

Anyone think Juns coming back to purify the lot of the damn edgelords?

Could see Kazuya turning into a good guy, Heihachi finally put in his place next to grandpa, and Jin getting sent to time out.

LIGHTNING FARRON

God, I got sick of this bitch fast. She does nothing but be a boring emotionless moody cock block in all 3 parts of this stupid game.

Bitch needs a serious dicking before she ends up threating to kill her sister again.

Its game ogre for Jun, user. She's not coming back.

Lili has good taste.

>Butthurt Kazuya fags that are mad that Jin became the main protagonist.
Kazuya is shittier written and way more edgy and you only don't care because you are bias.

>She's the most anti-edge character in Tekken
That's not Xioayu. Besides Asuka is just yuri bait for LilixAsuka shippers.

Hope is too much of a beta cuck to stick it in her though. Snow should have opened up her backdoors when he was corrupted so he would have an excuse but he failed as well.

Kazuya his become quite an edgelord too tho, I actually liked Jin a lot back in 3 and 4.

err Jin not kazuya

don't post while you're sick and dizzy from sneezing all day, folks.

Jin not really edgy tho other than his stupid clothes. He using just the quite cliche animu cool guy trope. Kazuya is edgy. He enjoys killing and evil shit. The only time Jin is edgy is when he's Devil Jin and that's not him, it's the uncontrolled evil monster.

YOU AINT GOT ONE? WELL I DO!

Real talk why did they butcher hwoarang in 7?

Hope you're ready for Claudio to do that in 7's story mode and Asuka to be relegated to a nobody.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

I hated fighting that little bitch

As long as she's regulated to muh dik, I don't mind

Yeah I'm already stockpiling vaseline to lube my ass up for that Italian exorcist faggot
I swear whoever writes Tekken should be kicked in the balls, they're dropping storylines left and right

PLEASE GOD NO

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

m8, namco already went full retard when they added Akuma to list

< this is the main writer of Tekken