What does this mean for Mario lore?

What does this mean for Mario lore?

it's a big donk

it's a whole new donk, honestly.

For-a you

mario is not human, he's an italian
WAHOO

are you new? mario was always from new york and got sucked down a toilet.

But that isn't New York, it's New Donk.

New Dank City

The movie is canon.

Sonic 06. They literally copied sonic 06.

The Super Mario movie is now canon.

What are you guys gonna do when a fedora ends up being the most powerful hat in the game?

You mean Sonic Adventure.

I don't think Mario is supposed to be taken this seriously.

>those PS2 tier graphics

Nothing that Donkey Kong '94 didn't already establish.

Its where Donkey Kong took place. Pauline lives there.

This one shark short of jumping it.

>no it's not, this doesn't look like Sonic Adventure at all!

Fuck off.

Nothing really, it just confirms all that "Mario is from Brooklyn" shit form the 80's.

He's just a manlet.

That its even deeper.

>New Donk City
>All of the streets named after Kongs
>Inhabited by modern Humans
>Humans evolved from Donkey Kong

>He's just a manlet.
>his head is 5 times the size of a normal human's

>Mario lore

Explains why Mario and his group do not look proportionally like humans. Real humans have the dominant Konk genes.

>All of the streets named after Kongs

Expresso kong is my favourite

Mario has the deepest lore out of game franchises though.

>implying shitposters ever played a Sonic game

It still bugs me they went with realistic humans instead of something more cartoonish.

It's donking stupid. Why not make it the real New York City? Luigi went there in Mario is Missing. Nintendo is donking retarded.

I would be okay with that, it was a fun movie even if it wasn't loyal to the source material

Mario has never looked like normal humans, look at that Mario through time thing. Looks like they took a few cues from it. Also, New Donk City will most likely be an easter egg and mean nothing, don't look too deep into it

WE WUZ KONGZ AND SHIET

I am surprised they didn't just called it New Kong City, guess donk is so stupid its easier to remember

That they're finally going to get early seventh-gen graphics.

Donkey escaped to the jungle after DK3 and gave all his friends and relatives names based on streets he saw.

>6'1"
>5'11"

woah

????

woah....

Mario is missing a leg.

the city of fat asses

Nintendo doesn't do even slightly obscure references though.

those are the npcs in sonic unleashed, correct? man that game had so much potential

what are you trying to show here?

Sonic Team really hit it out the park for finding the best Npcs for Sonic, hope they return for PS2017

What the fuck are you trying to show

Here's my theory.

My theory is that Mario is no different than a goomba, koopa, piranha plant, etc. He is a creature from this world (The Mushroom Kingdom) that has evolved over millions of years.

He has human characteristics, but he's not a human. It's just the chance of evolution.

Think about this, go back to the first Mario game on the NES. What sets him apart from all the other creatures in that world? What makes him able to dominate everything around him.

The ability to jump.

This Mario creature has evolved with the ability to jump. There are others who can bounce (like the winged koopas) but they have no control of it. The move from one direction to the other.

And who is his one true nemesis? Bowser. The only other creature we find that can control his jump as well.

tldr; Mario isn't a human. He's just a creature that evolved to jump.

Ayy Paisan, whats a guy gotta do for a little gabagool here?

Mario should be careful, or that guy might think he isn't a m'lady.