ITT we resolve a games plot with one line of dialogue

ITT we resolve a games plot with one line of dialogue.

Michael (to Trevor): Brad? Holy shit, he survived that gunshot?

James, why did you kill your wife anyway?

Fuck this shit, I'm going home.

>"there are reports of people going missing around here"
>"help! i am one of the people that went missing" instead of questioning why the cop is there and demanding his gun

probably one of the more obviously hamfisted dialgoue portions of the game specifically designed to prevent any sort of resolution.

great game, shit story.

>why dont i help the institute but just convince them genocide is a bad idea

>leader of hyperion
>hyperion owns the respawn stations
>shuts of the hyperion respawn stations so vault hunter cant respawn

>Kiryu-san, in exchange for clearing your name, will you help me search for my sister?

Dark Souls
>No thanks, I kinda like this cell

Mass Effect 3
>Reapers? Nah. You guys already dismissed that claim? Peace, I'm outta here.

Pokemon
>I don't really need to be the best trainer, spending time with my Pokemon is all I need.

>The guys on the phone, they're using you. When you're not useful to them anymore, they'll kill you too. I'm trying to find out who they are. Can you help?

But Pokemon, aside from the first where you beat a gang, is about saving the world

Hello, Strelok!

Nope.

Even if he remembered what happened that early he would just tell himself he did it out of mercy, to ease her suffering.

Only after everything he experienced in Silent Hill could he acknowledge that he did it out of selfishness.

>What do you mean old fart? I'm only 22
>Sure I'll look in this mirror

>We're fucking you idiot.

>My wife and I have been kidnapped by the owners of this house!

>Dark Souls
>>No thanks, I kinda like this cell
If you do that you would go hollow.

Far Cry 4 is the best example of this

but then why would she scream for mario everytime she gets kidnapped?

you're a clone, van's a dick, now go back to your fucking manor

Trevor still felt betrayed by Michael. Its not about Brad, really. Listen to the full conversation between T and Lamar when youre driving the truck with cars

>Kirigiri: Tell them naegi
>Nagei actually tells them

to keep up appearances

Ugh, currently (re)playing Dying Light and it's the only game where I skip the cutscenes. The main character is such an idiot.

>Sure, let's burn that medicine against the zombie virus that is worth more than gold around here. After all, my boss who never has eyes on me asked me to, on a radio.

>Let's not kill the psychopathic leader of the bad guys, like I do with every other villainous human I meet. Instead, I should just do what he asks of me (in exchange for the same medicine I burned). Surely he won't fuck me over.

Pretty good game but I have never seen such an infuriating story.

>Amanda: Honey, I'm sorry for cheating on you; please forgive me.
credits roll

the funny thing is after you beat the game with deathwish and play as michael and go somewhere with trevor they reconcile in the span of 3 minutes of dialog.

What game has good writing? Realistic and no plotholes.
I dont mean realistic as in centered on feasible, but dialogue wise. "Maybe you could confirm that before you wile out"

HAhahahaha holy fuck.

>I'm outta here.
To where?

D-, Think about it some more.

amanda was a slut

My wife is dead and can't send letters.

find what your looking for amongst the dead? also you can have an uncanny ability to form bonds with people and the council doesn't like you. lets go make some friends and find revan.