Sony: "After thoughtful consideration, we decided to shift our focus and resources to PS4 and Windows PC..."

>Sony: "After thoughtful consideration, we decided to shift our focus and resources to PS4 and Windows PC..."

What did they mean?

ign.com/articles/2017/02/15/sony-drops-playstation-now-support-for-ps3-vita

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/02/15/sony-drops-playstation-now-support-for-ps3-vita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like they are focusing on PS Now for PS4 and PC instead of of other platforms. I know, reading is hard.

It means they are dropping support for the retards that bought downs potato platforms like the ps3, vita and tvs. Sony is now focusing on the "SUPERCHARGED PC!!!!" and real PCs.

Supporting sonyggers get cucked again

They cucked uni because noires breasts are bigger.

>Focusing on PS4 and PC only
Of course they are. They know how shitty the WiFi hardware is in Vita and PS3.

will they bring back individual rentals and standardize pricing?

i rented a few games and had a good time but the pricing was all over the fucking place and no way I pay 20.

why is lil wayne in a video game?

Hopefully it means exclusives coming to PC aswell but I doubt it.

They mean there is literally no point putting this heavily invested streaming service on 2 old platforms

It never did make sense to stream a game from a PS3 in a closet somewhere to another PS3

>ign.com/articles/2017/02/15/sony-drops-playstation-now-support-for-ps3-vita
pcucks will be able to play last gen's console games. Wow. sony must be feeling gracious

If this does have any legitimate meaning behind it, it'd be kind of funny. PC would get PS4 games and Xbox games, but neither console would get the other.

I wonder if normies would wake up or if said platforms would still be heavily successful if that was the case.

Are we getting another LotR game?

They're not selling enough gamed on PS4 alone because that one shitposter a few weeks ago who said Sony gives employees a monthly stipend to buy PS4s and immediately trade them in to drive sales numbers was right

>PC
that probably their PSnow service

More PS4 exclusives*

Just like the Xbone, looks like console exclusives will be a thing of the past starting next gen. Ironic considering Sony was trying to prevent people from moving from console to PC with the PS4 Pro, guess they did the math and figured they'd make more money selling their games on Steam versus making mid-gen console upgrades.

Or they're just focusing on PSNow for PC, but that's a boring common sense response that doesn't get (You)'s here.

So this is just for PSNow, that stupid shit service that no one sane used anyway?

your link literally says playstation now. thats all this is. its already on pc. anyone who thinks this is about anything else has autism

I don't even know what PlayStation Now is. How does it work? Does it let me play PS3 games on my PC through streaming?

It's a paid rental service that lets you stream PS3 games (and I think PS1/2 games, don't know why you would though) on your PC. Nobody uses it because it's too expensive for what it is and you need fiber internet to not have problems.

WOW as someone who plays on PC but bought a PS3 and Vita this makes me feel really offended.

I bought them both second hand and hacked them to play pirated games.

>huge chunk of the ps3 library fully available on PC for months now
>not a peep from Sup Forums
Guess this is what happens when PCfags are asked to pay for stuff

I can understand them dropping support for PS3 and Vita, but dropping their Bravia TB's seems dumb.

PS Now is stupidly overpriced for what it is. Getting a second hand PS3 and used games is much cheaper in the long run than paying for a subscribtion fee and for games on top of that. You're also only renting those games.

stopped reading at PlayStation Now

Isn't sony dropping the TV business altogether? Wish they'd drop sony pictures, that shit is pure aids now

>fiber internet
Don't have fiber and runs just fine.

>PSNOW Support = EVERYTHING
>LOL LOL PS3 AND VITA IS DEAD
>No one actually checks the source.
Jesus fuck you are all so damn retarded it hurts, the OP proved a point, you maggots will believe anything without checking if the source is right.

An emulator is out soon lol. Why would I pay for a service with massive input lag?

>huge chunk
but basically the only "Sup Forums popular" exclusives aren't available
it's the shit nobody outside of the sony fanboy world cared about that is available

You can't even emulate old directx games

Holy shit, link?

Is Demon's Souls available on PS Now for PC?

I've literally installed Windows 95 games on Windows 10 and had them work perfectly. Hell, if you have any issues just use a Windows XP VM, Virtualbox is free and supports hardware acceleration for XP and Vista.

Sup Forums instinctively doesn't click on links when a pastebin isn't provided. The one who gives clicks like a newfag cuck is (you)

No, as far as I know.

they cucked uni because she's a shit and noire is best girl

Enough of this e-celeb shit.
Go to bed, Woolie.

Apparently Sony TV's are horrible for gaming due to input lag, but I don't know about the picture quality. But yeah, their movie division is cancer and needs to die.

Bitch looks like Bubba from Forrest Gump

Pretty conspiratorial but honestly I can see this because I don't fucking understand how many were sold in the enormous lulls between decent game releases.

D R O P P E D

you can play as mike tyson??

well, was it actually successful anyway?

true story?

>because that one shitposter a few weeks ago who said Sony gives employees a monthly stipend to buy PS4s and immediately trade them in to drive sales numbers was right
I would believe that without a doubt. Software sales just don't match up.

Getting a hacked PS3 and just stealing all the games is cheaper faggot. Either put the games on PC proper or fuck off.

I am not going to have this thing looking at me on my own tv. Fuck this game

I think PS Now doesn't support games that have any kind of multiplayer at all. No idea why, when other streaming services like OnLive offered normal multiplayer, maybe something to do with added latency or the need of PS+? It's PS3 after all, no need for PS+

Yeh mang. Feels pretty great to play The Last of Us and Shadows of the Collosus and Red Dead Redemption and etc for only $20 instead of $400+.

PCMR getting a bit tired of winning all the time. Wish I could share some of it with sonyponies.

Uhhhh racist and sexist much?

>Xbox 1st party outsold PS 1st party
Holy shit that is embarrassing.

>7
Its got Dark Souls 2 and RDR, so that isn't true.

hopefully it means adding better games to PSnow to make it worth the subscription fee. If they added DS1 and Dragons Dogma dark arisen I'd be v happy boy

Woolie?

It is not, at least in terms of scale. The original post said around 30 million PS4s were bought in such a fashion, but that would be impossible for Sony employees to do alone in the timeframe since launch.

Every single Sony employee would need to buy around 7 PS4s a week for 3 years to achieve that level of falsifying sales.

tldr the person who originally posted it was full of shit.