>he still keeps his million-dollar vidya gaem idea a secret

just tell us already, it's not like you'll actually make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGRCvIhqWpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You kill black people

you fuck girls

Okay.
You play as a new adventurer, and your goal is to kill the demon king.
Open World
Procedurally generated enemies and dungeons
your choices matter

A videogame adaptation of Blood Meridian.

Skies of Arcadia 2

Do you get a party of cute but useless girls?

Literally Space Marine 2 and 3

No, you play as the cute useless girl, and your party is full of boys

Sup Forums's ideas always turn out to be retardedly unfeasible unless you had infinite time and budget.

Remember. No BLM.

A game that's fun

No, I'll never tell anyone because it has potential to be the next angry birds on the mobile market.

And don't try kidnapping or torturing it out of me either, I have contingencies in place.

>le you have to be realistic and grounded bro you can't just do anything you want

Fuck off

God I havent had a shake in so long
mmmmmmmmmm

Is that Nujabes

It's like witcher 3 but with dark souls combat but with skyrim mod compatibility but it's mmo.

So you're the heal slut?

That could be pretty interesting actually, with part of the game being trying to manage the boy's affections and convince them to keep fighting for you.

RTS
with dinosaurs

Another R-Type game

So RPG/Otome?

action game where you combine words into phrases for combination spells.

> I.E. "Shield - Shatter - Shot" would make a magic barrier, break it into pieces after a second or two of defending, and shoot the fragments at your enemy

>different characters could also use different means of linking words, one character uses alliteration, another uses alphabetical order, etc

Nice try Todd

tf2 with WAIFUS. original idea pls donut steel

Hmm. So Scribblenauts x Transistor?

cute girls doing cute things

Recently I've been mulling over this idea. I made a doc to keep track of it

playing Twilight Princess' forest temple, I really like the idea of an ancient temple taken over by the forest.

I also like the idea of every death being permanent, so do-overs are someone else. I thought it would be cool to apply this in a similar way to Rogue Legacy, by making your heirs go in after you. If you can return alive, the dungeon stays the same. If not, it randomizes, to facilitate the feeling of a new person and a new experience.

Basically a rogue-like. But I want to see the corpses of past runs. I want the corpses to tell a story of how they died, be it trap, or fire, or monster.

I also really like the lovecraft vibe of unearthing ancient nameless evils as you decent further and further. Especially juxtaposing the whimsical feeling of a relatively empty "forest temple" in the upper floors and getting darker and more sinister as you get lower.

standard meta mechanics apply

Skyrim but it's actually Corruption of Champions.

Cool, I'd pirate this game user

why is this pic so cute

>that fucking arc

so normal modded skyrim? theres mods to make all enemies rape you instead of killing you. mods to make all NPCs into futas. mods that add cursed bondage gear that only random npc's might have a key for....

A line of moderately sized simulator games for mythological beasts; dragons, gryphons and I don't give a fuck about anything else.

Maybe that's why it's just an idea.

Dark Souls but in the Wild West
Call it Dust Souls

OR

Dark Souls but in the Ocean
Call it Shark Souls

A gothic open world survival horror. Something that plays - controlwise - like Dragon's Dogma but feels like a more tense, harsher The Evil Within. You gotta spend the day scouting the woods near an old medieval city looking for a covenant of witches that help you find a cure for a misterious disease while figthing the increasingly more dangerous creatures from eastern europe mithology that populate the dark woods. Lots of exploration, like a vast dungeon crawler. Also, day and night cycle, at night you gotta come back to the city and defend it from the creatures that attack it.

>Have lots of ideas
>Ranging from YT bait, "triggering", unique ideas, great ideas, revolutionary/unique ideas and more
>already formulated a story, implementation, features and how I will be able to do them
>also have a lot non-video game ideas
>kind of guy that starts a lot of projects but don't finish them
However I am not planning to break my new year resolution. So you will see them in the coming years.

Xcom with wizards with a very goofy tone instead
Not really stressful, no perma death, no time limits, fuck big skill trees, all different kinds of magic and wizards
Fire mage can blow up parts of the map
Necromancers can use corpses as summons or to fuel spells
Earth mages can construct cover or block LoS
Water mages can heal and get free movement in water
And other shit you know? Could be a campaign and versus mode

expect its isn't with stock tier animations and and has the transformation mechanic.

nice ideas IDIOTS

A video game but it has the best everything

Wasn't there this one magic game that you can "program" your own spells but got canned?

NO LIVES MATTER FAGGOT

Kirby Air Ride clone where you play as cute witches racing on broomsticks. "City Trial" has you exploring the Hogwarts-like witch academy

Elder Scrolls game
Dark Messiah like combat (with a bit less kicking)
Stat and skill mechanics that don't blow
Dragons Dogma like equipment system
Oblivion grade quests (with better journal info so quest marker isn't needed)
Set in Akavir

Now give me my million dollars.

>merge these two
>Talent trees give new words
>class-specific words to add extra effects to spells, such as adding "Shivering" to the first post's example to buff damage and add freeze status
>confusion would randomize your word pool and fuck your UI so you don't kniw what spell you're going to make that unit use

Honestly Dwarf Fortress would be the game I would make if I could. Like when I think about my dream game, I always get to the point where I'm like "Oh, dwarf fortress is already doing that."

I'm an uncreative fuck so I usually just stick to thinking up games for other properties or spin offs.

Like, how a Little Witch Academia game would be like (so far a "Mystery Dungeon" game would fit it perfectly), or a RWBY fighter might play (current idea is basically rip off TvC with the combo system and flow of UNIEL).

I do have some unique ideas, but they're mostly "casual" stuff or rip offs of something else.

I'd buy that. But poor Akko tho. She still can't ride shit.

akko is special needs

Post more rare Nujabes

please ;_;

Real Hero

Hank likes super heroes. He does nothing but read comics and watch super hero movies all day.
One day Hank decides he wants to become a real super hero.
You are going to help him fulfill his wish.

In the game you help Hank fight crime, aliens and other threats to humanity.
One thing about Hank is that he is not a good fighter. A second thing about Hank is that he is dumb as shit.

As the player you need to beat the villains and make Hank believe he did it. The game rewards subterfuge. The more successful Hank believes he is the more his ego will grow and the more dangerous adventures he will go on.
If Hank is killed the game is over.
If Hank finds out about you his ego will drop and he will get something called doubt. If Hank's doubt gets too high the game is over.
To counter Hanks doubt you can enter the role of the super villain. In this role you need to make sure that Hank beats you in the most epic way possible.

You’re just an average space marine, going with almost all other units to conclude a massive war between the [insert alien race here] over a macguffin they’ve both been looking for that controls time. As the battle goes on, your fellow soldiers and legendary commanders start falling down, until you’re pretty much the last one in wherever the macguffin was. You blast it to pieces, and then you go unconscious. Turns out a big fragment of the MG is lodged somewhere in you. In your main timeline you play through, you go down as a war hero, now leading a covert operation to discover whether peace talks between humans and that race are real or not. In the secondary timeline you play in, you’re a colossal screwup and failed to destroy the macguffin and return to a resistance (holding you in massive contempt) holding on for dear life trying to survive against the massive alien threat. The gist kind of is you prove how great a hero you were in the first line and re earn your respect in the other. Gameplay could honestly be a Third Person Shooter or a 3D platformer with puzzles based around timeline jumping (I’m leaning to the latter.)
It ends with you choosing which waifu you loved the most to live in their timeline and conclude the story through extra gameplay.
Also, as I wrote this, I realized it seemed kinda similar to the trailer I saw for Edge of Tomorrow/All You Need is Kill. As I haven’t read/watched either, is my concept straight plaigiarism? And is it ok at the very least?

It's like Tropico 2 but better and called "Libertatia"

The set up does sounds a lot like Edge of Tomorrow, but EoT deals with a straight time loop instead of alternate timelines. And you should watch it, it's a damn great time.

Thanks for the suggestion user. How was my concept btw?

Samurai vs werewolves.
Musou like except it requires actual skill and planing. You plan how youll have ur men on the battlefield and the gameplay is methodical similar to mh. The more you use skills the quicker and stronger they become. The more u play the better acquainted you'll be with enemie strategy's. The gameplay would also promote experimention with moves. Both human and werewolves have their own stories and the games art style is realistic and vibrant.

I just found out the other day that who ever owns dynasty warrior's has a pantent on the enemie density that basically prevents other games from having tons of enemies on screen.

pajeet simulator.

It's honestly kinda confusing with the timelines. They run parallel to each other or do they "split" when you destroy the Thing™?

So its like you get gear that gives you skills like Card Hunter but with the Mega Man Battle Network combat system

It's like GTA but you play as Nujabes, no driving of course just walking

Split, but it continues to run parallel. Your choice at the end pretty much happens during some situation that corrupts the VERY IMPORTANT DONUT STEEL. This whole thing is almost entirely a concept I got from a walk one day and have really only recently thought of expanding it a little. I'll have to work out the time mechanics later, those are always really hard to execute in narratives.

Remind me of Okami's first arcs

I was thinking Don Quijote.
Hank gets some really, really stupid ideas and you soon find out that the greatest threat against Hank in the game is Hank.

It's called Arc Rise Fantasia. Well, not really, but they did take the battle system and improve it 1000%. Boss battles are also legitimately challenging.

Rudra no Hihou

I think it sounds great user. You going for a cartoony vibe with this? And who are you in the game? An actual hero? A random nice guy?

A FPS game with only pistols.

I want a very gimmicky FPS, like Wild West with people only owning pistols, shotguns and rifles
Then you choose another scenario and it's Crusades, where you can get a cannon but you'll be very vulnerable
Maybe jungle fights too, with rocks and simple javelins (you have to make the javelins during the match so they're risky)
Obviously there will be an anachronistic mode so people can kill cowboys with a fucking stick

Hey, user...
You know... You can trust me. Just tell me, you can't even write on any language. And even if you knew how to code, you don't know how to use a game engine.
I mean... I just want to hear your idea. Just curiousity.

This is actually pretty fucking good. I am opening Unity right now because... I want.

I'd play it, make the leveling like Gothic where you get learning points you need to invest in different trainers to learn new abilities or moves with certain weapons. Make the Dark Messiah combat incorporate a bit of Zeno Clash's move system where you get different combos and movesets depending on how you used your learning points.

If I had unlimited funds? I'd have it be like Mount and Blade style faction conflicts but set in a big open world city and using supernatural underground communities instead of kingdoms. They all control different portions of the city and you can work for them specifically or be a free agent. You'd have to both get into streetfights with rival powers and keep the lid on the whole secret supernatural community while you do so.

There'd also be much more of a focus on intrigue and plots and stuff, and internal coups.

I've also been thinking about something in the vein of XCOM, every time I play it I find myself wishing it was more focused on the special abilities than just shooting, like a squad full of psy troops but everyone had completely different abilities.

My idea was about superheroes though combined with XCOM1 organization management mechanics.

Players lead a superhero organization that is supposed to keep the law, periodical alerts about crimes will come in and you send in your heroes who you have to tactically control on the battlefield against other superpowered people.
Focus on crazy and unusual powers and how powers interact with one another.

Start out in a single city but as you grow bigger you can expand to other cities, whole states, and eventually after you are set up all over the United State even Canada and Mexico.

Can send out heroes on patrols that, if they are nearby while a crime happens, can intercept it while waiting for backup to arive, they disrupt the villains while the crime is still in progress, lowering the potential damage they do.
Moral choice shit in the gameplay like rich neighbourhoods with very few people living there that promise massive funding if you always keep heroes there that would otherwise be more practical to have elsewhere or poor ghettos that don't give you much if you prevent crime there except that it would be a moral choice to help them out since they probably need it the most.
Doing bad stuff like accidentaly hurting civilians is bad PR while things like sending heroes to hold speeches in schools gives good PR, better PR means more funding and more rogue heroes that are willing to join you.

Alternatively the same game but as a supervillain syndicate that plays more like XCOM2's guerilla warfare, picking out locations to hit and heists to pull off while trying to stay out of the eyes of the superheroes.
Most things being the same as above, expanding to other locations once enough money is aquired etc.

1st person rollerblading/skateboarding game

E.V.E. but in the 18th century on the high seas

Horror driving game

something

Hank needs to be cartoonily stupid.
You are ofc the real hero (name of the game). But even you have limits. Part of the fun is Hank taking on challanges that way to great for the both of you but you have to go with it because you can only lead him on so much.

In one adventure Hank decides to take on the white skulls gang. the meanest, biggest gang in town. Way to powerful for you and they keep the other gangs in check.
You need to plan a route for Hank so that he completly avoids the gang. Lead him to a group of thugs that you spraypaint white so Hank will believe it's the real gang. Then put a barrel over Hank's head so that he can't see when you beat the thugs up while you make sure the arm flailing barrel doesn't run into white skulls gang territory.
Stuff like that.
Hank is your childhood friend. The only person that was ever nice to you.

Four difficulties: Hard, Normal, Easy, and Let's Play.
For Let's Play, everything will be explained to them in an extremely large font and all problems can be solved with a single button. That way, even the most incompetent people can still go through the game.

You're handcuffed to the steering wheel and car doors are permanently locked, you drive through a city that starts out normal but abondoned and slowly twists and turns to become more and more surreal.

Ending can be that it was all a metapher for the main character actually being in a car crash right now and slowly dying or something pretentious like that.

First thing that came to mind.

What's the gameplay style? Turn based paper mario style is one I could easily see for this. Maybe a good twist could be here kinda becomes obsessed with his "power" and he becomes a villain you have to set up fake crimes for him to do. Cop me a discount when this hits steam senpai.

GTA clone but more of a heist simulator. No, not like Payday, but more open world. Third person stealth/tactical, can't just run and gun. Lots of places to explore, you can check out locations and commit crimes without needing to activate a mission. Could rob banks with a crew or just mug people in alleys. Always imagine it with a PS1ish art style because, well, I could probably manage that on my own.

a horror game where you play as a paramedic out on calls when the thing that killed/knocked the patient unconscious is still lingering about

ie. you get a call that a man has been stabbed and you gotta do your paramedic shit to him but the insane serial killer that stabbed him is 10m away and trying/threatening to kill you too

an adventure through a great variety of enviroments

overrated and overdone genre if you ask me.

Exactly. Now you are thinking like Hank. Never does what they player wants him to do.

I would want it to be real time.
If Hank's ego gets high enough he will start thinking that he has super powers. See that cliff? Hank can jump down from it easily just like Jump-Man episode 21. You need to quickly grab a bungy rope and tie it to Hank while he falls and then cut it off so he won't wonder why there's a rope tied to his leg.

Once the game has made a few billion sales I'll buy you a new computer.

Shit now I have to listen to this again
youtube.com/watch?v=XGRCvIhqWpg

>browse Sup Forums
>game idea thread
>someone throws out a game idea about lolis shooting each other with paintballs
>Splatoon comes out a few months later

It can't be a coincidence right?

A mecha monster hunter.

I want to hunter big monsters/robots in a robot.

An asymetric horror game like Dead by Daylight but with the linear gameplay of Left 4 Dead with the same kind of character interactions and instead of zombies it's one OP player as the killer with each map being a different kind of setting with a unique kind of killer. There's also a fight or flight mechanic that causes survivors to gain a burst of stamina to escape or fight back.

where is proofs?

a game work it and made with THE HEART

A fast-paced fighting game where the characters are all insects

i'm not doing your market research project for you

>Basically Dragon's Dogma gameplay in a Deus
Ex setting.
>Cross into psycological horror, from time to time.
>Intensive character creation so you could basically play as whoever you want, cute girl/chubby neckbeard neet faggot/whatever
>I'd incorporate really great food like FFXV somehow
That's all I got really

A game where the goal is to break into the homes of weeaboos and kill them while they masturbate to 2D girls.

Add a customizable player home/base and I'd buy it

Fund it

>just tell us already, it's not like you'll actually make it

But I did make it. I just don't want it stolen from me so I keep it on a flashdrive in a safe.

You pit your army of any historical era(Tile set) against another players historical army with sliders on how many of a certain type of unit, quality of their gear, their morale and the age/demographics of your army.

An alternate game mode is you can outfit every type of unit(Ranged/Infantry/Cavalry/Vehicles/Air/etc.) in equipment of your own choosing from any era so you can mix and match for fun.

Mod support and in-game editor so people can create their own original equipment, armies and eras.

If you make it I will take 75% of the earnings as per the idea fee :^)

>An X-COM style robot vs Kaiju game.
>You get resources from the world governments to either build a team of weaker robots, or one all powerful super robot.
>When a monster shows up, you need to deploy your robot from base where it can either fly itself or have to be airlifted by VTOLs if you don't have the proper build to let it fly.
>World is fully destructible, but your pay is tied to how much of the city you save.
>If cities are constantly destroyed after a battle or you continuously lose fights, countries will start pulling funding.

A game where you play as a "thing" of some sort and you travel around a giant open world by possessing animals and people. There is no main character, and you orchestrate the story by choosing different hosts for different situations. Open world set in medieval world like the witcher or dick souls,